Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&R All 914 Rusty Parts Swap Meet & Animal Flesh Roast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
76-914
icon_bump.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Marv's3.6six @ Apr 9 2014, 04:28 PM) *

Hey Elliot I have confirmation that I will be driving my 914 to G&R this year. I will believe it only when I am actually driving it there. driving.gif popcorn[1].gif And I know this is your reaction. av-943.gif

It's all downhill so you can roll it here!
Mike D.
if anyone has any stock or 19 mm torsion bars bring them I need a set.
thanks
2mAn
Mike, can you bring the 70!?
Fe2O3
Dang... now I need a 4 lug rear wheel hub sad.gif Click to view attachment
76-914
There will be plenty of those there.
bdstone914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 11 2014, 06:27 AM) *

There will be plenty of those there.

Yeah but most of them will be on cars.

I have one left. It has a broken screw I am trying I
To remove. Will try some heat in it today.
Bruce
76-914
I think I have one if not. Just wanted to give Bruce first shot at it.
SLITS
I believe I have a couple of loose ones .... would have to look.
euro911
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 11 2014, 09:18 AM) *
I believe I have a couple of loose ones .... would have to look.
They're not talking about marbles, Ron laugh.gif

poke.gif
bdstone914
Got one hub for you. Working on a gas tank too.
Bruce
2mAn
anyone bringing a teener they are looking to sell. If anyone is willing I will trade you my brothers Volvo S60 right then and there av-943.gif I hate driving this damn car!!
euro911
QUOTE(2mAn @ Apr 11 2014, 05:23 PM) *
anyone bringing a teener they are looking to sell. If anyone is willing I will trade you my brothers Volvo S60 right then and there av-943.gif I hate driving this damn car!!
Does your brother know about this 'arrangement' ? blink.gif

poke.gif
Fe2O3
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 11 2014, 04:11 PM) *

Got one hub for you. Working on a gas tank too.
Bruce

piratenanner.gif

That looks sweet!
2mAn
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 11 2014, 06:34 PM) *

Does your brother know about this 'arrangement' ? blink.gif

poke.gif

He knows I've been trying to get rid of it! I have his title signed and a smog certificate too. Who needs a car for their teenager daughter?? cheer.gif
colingreene
looking for 6 swap stuff.
and new stainless fuel lines from that rotary guy i guess.
made making it to this work, getting on a plane next day lul
euro911
I think I'm going to shift gears this time and only bring a few small parts so I can finally drive a 914 to the event biggrin.gif
2mAn
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 13 2014, 01:01 AM) *

I think I'm going to shift gears this time and only bring a few small parts so I can finally drive a 914 to the event biggrin.gif

need a driver to get the other one there??? KMA.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 13 2014, 01:01 AM) *

Did you just buy a 914? poke.gif
76-914
icon_bump.gif 2 weeks. I should probably put that Chili on the stove later this week. happy11.gif
914_teener
If anybody wants this stuff......I.ll bring it.

Non working odo on the silver dot speedo.

Click to view attachment
76-914
I'll take the 1/2 shafts
euro911
Rob, if nobody else wants the silver-dot speedo, I'll take it.

I could use another specimen to try out my ODO fix procedure (before I tear into the one in my wife's car) ...
Rotary'14
QUOTE(colingreene @ Apr 13 2014, 12:11 AM) *

looking for 6 swap stuff.
and new stainless fuel lines from that rotary guy i guess.
made making it to this work, getting on a plane next day lul

I got you covered,,, see you there.
914_teener
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 14 2014, 12:44 PM) *

I'll take the 1/2 shafts

Ok.....they are yours
914_teener
[quote name='euro911' date='Apr 14 2014, 02:40 PM' post='2024704']
Rob, if nobody else wants the silver-dot speedo, I'll take it.

I could use another specimen to try out my ODO fix procedure (before I tear into the one in my wife's car) ...
[/quote

It.s yours Mark.
76-914
QUOTE(914_teener @ Apr 14 2014, 02:53 PM) *

I'll take the 1/2 shafts

Ok.....they are yours

piratenanner.gif See ya there. I might even fix you up a special bowl of chile w/extra meat. biggrin.gif Hey Mark, are you bringing that bumper in the BB? PS, Summer is around the corner and I have a new thermostatically controlled oil cooler kit, sans the finned exchanger and with remote filter adapter I'm bringing.
euro911
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 15 2014, 07:19 AM) *
... Hey Mark, are you bringing that bumper in the BB? ...
That's the plan. I'll still have to figure out a way to get it secured, but it will be there smile.gif
76-914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 15 2014, 11:23 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 15 2014, 07:19 AM) *
... Hey Mark, are you bringing that bumper in the BB? ...
That's the plan. I'll still have to figure out a way to get it secured, but it will be there smile.gif

I have a place for the wheel shades.gif . Just hope I don't get a flat on the way home. sad.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 15 2014, 08:19 AM) *

I'll take the 1/2 shafts

Ok.....they are yours

piratenanner.gif See ya there. I might even fix you up a special bowl of chile w/extra meat. biggrin.gif Hey Mark, are you bringing that bumper in the BB? PS, Summer is around the corner and I have a new thermostatically controlled oil cooler kit, sans the finned exchanger and with remote filter adapter I'm bringing.

Forget the meat in the chile and substitute tofu. No one will know the difference and we'll all be healthier. poke.gif lol-2.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 16 2014, 07:16 PM) *

I'll take the 1/2 shafts

Ok.....they are yours

Forget the meat in the chile and substitute tofu. No one will know the difference and we'll all be healthier. poke.gif lol-2.gif

Blasphemy. That's punishable by up to 6 month's jail time in TX. You could eat this stuff w/o the chunks of meat. I don't do Hamburger Chili barf.gif . Might as well buy a can of Hormel Chile if I used hamburger. I would try some Tofu Chili just to see how it tastes, though. Tofu can't cost any more than meat, can it? T -10 days and counting. piratenanner.gif
e_artiles
Anyone bringing a front valance that is in decent shape (i.e. not rusted thru)? I'm looking for one.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 17 2014, 02:59 PM) *

I'll take the 1/2 shafts

Ok.....they are yours

Blasphemy. That's punishable by up to 6 month's jail time in TX. You could eat this stuff w/o the chunks of meat. I don't do Hamburger Chili barf.gif . Might as well buy a can of Hormel Chile if I used hamburger. I would try some Tofu Chili just to see how it tastes, though. Tofu can't cost any more than meat, can it? T -10 days and counting. piratenanner.gif

The price of beef is going through the roof. Not enough water and the ranchers can't feed the herds and are selling off live stock. Doesn't effect me but kinda sad anyway. This doesn't have much to do with the G&R but at least it gets bumped on the front page again.
If you haven't been to this thing, you gotta show up. It's always a great time. You don't want to miss the pleasure of his company. laugh.gif
don-6
I will be there if I can get the car off the jack stands!
pete000
QUOTE(e_artiles @ Apr 18 2014, 01:25 PM) *

Anyone bringing a front valance that is in decent shape (i.e. not rusted thru)? I'm looking for one.

I have a couple, PM me..
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(don-6 @ Apr 19 2014, 09:46 PM) *

I will be there if I can get the car off the jack stands!

Come anyway. Leave the car. Bring pictures of it. Just show up. Weather forecast is for 74 degrees and mostly cloudy. If SLITS stays inside it will be perfect. av-943.gif
don-6
Hoping to have the car ready. This will be a good test drive before the WCR in Tahoe smile.gif
76-914
icon_bump.gif T minus 6 days
Elliot Cannon
New forecast for Sunday is clear and 77 degrees. Looks to be a nice day. If you live within a few hundred miles of Riverside, you should try to make it to this event.
euro911
I guess I should start prepping idea.gif

I've gotta squeeze 10 pounds of stromberg.gif in a 5 pound bag this time laugh.gif
76-914
Just came back from Costco with the meat. I like to leave it out in the sun for a few days before adding it to the Chile. It really helps promote stirthepot.gif that "road kill" taste.
boogie_man
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 19 2014, 08:57 PM) *

I'll take the 1/2 shafts

Ok.....they are yours

The price of beef is going through the roof. Not enough water and the ranchers can't feed the herds and are selling off live stock. Doesn't effect me but kinda sad anyway. This doesn't have much to do with the G&R but at least it gets bumped on the front page again.
If you haven't been to this thing, you gotta show up. It's always a great time. You don't want to miss the pleasure of his company. laugh.gif

That's not Slits as one too many fingers showing
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(boogie_man @ Apr 21 2014, 04:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 19 2014, 08:57 PM) *

I'll take the 1/2 shafts

Ok.....they are yours

That's not Slits as one too many fingers showing

What that means is, "go 'eff yourself twice". av-943.gif lol-2.gif
76-914
Yep, that is Ron. Have you ever seen a pic of Ron when he was younger? He wasn't always a crusty old fart. I have one but it goes back quite aways. Check it out. He's easily recognizable in this old shot.

Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 21 2014, 01:28 PM) *

I guess I should start prepping idea.gif

I've gotta squeeze 10 pounds of stromberg.gif in a 5 pound bag this time laugh.gif

So you gained some weight? confused24.gif av-943.gif
'73-914kid
I didn't realize how soon this was coming up.. oops, forgot to put the date on my calendar, but I'm gonna try hard to get there, but I'm up in Buttonwillow on Saturday.. fingers crossed I can get there Sunday Morning.
monkeyboy
Ethan, I am riding to Laughlin and back to check out some parts for the Indian on Saturday.

If I can make it, you can make it.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Apr 22 2014, 10:31 PM) *

I didn't realize how soon this was coming up.. oops, forgot to put the date on my calendar, but I'm gonna try hard to get there, but I'm up in Buttonwillow on Saturday.. fingers crossed I can get there Sunday Morning.

Well then, I guess you'll have to drive really, really, fast! driving.gif Just drive safely and within the law. (Noted on advice of council). flag.gif
balljoint
Someone give Ron a hug for me please. wub.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(balljoint @ Apr 23 2014, 08:13 PM) *

Someone give Ron a hug for me please. wub.gif

Thanks Sweetie grouphug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.