Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHAT A BUNCH OF LIGHT WEIGHT WEENIES!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Joe Bob
That's it weaseldick...TRIPLE track fees for YOU
SLITS
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 20 2005, 04:25 PM)
That's it weaseldick...TRIPLE track fees for YOU

That's like "pocket change"! IPB Image
grantsfo
Maybe I'm clueless but where do I sign up?
SLITS
QUOTE (grantsfo @ Jan 20 2005, 06:06 PM)
Maybe I'm clueless but where do I sign up?

In the "nailed threads" WCC05....it'll have the info you need.
Joe Bob
WCC

Click on the link...
ThinAir
I'm planning on being there, but I have to wait to sign up. I finally got the last of my parts on Tuesday for starting to reassemble my engine, but I've also got to fix the clutch tube and move the fuel pump before it's ready to go on the road. I'm really sweating whether I can get it done in time.

I'm also facing the fact that my father-in-law is under hospice care in Phoenix and there is no way to know how much longer he will be with us. He has a rapid-progression dimentia known as Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. A lot of weekends are being spent in Phoenix instead of at home working on the teener. Depending upon how it goes with him I may not be able to come at all.

I'd hate to send in the form and then not be able to come, or would you rather have the form anyway?
grantsfo
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 20 2005, 05:29 PM)
WCC

Click on the link...

Thanks! Sending my entry and check out this weekend.
skline
Dont forget the track fees. IPB Image
Howard
OK, promise to do a list of all the entrants so far this weekend. Damn day job is killing me IPB Image

But wanted to share this bit of understatement from an entry form received today:

Modifications: 1974 Stock. Except for 3.6, 915, 993TT brakes, carbon fiber lids, and steel flares IPB Image

Thanks for the chuckles, siverson. This will put you in A Stock against the 1.7's.
jimtab
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 21 2005, 12:19 PM)
Dont forget the track fees. IPB Image

Very nice....I approve. IPB Image
Joe Bob
Morons...gimme anuuder brewski...goona delte this thread....becuase I can,ncwhbfhbqab.....muh kids LLWENT A DANCE,,,,,WIF MOM...I BE HEREE WIF MUAH 'PUTER....WHERE;S MUH SHOT GUN.......DIE LITTLE SOB...DIIEEEIEIIEIEIEIIEIEIEIEI....

ok WE ARE NOW IN control....he is feeling beter now.....hhmmmmm, slllleeeeeppppp.....hhhhmmmmmm....you will feel a little pinch....now count backwards....914, 913, 912 (no tits), 911, (ass dragger), 910....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.