Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHAT A BUNCH OF LIGHT WEIGHT WEENIES!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
pete-stevers
Would love to go.... IPB Image
depends on health issues for my little boy...
I'd like to drive all the way down....
but we will see.. like to have a few drinks with you guys, in a warmer climate!
steve
markb
Paperwork & check goin' out this week. GONNA be there!! IPB Image
Carl
Make sure you look real good at mah face before we go on the track....cause all ya gonna see is Manfred's ass the rest of the day......

and they look so much alike? IPB Image
Joe Bob
QUOTE (markb @ Jan 17 2005, 09:16 PM)
Paperwork & check goin' out this week. GONNA be there!! IPB Image

Is Krusty Coming?
scotty914
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 17 2005, 08:41 PM)
Scott..FLY out....we'll get ya a ride....

problem with flying... is that if i have to pay for tickets, it would be 400 bucks for the cheapest tickets i can get for 2 people, more like 600 to 700, or more money than driving. and money is real tight with starting my own company and all
Joe Bob
Be a sponsor...write it off...geez, I gotta think of everyting?????
scotty914
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 17 2005, 09:22 PM)
Be a sponsor...write it off...geez, I gotta think of everyting?????

ya first year in business, right off 1500 bucks for a trip to cali. like i will get a lot of electric work 2800 mile from home. can we say jail for tax fraud

BTW southwest airfare for 2 with cheapest tickets they offer works out to 886 with taxes and etc, or twice gas.

now there is a chance that a friend of teris might come along, and we could use her car and split gas but i am not banking on that, but then if the 914 is done it would not come along 3 people in a 914 for 2800 miles... not !
markb
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 17 2005, 09:19 PM)
[/QUOTE]
Is Krusty Coming?

Dunno. I don't think he's decided. I'll push a little.
Joe Bob
IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (Carl @ Jan 17 2005, 10:16 PM)
Make sure you look real good at mah face before we go on the track....cause all ya gonna see is Manfred's ass the rest of the day......

Thanks Carl, you saved me the trouble IPB Image

And the only time I'll see Manfred's ass is in my rearview mirror as Zits spins off the track. IPB Image
seanery
I'd like to go, but the extra track fees are killing me...oh and I need a J. O. B. in the worst way IPB Image
Joe Bob
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 18 2005, 08:04 AM)

And the only time I'll see Manfred's ass is in my rearview mirror as Zits spins off the track. IPB Image

Sounds like a challenge from the White Trailer Trash Engineering Boy....
SLITS
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 18 2005, 09:15 AM)
I'd like to go, but the extra track fees are killing me...oh and I need a J. O. B. in the worst way IPB Image

Juicy Oral Beating?
Root_Werks
I don't want to commit just yet. My wife doesn't get her vacation until after WCC05 so it is making it tough. We didn't make it last year (we got married) so I figured we would make it this year. But the timing could be off. We both wanna go though. IPB Image
skline
After reading most of the replies here, it looks to me that this event wont make it as big as last year. What a shame, I thought it would. IPB Image

On the other hand, it just means there will be more track time and give aways for the ones that do come. IPB Image

Please try to have your entries in by February 15th, the day after Valentines Day. We really need to get a head count to get things rolling.
Howard
Scott, Mike, thanks for your asskicking, but we'll be fine. Talked to Jeff B and he said most of the entries came in pretty late last year 'cause people have lives away from their 914's IPB Image

And it's quality, not quantity. The real nutcases are coming. IPB Image
jimtab
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 18 2005, 08:20 AM)

Hey Mike, whats the deal with the girl in the pink top on your post, she seems to be playing rock, paperl, sissors over and over and over....... IPB Image
jimtab
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 18 2005, 09:06 AM)
Scott, Mike, thanks for your asskicking, but we'll be fine. Talked to Jeff B and he said most of the entries came in pretty late last year 'cause people have lives away from their 914's IPB Image

And it's quality, not quantity. The real nutcases are coming. IPB Image

Howard, I think you just wrote my epitath, no other life and a nutcase, boy if I had a dollar for every time I've heard that.....
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 18 2005, 09:59 AM)
After reading most of the replies here, it looks to me that this event wont make it as big as last year. What a shame, I thought it would. IPB Image

On the other hand, it just means there will be more track time and give aways for the ones that do come. IPB Image

Please try to have your entries in by February 15th, the day after Valentines Day. We really need to get a head count to get things rolling.

Quit worrying Scott.....somebody will pay attention to the Shalom.
Toast
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 16 2005, 08:17 PM)
Question... I thought I remember a thread about musicians from the BBS setting up a jam. Did that ever jell?

Does anyone need a drummer?
" Have sticks, will travel."

IPB Image
Toast
Alright, alright. Mike Z's avatar convinced me. IPB Image I'll turn in my registration. Sheeeese. IPB Image
Howard
QUOTE (Toast @ Jan 18 2005, 12:55 PM)
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 16 2005, 08:17 PM)
Question... I thought I remember a thread about musicians from the BBS setting up a jam. Did that ever jell?

Does anyone need a drummer?
" Have sticks, will travel."

IPB Image

Cool! Toast is organizing the musical entertainment! Thanks! Rick wanted to get the boys involved....
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Toast @ Jan 18 2005, 12:56 PM)
Alright, alright. Mike Z's avatar convinced me. IPB Image I'll turn in my registration. Sheeeese. IPB Image

Wooo Hooo, round two...... IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (jimtab @ Jan 18 2005, 01:18 PM)
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 18 2005, 08:20 AM)

Hey Mike, whats the deal with the girl in the pink top on your post, she seems to be playing rock, paperl, sissors over and over and over....... IPB Image

She's merely emphasizing her feeling that Mikey is a j_____f!
Joe Bob
Bite this SLITS.....
Howard
Now boys, if you don't behave I'm gonna have to turn this car around, go straight home and wash out your mouths.
GTeener
QUOTE (scott thacher @ Jan 17 2005, 09:19 PM)
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 17 2005, 08:41 PM)
Scott..FLY out....we'll get ya a ride....

problem with flying... is that if i have to pay for tickets, it would be 400 bucks for the cheapest tickets i can get for 2 people, more like 600 to 700, or more money than driving. and money is real tight with starting my own company and all

borrow or rent a car trailer. IPB Image
scotts-toolwench
Scott and I really want to come! (He wants to cash in my airline tickets for our honeymoon so we can be there IPB Image ) Does anyone else find it slightly strange that I'm not that offended by this? (only slightly IPB Image ) Of course our honeymoon would be shot six months BEFORE our wedding IPB Image , but gee, won't we have fun with all of y'all. IPB Image IPB Image

We're really gonna try.

I can't take the presure IPB Image

Teri
neo914-6
Howard,

I suggest we have a little contest IPB Image with prizes (or consequences) for which area will have the most attendees... SoCal, NorCal, NorWest, East, etc. We need to set the boundries. SoCal may have the homefield advantage but you know what they say, if it's "too" easy I'd might as well stay home...

Maybe Mike is scaring people away? IPB Image

BTW, check is in the mail IPB Image
bondo
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Jan 18 2005, 05:17 PM)
Howard,

I suggest we have a little contest IPB Image with prizes (or consequences) for which area will have the most attendees... SoCal, NorCal, NorWest, East, etc. We need to set the boundries. SoCal may have the homefield advantage but you know what they say, if it's "too" easy I'd might as well stay home...

Maybe Mike is scaring people away? IPB Image

BTW, check is in the mail IPB Image

What would I be then? I'm in the middle IPB Image
Jenny
QUOTE (bondo @ Jan 18 2005, 04:31 PM)

Anything starting with a "Los" puts you in So-Cal range by default. IPB Image

Jen
SLITS
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jan 18 2005, 05:45 PM)

Jen

And what about "San"?
redshift
She's right!

No Los places near here..

M
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 18 2005, 04:50 PM)
Now boys, if you don't behave I'm gonna have to turn this car around, go straight home and wash out your mouths.

But, but......we're just warming up for the "Zits and Shits Little House of Horrors" and you promised to take us to Disneyland.
Meredith
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 18 2005, 04:47 PM)
And what about "San"?

...Jose? ...Francisco? ...Mateo? ...Rafael? IPB Image
bondo
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jan 18 2005, 05:45 PM)

Jen

I guess that makes the cutoff point between nor-cal and so-cal Los Molinos. Welcome to so-cal! IPB Image
redshift
And let's not forget ta Claus!

M
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jan 18 2005, 04:45 PM)

Shouldn't Los Vegas be part of the eastern group? IPB Image
boxstr
I think that it is obvious, Mike will be in charge of Security. "Go ahead make my day"........
CCLIN IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (Meredith @ Jan 18 2005, 06:02 PM)
And what about "San"?

Barbara, Bernardino, Gregornio, Jacinto

Hell, we have more San down here than you do up there.

Mikey....security..... IPB Image
Joe Bob
I will bring Cousin Guido....be afraid....
Joe Bob
He looks like YOUR cousin that is (permanently) staying in the attic though....
skline
QUOTE (Meredith @ Jan 18 2005, 05:02 PM)
And what about "San"?

San Diego, San Clemente, San Juan, and many others down in the most southern parts of California.
Mueller
I just booked my room for Days Inn and the Inn of Lancaster...my roomie supposed to McMark who better get on the ball and sign up.....Jenny, still need a place to stay ??

Check for my entry along with check for sponsor and a set of bearings will be going out via UPS on Friday....
GTeener

Jen

Glad I don't live in Los Gatos or Los Altos
Lou W
GTeener Posted on Jan 20 2005, 02:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What would I be then? I'm in the middle  

Anything starting with a "Los" puts you in So-Cal range by default.  

Jen  

Glad I don't live in Los Gatos or Los Altos  

Or Los Banos IPB Image Los Banos, California
SLITS
You Nor-Cal types should be proud to be included with us So-Cal types....We are the party people.
Allan
IPB Image Check and registration went out today!!!!! IPB Image IPB Image
Joe Bob
Well, heavy handed but it looks like the post motivated....thank you all.... IPB Image

except for SLITS..... IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 20 2005, 04:12 PM)
Well, heavy handed but it looks like the post motivated....thank you all.... IPB Image

except for SLITS..... IPB Image

You and Howie make such a lovely couple. IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.