Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moving the limo - $1500 to ship it.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
rick 918-S
QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 30 2014, 05:21 PM) *

What is the PP address?

Sent you a PM.
McMark
$150 dropped in the pot!
JRust
Another $100 in the pot. Let's go Limo fund cheer.gif
rick 918-S
I have been getting some pm's and sending pp info. I think were making a dent in it. Keep up the good will guys!
orthobiz
Another drop in the bucket!

Paul
rick 918-S
Got another pm about a donation to the cause. Maybe we can make the goal by Tuesday! unsure.gif bye1.gif icon_bump.gif
EdwardBlume
Nice start folks! We are at about 25%! Thanks 914 world!
914nola
I'm new here and very curious about this limo project. Any pictures?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(914nola @ Aug 31 2014, 08:26 AM) *

I'm new here and very curious about this limo project. Any pictures?

welcome.png

Here's the limo! aktion035.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...807&hl=limo

Hey guys and gals! I received a couple more PM's this morning looking for the pay pal link. Every little bit helps save the limo from the wrath of McMark's land lord. sawzall-smiley.gif
Andyrew
Rick, Whats the PP address? I've got 10 bucks my wife wont know went missing smile.gif
rick 918-S
Thanks man! PM sent! biggrin.gif
Socalandy
Awesome project and I'm in for a donation!!! please PM the PP info
gms
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 28 2014, 07:55 PM) *

Just checked my fuel costs from SLC to NAPA to Duluth and back with the F250 and PMB trailer. Right around $2,200. blink.gif

Eric, You are going to need to pick-up some calipers here and deliver my engine block anyway. I will also throw some gas in your beast
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Aug 31 2014, 10:14 AM) *

Awesome project and I'm in for a donation!!! please PM the PP info

PM sent! biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(gms @ Aug 31 2014, 10:25 AM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 28 2014, 07:55 PM) *

Just checked my fuel costs from SLC to NAPA to Duluth and back with the F250 and PMB trailer. Right around $2,200. blink.gif

Eric, You are going to need to pick-up some calipers here and deliver my engine block anyway. I will also throw some gas in your beast

Is this so? idea.gif
michael7810
Another drop in the bucket
krk
Rick,

This thing does need to see the light of day under its own power.

PM sent!

kim.
OllieG
I'd hate to see the Limo get scrapped and I've always got time for another resto thread on the world…watching with interest! popcorn[1].gif

Please PM me the PP info.. Thx.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(OllieG @ Aug 31 2014, 03:25 PM) *

I'd hate to see the Limo get scrapped and I've always got time for another resto thread on the world…watching with interest! popcorn[1].gif

Please PM me the PP info.. Thx.

PM sent! beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
$615

Thanks to all who have chipped in! Let's keep it going!
Rand
Sounds like this won't be necessary, but just in case a layover in Reno is helpful, I have plenty of shop space.
rick 918-S
I replied to everyone that sent me a pm. Thanks everyone. Looks like were making some progress. Let's save the limo from an uncertain fate. unsure.gif
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif For the 914World Limo. icon_bump.gif
porbmw
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 31 2014, 07:27 AM) *

Rick, Whats the PP address? I've got 10 bucks my wife wont know went missing smile.gif

Happy to throw something at it....
But some of us are luddites....
Need to know how/where to send funds.
Can you post a paypal address here on the thread....or do you need to reply to each of us individually?
Anyway, let me know, and glad to help.

Paul
rick 918-S
biggrin.gif It's Rob's call on posting it. But hey, just send one of us a PM and we will be happy to reply. I may be a little slow today as I have to work confused24.gif But were off to a good start. first.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(porbmw @ Sep 1 2014, 10:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 31 2014, 07:27 AM) *

Happy to throw something at it....
But some of us are luddites....
Need to know how/where to send funds.
Can you post a paypal address here on the thread....or do you need to reply to each of us individually?
Anyway, let me know, and glad to help.

Paul

Thanks! We've been down this road before. Please PM me or Rick for the coordinates. 100% of everything goes to Rick and the limo.
EdwardBlume
$860.

Thanks again to everyone here who is making this happen!
Eric_Shea
I'm game... get it here.

$1,600.00 From SLC>Duluth>Chicago to SLC.
$1,450.00 SLC>Duluth>SLC
CptTripps
PM me the paypal address...
914time
I'm in to donate as well. Please PM the PayPal link to contribute!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(914time @ Sep 2 2014, 02:06 PM) *

I'm in to donate as well. Please PM the PayPal link to contribute!

OK! PM is on the way. smile.gif

I'm all caught up on PM's I'll check back later tonight. Keep them coming and we will make it!
rick 918-S
Had another PM. Just replied. Thanks everyone for helping. I'm sure Rob will up date us on the progress soon.

Incase you haven't read the limo thread you need to know Rob's connection to the project. He donated the back half of the car. Nice to see everyone come together. This is the worlds cars really.
EdwardBlume
$935

Thanks for the kind words Rick. This thing was really a SirAndy and McMark machination. Some people play with metal while the rest of us dream and play with Photoshop.

Love to see this completed as special 914 time piece. Thank you for taking this on! Guys like you make all of this fun for guys like me!
SirAndy
QUOTE(RobW @ Sep 3 2014, 06:22 AM) *
$935

Cheque is in the mail ...
smile.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 3 2014, 12:24 PM) *

$935

smile.gif

Thank you sir... biggrin.gif

Rob has a mailing address for those that don't do pay pal. Just drop me a pm and I'll get it to you. Were getting closer!
tdgray
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 3 2014, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 3 2014, 12:24 PM) *

$935

smile.gif

Thank you sir... biggrin.gif

Rob has a mailing address for those that don't do pay pal. Just drop me a pm and I'll get it to you. Were getting closer!

Shoot me the info too Rick... No pp for me either.

Sorry just saw this... Don't get out of the box much biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
OK- I sent some money to help move this along. Best wishes.
Gary
send me a pm with the pp addy. thnx.
balljoint
QUOTE(tdgray @ Sep 3 2014, 07:04 PM) *

... No pp for me either.

And now, a moment of silence for Todd's pp... flag.gif
MDG
QUOTE(balljoint @ Sep 3 2014, 08:19 PM) *

QUOTE(tdgray @ Sep 3 2014, 07:04 PM) *

... No pp for me either.

And now, a moment of silence for Todd's pp... flag.gif

mellow.gif

ohmy.gif

unsure.gif

sad.gif
CptTripps
Just sent what I could...
Jett
Would love to help such a worthy cause smile.gif

Please PM pp info.

Cheers
rick 918-S
Thanks everyone! I think I pm'd everyone that posted and contacted me. If you want in and I didn't get you ping me again and I'll catch you on the next round.

I was talking to Rich Towle about the perfect engine if we can pull it off. All I can say is it will be air cooled and all Porsche! shades.gif

JamesM
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 2 2014, 10:37 AM) *

I'm game... get it here.

$1,450.00 SLC>Duluth>SLC

If you need somewhere to stage it for a few days in SLC, feel free to use my place.

No one cares what you have parked at your house out where i live smile.gif

rick 918-S
QUOTE(JamesM @ Sep 3 2014, 08:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 2 2014, 10:37 AM) *

I'm game... get it here.

$1,450.00 SLC>Duluth>SLC

If you need somewhere to stage it for a few days in SLC, feel free to use my place.

No one cares what you have parked at your house out where i live smile.gif

Cool man, thanks. We are in discussion now but haven't locked in anything until we know we have enough funds to make the move.

When Rob reports I bet were getting close. first.gif
EdwardBlume
$1085 not counting checks in the mail. Thanks again 914 world!
dw914six
I'm happy to help. sunglasses.gif Can you send me the PP info and I will send a donation.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(dw914six @ Sep 3 2014, 09:16 PM) *

I'm happy to help. sunglasses.gif Can you send me the PP info and I will send a donation.

Thanks! PM sent!

Were getting close!
Dr Evil
Aw man, this is how I find out plans have changed? Not even a PM sad2.gif Cold.

Anyway, Rick is infinitely more talented than I at working on a project like this and we could not have a better choice or chance of it getting done to the highest level of quality. I am glad you can take this on Rick smile.gif

For those asking how I fit in, I had offered, and initially been accepted as the caretaker and at least partial finisher of this project due to my large shop at my new place. The new place will not be in my possession until Sept 26 if all the mortgage stuff and sellers dont fall through. Plans change, as stated in first post, and actually this works out better for the car/world smile.gif
CptTripps
Mike: You and I are going to have to take a road-trip out to Rick's for a build party.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.