Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-4 Compliance decal Group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
dlkawashima
QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 7 2014, 06:17 PM) *

It looks like there is a 3 under the black, which makes it 3439582.
Which should be Wednesday August 20th 1975?

If your car is a 1975 model year then I don't think that's correct. I think the correct date would be August 21, 1974.

BTW, you should be able to double check the chassis number on your car if you look in your rear trunk. You should find the chassis number stamped in the lower right corner by the passenger side tail light:

Click to view attachment
quadracerx
I just looked at my V8 Car and I don't have said decal... So I need at least one if they are still available?

Thanks...

Steve
Socalandy
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Nov 17 2014, 05:56 PM) *

I just looked at my V8 Car and I don't have said decal... So I need at least one if they are still available?

Thanks...

Steve

Yes but the orders are dwindling so not much longer I think
walterolin
Not heard anything, Andy. Status report?
Socalandy
working on the last group buy orders now. Anyone else??
stevegm
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Dec 3 2014, 11:36 PM) *

Yes. I need 2. I am glad you posted this. I have been so busy lately I forgot to send the info to you. I have the info for one, and will get the info for the other one tomorrow.

Thanks,
Steve
Olympic 914
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Dec 3 2014, 11:36 PM) *

Any projection when these decals will be shipping?
Tom_T
I just sent you a PM for one Andy, if anything is left at this late date?

Happy Holidays! santa_smiley.gif
Tom
///////
Harpo
Andy is this group buy still open? I hope so because the PP has been sent

Thanks

David
Socalandy
Yep
timothy_nd28
I better get in on this before this goes away. I'm in
stevegm
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Jan 12 2015, 11:18 PM) *

I better get in on this before this goes away. I'm in

Me too. I need two. And I keep forgetting to send in the paperwork. headbang.gif
Andy, I'll take one for my 914-6...Oh, I don't own a 6, Dangit! nevermind. wacko.gif
StratPlayer
I'm gonna need one...
timothy_nd28
Here is a dumb question, but why not email you back the completed form along with some pics of the pencil rubbing and the vehicle registration? We are already paying you electronically, why not make everything that way. Seems to me that it would streamline the ordering process and possibly spark more interest in this group buy.
Socalandy
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Jan 13 2015, 10:27 AM) *

Here is a dumb question, but why not email you back the completed form along with some pics of the pencil rubbing and the vehicle registration? We are already paying you electronically, why not make everything that way. Seems to me that it would streamline the ordering process and possibly spark more interest in this group buy.

I've been doing that for those that ask for awhile now. Sorry... Prob. mentioned in my other thread.

Still taking orders, Thanks
timothy_nd28
Awesome! piratenanner.gif
I see there is a email address in the pdf file (downloaded via dropbox), is this where we would email you the form and jpeg pictures?
Steve
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Jan 30 2015, 08:44 AM) *

QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Jan 13 2015, 10:27 AM) *

I've been doing that for those that ask for awhile now. Sorry... Prob. mentioned in my other thread.

Still taking orders, Thanks

Andy,

Did mine ever get done? No hurry, car isn't running yet.
Socalandy
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Jan 30 2015, 11:38 AM) *

Awesome! piratenanner.gif
I see there is a email address in the pdf file (downloaded via dropbox), is this where we would email you the form and jpeg pictures?

Yes, Thats the email
Socalandy
UPDATE...

$75.75 shipped is the new regular price for type 4 cars. You can now email your order form and pictures instead of snail mail. I'm also gathering details for early VW decals coming soon...

Harpo
Andy can I please have an update on my compliance decal?
cconcepcion
I want one..any decals left?
Socalandy
Checking and yes, still processing orders as they come in. Thanks
Harpo
Thanks Andy
Click to view attachment
Cwitherspoon
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Aug 28 2014, 10:44 PM) *

Hello All,

Previously there was demand for compliance decals for the -4 914's but to date not many sold. I spoke with Bob Moglia who had them produced and we agreed to offer them in a group buy.

The reduced cost will be $75.60 each, USPS priority shipping in the U.S. included. International shipping additional based on location. The group buy will run thru October and could be extended if the orders are there. Please get your order to me so I can order decals and get them cut for you.

download the order form here...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu9ft6yvkcjl5dl/G...%20914.pdf?dl=0

Thanks, Andy

I’m about 5 years late but are these stickers still available?

Thanks
Mark Henry
PM Andy direct, here doesn't hang out as often as he used to, likely busy with life.

If no luck car-bone in Poland also makes them and other decals.
https://car-bone.pl/tags/porsche-engine-stickers/
Cairo94507
Well.... I bit the bullet after not hearing from Andy @Socalandy re my VIN Compliance sticker. I just placed an order with Car-bone and within minutes I heard back from them and the order was accepted and paid for. I need to get that sticker on my car. Every time I open the door and see it missing it irks me. I just hope Andy is well. beerchug.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
CArbone does a good job. There is also a firm in canada who does them but they are more expensive. We of course have sold the blanks for ever

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 24 2020, 08:07 AM) *

Well.... I bit the bullet after not hearing from Andy @Socalandy re my VIN Compliance sticker. I just placed an order with Car-bone and within minutes I heard back from them and the order was accepted and paid for. I need to get that sticker on my car. Every time I open the door and see it missing it irks me. I just hope Andy is well. beerchug.gif

horizontally-opposed
So what's the latest 411 on these? Seems like there are 3-4 viable sources—has anyone managed to get one with the "holes" imprinted?

mb911
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Nov 24 2020, 08:08 AM) *

So what's the latest 411 on these? Seems like there are 3-4 viable sources—has anyone managed to get one with the "holes" imprinted?

I don't know but I want to order one shortly from someone..
Cairo94507
I will post a pic of mine upon receipt. beerchug.gif
mb911
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 24 2020, 08:37 AM) *

I will post a pic of mine upon receipt. beerchug.gif

Where did you get yours from @cairo94507
Cairo94507
https://car-bone.pl/tags/porsche-engine-stickers/

Car-Bone.
mb911
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 24 2020, 08:40 AM) *

@cairo94507 I looked and can't find the the VIN sticker.
Cairo94507
Hi Ben - I looked and could not find it either. I emailed them asking about it and they got back to me immediately. $75 sticker, $20 shipping, minus $15 discount- total $80. I also sent them a picture of my old sticker just to avoid any confusion or mistakes.
mb911
Email sent.. Waiting to hear back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.