Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First 914 build... V8 twin turbo SBC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
beam944
I WANT THIS!!! IPB Image
bulitt
first.gif

What are your thoughts on flares for massive rubber?
GT Flares
Fabbed up metal ones?
Sheridan widebody?
A.I.R. widebody?
beam944
QUOTE(bulitt @ May 5 2014, 09:36 PM) *

first.gif

What are your thoughts on flares for massive rubber?
GT Flares
Fabbed up metal ones?
Sheridan widebody?
A.I.R. widebody?

The idea is fabbed carbon fiber...gonna try my hand at it
messix
QUOTE(beam944 @ May 5 2014, 05:16 PM) *

QUOTE(bulitt @ May 5 2014, 06:53 PM) *

In that case there is a 700hp Nascar truck engine on WSalem craigslist! Cost the guy 46,000$ but for you today 12,600$ lol-2.gif

Tired of the same ole same ole... heard enough nascar engines to not want one... I want to be different. I like the challenge of the unknown... and think the sound will set it apart from all the others. May just go Kurplunk Boom... but I think positive and think it will be awesome

you like "whir woosh whistle poohf "?

that what turbos sound like ... not much ratta ratta rumble rumble... just sayin'
beam944
QUOTE(messix @ May 6 2014, 12:54 AM) *

In that case there is a 700hp Nascar truck engine on WSalem craigslist! Cost the guy 46,000$ but for you today 12,600$ lol-2.gif

Tired of the same ole same ole... heard enough nascar engines to not want one... I want to be different. I like the challenge of the unknown... and think the sound will set it apart from all the others. May just go Kurplunk Boom... but I think positive and think it will be awesome

that what turbos sound like ... not much ratta ratta rumble rumble... just sayin'

Kurplunk Boom would be a bad sound...lol
beam944

beam944
I am so ready to start this build...the shop has been slammed and don't see any daylight yet but I promise I will make you guys proud...I just found an oler photo that makes me smile and honored to have a wife that enjoys my passion of great cars..just wanted to share...

IPB Image

I will be posting updates soon
Evil914
QUOTE(beam944 @ May 5 2014, 10:46 PM) *

Isn't that the sound of a 914 hitting mach 1? rolleyes.gif
beam944
New to me tig arrived..IPB Image

IPB Image

Now waiting on the mig...and we can get started! Hope you guys have a safe and fun Memorial weekend!
beam944
I should have looked more carefully when I purchased the tig...it has made for a long afternoon.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Half way done...and it smells like chit...gag a maggot.
Dr Evil
That is just foul barf.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(beam944 @ May 24 2014, 12:31 PM) *

I should have looked more carefully when I purchased the tig...it has made for a long afternoon.

Half way done...and it smells like chit...gag a maggot.

The fuck? Is that just a shit ton of rust or is that some sort of cooling system thats way past its prime?
beam944
Bacteria....and a little rust...all good now. The joys of buying used, but for what I got in it I'm happy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.