Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHAT A BUNCH OF LIGHT WEIGHT WEENIES!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Joe Bob
Geez you guys and gals....just got back from Howie's house....Scott came and picked up my trailer...got a free lunch outta Howie after we helped pull the trans, front end and motor out of the back of Hyundai....

Anyways......he let slip that ONLY SEVEN have signed up for the WCC......

Of course my reaction was MORE TRACK TIME FOR ME......

SEND YER APPS IN....WE NEED A HEAD COUNT......EVEN IF IT"S WITHOUT A CHECK.....................
Joe Bob
Almost 30 hits and no responses????
boxstr
Names we want names????
CCLINWCC2005
jimtab
I paid, I want a lower number this year.... IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Mrs. K
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 16 2005, 03:04 PM)

Of course my reaction was MORE TRACK TIME FOR ME......

How much are the track fees again? IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
rhodyguy
all the more raffle prizes for me, at least better odds.

kevin
Joe Bob
Looks like we have 1/2 the PAID UP people have posted......the event goes on either way....but the sponsor need to know how many goodies to bring. More door prices if we get a better advance notice of how many people are coming....

COME ON STEP up to the plate..... IPB Image
Joe Bob
Rumor has it....there will be a dunking booth that you can toss bean bags and dunk the celebrity.....

Nominate the candidate of yer choice.....SLITS, ME, Hehhhhh, even heard a rep from AA is coming.......how about seeing Wayne Dempsey all wet? OK...that's redudndnat.....
rhodyguy
no, no, mike. the SAME # of door prizes, 2 for you, 2 for craig, 2 for me, 2 for howard..... everybody thinks "i'll send it in tomorrow" and that winds up being yesterday. wasn't there a cut off date last year and then the fee went up a bit?

kevin
Howard
jeesh mike, last time i bitch to you IPB Image

funny how all the guys who posted are already in. jim, you've been assigned # XX. Isn't that your brand?? Craig, it's the same as that thread about the parts. We don't name names here until all the facts are in.

Lisa gets free admission if she agrees to be a raffle prize IPB Image
Joe Bob
OK...track fees double if not in by the end of the month.... IPB Image
jimtab
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Jan 16 2005, 05:27 PM)
there was extensive damage to the track due to the storms. it may not be ready in time for the 05'. IPB Image Just kidding...

Will that cause a lowering of the track fees then........
Howard
QUOTE (jimtab @ Jan 16 2005, 05:24 PM)
Howard. I sure wish you would address this track fee question.....

IPB Image Jim. Do not start with me. You will not win. I have your entry form and know where you live. IPB Image
rhodyguy
there will be no track fees. that extra money will go to special olympics.
Gint
Sorry. IPB Image

I wanna commit in the worst way, but I can't until wifey finds a job. I was even there for the facilities check out if you recall. I can't drop 5-9 C-notes if we're single income. Kids gotta go to college. Damn priorities...
Howard
QUOTE (Gint @ Jan 16 2005, 05:34 PM)
Sorry.   IPB Image

I wanna commit in the worst way, but I can't until wifey finds a job.  I was even there for the facilities check out if you recall.  I can't drop 5-9 C-notes if we're single income.  Kids gotta go to college.  Damn priorities...

Gint, send the form. We'll figure out something even if I have to throw you in the guest room IPB Image

Kevin, now you have me scared. Anything really wrong with the track? If not, you're in deep doo doo IPB Image
rhodyguy
howie i IPB Image live in WASHINGTON!!! get jim to delete his quote. i'm sorry. jim, please?

kevin
McMark
My form (checkless for now) will be in the mail tomorrow. Ya' guilted me into it. IPB Image
Elliot_Cannon
OK OK OK!!!
Yikes! Who the hell is this Mike Z. guy? I think I met him once in Ventura and he tried to sell me a God awful purple car. (The color, not the car). "The check as they say is in the mail." See ya all there.
Cheers, Elliot
Meredith
I'm still debating whether I want to meet Zois or not... IPB Image

I'll talk to Dad about it later tonight.

-Mer
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Meredith @ Jan 16 2005, 07:31 PM)
I'm still debating whether I want to meet Zois or not... IPB Image

I'll talk to Dad about it later tonight.

-Mer

thats a big no.... your life wont be the same IPB Image IPB Image
bondo
If I'm not among the 7, I will be soon. Mailed it last week. I even included extra for the track fees IPB Image
Andyrew
Ok, Where the heck do I send the info???? Where the heck is the info?

I need to follow the threads more closely.. lol

We need a online registry system...
rhodyguy
nailed top of the front page "WCC 05 ENTRY,..." the form is on the first page.
rick 918-S
Just tying up the loose ends. Hang in there. Bruce may be riding out with me. Form is filled out printed. Just confirming numbers of people, airline tickets, number of hotel rooms we'll need, etc.
Andyrew
ahh.. found it... posted... filling out registration....
nebreitling
just had to fork out $1800 for some unexpected school stuff, soon as i recover from there, the check'll be sent!
ejm
Just tying up the loose ends. Hang in there.

Same here...my daughter may come with me....waiting to get her vacation approved at work.
rick 918-S
Question... I thought I remember a thread about musicians from the BBS setting up a jam. Did that ever jell? That could be the difference whether I have 4 kids with me or none. As it stands it's just Sandy and me. IPB Image
skline
I was with Mike when Howard said only 7 had registerd and we had more sponsors than entrants. We both said the exact same thing, "You're kidding". I could not believe all the input from everyone and then nobody sends in their registration? Come on everyone, get it going, there isnt that much time left and we still need to plan some more stuff based on numbers. I am probably the most broke person on here right now and mine is paid already. Of course I noticed that Howard still has all the checks there and has not deposited them.

Note to Howard, I am really crappy at banking, you may want to run that through while there is money in my account. IPB Image
campbellcj
Not that anybody really cares, but I will "most likely" be there; however, it is very tough for me to commit to a multi-day schedule very far in advance. Those of you with small businesses, kids, and neverending honeydoo lists can probably relate.

I'll see if I can officially clear that weekend with the bosses and go ahead and register. IPB Image
mightyohm
QUOTE (campbellcj @ Jan 16 2005, 07:37 PM)
Not that anybody really cares, but I will "most likely" be there; however, it is very tough for me to commit to a multi-day schedule very far in advance. Those of you with small businesses, kids, and neverending honeydoo lists can probably relate.

IPB Image

I am hoping that if we keep doing these, someday there will be registration at the door, like the German Auto Fest for example. Signing up 4 months in advance is just too early for some of us.
ablose58
My check and reg. will be going out tommorrow IPB Image AL
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 16 2005, 05:23 PM)

Lisa gets free admission if she agrees to be a raffle prize  :wub:

IPB Image Well, I'll think about it....and thanks for the compliment! IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
MattR
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Jan 16 2005, 09:55 PM)

Lisa IPB Image

Does the same offer apply to me? IPB Image

I'll get the form in soon. Ive been busy as hell with the new quarter and my 912.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (MattR @ Jan 16 2005, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Jan 16 2005, 09:55 PM)

Lisa IPB Image

Does the same offer apply to me? IPB Image

I'll get the form in soon. Ive been busy as hell with the new quarter and my 912.

IPB Image Well, I think this should be an equal opportunity event....right ladies??? IPB Image

Lisa IPB Image
soloracer
Another week of -40 C and I'll be booking the first plane south. Too bad you guys are so far away. Have you advertised through your local PCA club? I know ours would help spread the word but don't think it would help much seeing as how our geographic location is so far away.
Joe Bob
IPB Image
SLITS
Iffin I signs up, I wants a discount iffin I'm gonna has to listen to youse.
Joe Bob
OK....no track fees for you....
Howard
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 17 2005, 03:19 PM)

Oh No! The dreaded F (ee) word. Mike, not to hijack your post, but those red wheels would really look sharp on Manfred.
Joe Bob
Need more spacers....
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 17 2005, 04:23 PM)

Oh No! The dreaded F (ee) word. Mike, not to hijack your post, but those red wheels would really look sharp on Manfred.

I think he needs whitewalls and fuzzzy dice. No way that could be a racer with Zits..uhhh....Zoisenstein behind the wheel; it's a cruiser.
Series9
I will be there. Form and money to follow.
Allan
Okay, I'm in. All required paperwork and funding will be processed and forwarded this week. IPB Image
Joe Bob
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 17 2005, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 17 2005, 04:23 PM)

I think he needs whitewalls and fuzzzy dice. No way that could be a racer with Zits..uhhh....Zoisenstein behind the wheel; it's a cruiser.

Make sure you look real good at mah face before we go on the track....cause all ya gonna see is Manfred's ass the rest of the day......
Elliot_Cannon
Isn't it just too cute how people name their cars? LOL
cheers, Elliot
scotty914
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jan 17 2005, 08:27 PM)
cheers, Elliot

my car is hiede ( mispelled on purpose )

i want to be there , and i am going to try

lets see 400 gas round trip ( 2800 miles each way ) plus 150 for "track fees" ( i know IPB Image ) plus hotel and food would work out to about 1200 bucks or half of what my car cost me. and that based on the 914 gas milage, if i had to drive the pathfinder the gas alone would be closer to 800

now i might have a line on free air w/ a stay at selected hotels, this offer comes from my tux rental place for my marriage to scotts tool wench in oct. but i know no more info than this on the tickets

but i want to come so maybe i should set up a marriage gift plan so you all can donate money for gas
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jan 17 2005, 08:27 PM)
cheers, Elliot

Better than naming body parts....
Joe Bob
Scott..FLY out....we'll get ya a ride....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.