Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-4 Compliance decal Group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
cn2800
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Sep 16 2014, 08:46 PM) *

So far I have only received 4 orders so please get these in so I can order the decals from Bob and get them going. I'm marking orders as paid as they come in and building a list of the versions of decals to order.

If you don't want to wait for the group to get their orders in to get your decal cut and shipped let me know and I will refund your order.

Thanks

My goal is to have the car finished by 22 August, 2015, so you've got plenty of time as far as I'm concerned.
walterolin
Am I on the list?
Socalandy
QUOTE(walterolin @ Sep 16 2014, 07:42 PM) *

Am I on the list?

Yes Sir
PanelBilly
am i on the list
PotterPorsche
Add me to the list
Socalandy
Please go to the first post, download the order form and complete. Once I have it with your payment your on the list.

Thanks
Garland
I was just thinking about this last week, and hoped they were still available, Im sure your going to be offering these for many, many years to come, and out live all of us!

BUT.....

I'm in for 2, #'s 13+14, order form will go out this week.

Thank you, for the great offer, and your time.
John
Mark Henry
I'm in as well, just need to get my poop in a group.

Free icon_bump.gif back to page 1 smile.gif
IanS
Thanks for the bump Mark Henry, and good timing. I didn't know a GB was going on as I've been offsite for a while. I will get my form and $ to you this weekend Andy.
horizontally-opposed
Count me in. Can you explain the "option" 7 bit? Looked here and on the order form but hard to discern.

Thanks!!
TravisNeff
How do you determine the month/year your car was built? My compliance sticker was removed when the car was painted. Can I figure this out from the VIN?
dlkawashima
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Sep 18 2014, 03:59 PM) *

How do you determine the month/year your car was built? My compliance sticker was removed when the car was painted. Can I figure this out from the VIN?

Go back and read the post at the bottom of page 2.
TravisNeff
Read? I do better with pictures.... I'll take a look smile.gif
IanS
PayPal sent, paperwork in the mail. Thanks Andy!

Side benefit of this exercise is I discovered they misprinted the VIN on my title and now I have to figure out how to get that corrected.
ClayPerrine
My car is up in the air on the lift so I can't get to the VIN number under the hood to get a pencil rubbing.

I will have it back on the ground tomorrow, and I will get them in the mail.

JStroud
I got all the paper work together for both of mine today, go out in Mondays mail.
sorry it took me so long, thanks for doing this.

Jeff
Mark Henry
$25 for postage blink.gif

Can't you send it Regular post? I don't need it fast....

Tired of getting screwed with "Priority Post" from the US, not to mention the "priority" part is total bs.gif
Socalandy
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Sep 21 2014, 03:16 PM) *

$25 for postage blink.gif

Can't you send it Regular post? I don't need it fast....

Tired of getting screwed with "Priority Post" from the US, not to mention the "priority" part is total bs.gif

I tried regular mail at first but orders were not making it to their destinations and having to re-make decals and ship out of pocket. If you want regular mail I cant guaranty it will arrive. I'm charging the actual shipping cost, no handling fee no Gouging.
dlkawashima
Finally got all the paperwork done and in the mail... sorry it took so long. Paypal sent. Thanks Andy!
bigkensteele
Andy, can you elaborate on the misprint options? It is really hard to distinguish what you are trying to convey from the low-res pictures in the pdf.

Any idea what the shelf life will be on these? My car might not get paint for a couple of years, and I would like to know the best way to store the sticker so it will still be usable.

Will be sending my order form in the next day or two.

Thanks!
dlkawashima
Misprinted 7 on the build date ...

IPB Image
jkb944t
Just mailed my order out today!

Thanks,

Jeff B
ehokana
In for one- mailing the stuff tomorrow
Socalandy
Group Buy Update!!!

So far to date I've only received 20 of the the 35+ orders confirmed in this group buy so If you still want to save $20 of the regular price please get your order in. As for the orders I received, all have been cut and shipping this week. I will be emailing tracking numbers to you.

Thanks, Andy
Socalandy
All orders received are shipped and I'm emailing tracking numbers tonight. Still taking orders!!!

Thanks
eric9144
beerchug.gif Got mine today! Huge thank you Andy! beerchug.gif

For anyone out there "on the fence," the quality is amazing, better than expected, don't hesitate and get them while you can...

piratenanner.gif
(Mine, keep in mind there is a transfer layer across the top)
Click to view attachment
PanelBilly
Got mine on Saturday. Now I need to figure out just where to mount it. Looks excellent!
Garland
Arrived today. Looks great.
Socalandy
Thanks Guy's!!!

Glad your happy with them. Here's a picture as a reference for placement. They were in this general location but varied car to car.
Steve
I also need one. I have a 75. I will fill out the form and do the payment later today.
How do you know whether to get a black or silver decal? My car is silver and missing the decal. I am guessing it's probably the black one.
Socalandy
Black would be correct for a silver car. Silver decals were used on dark colored cars.

JFJ914
Got mine, thanks!
Jett
Hi,
I am getting ready to mail in my check for the decal. Who do I make the check out to and where do I mail it?
Thanks

QUOTE(Socalandy @ Aug 28 2014, 08:44 PM) *

Hello All,

Previously there was demand for compliance decals for the -4 914's but to date not many sold. I spoke with Bob Moglia who had them produced and we agreed to offer them in a group buy.

The reduced cost will be $75.60 each, USPS priority shipping in the U.S. included. International shipping additional based on location. The group buy will run thru October and could be extended if the orders are there. Please get your order to me so I can order decals and get them cut for you.

download the order form here...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu9ft6yvkcjl5dl/G...%20914.pdf?dl=0

Thanks, Andy

dlkawashima
QUOTE(Jett @ Oct 23 2014, 11:13 AM) *

Hi,
I am getting ready to mail in my check for the decal. Who do I make the check out to and where do I mail it?
Thanks

Tip: download the PDF file and READ it.
Socalandy
Any more orders before I close this group buy?

zymurgist
I would like one.
Socalandy
PM sent
PotterPorsche
I'm interested in one as well
Dasnowman
I in for one let me check my car tomorrow at its to late tonight
Steve
I'm still interested.
lonewolfe
I'm still in for one. I'll try to get everything together by tomorrow.
stevegm
I would like 1, maybe 2. Will get the paperwork together.
Socalandy
PM's sent
Steve
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Aug 31 2014, 08:49 AM) *

QUOTE(Socalandy @ Aug 30 2014, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE(MrLeeS @ Aug 30 2014, 04:00 PM) *

I'm in for 1. How can you tell the month of production? My sticker is long gone. My VIN is 4762901128 so it's an "early" 76. Anyone know?

Based on the data in the database car #1112 had a build date of 09/75 and the next in line listed #1208 was 10/75

unless someone chimes in with a closer VIN I'd go with 09/75

What is the chassis number? The number off the Karmann tag in the door jamb (if it's still there) will tell you the build date.

For example, let's say your car has this number: 3939501

The first two digits, 39, are the week of the year and the third digit, 3, is the day of the week (Monday is 1). So in this example, if we go back to a 1975 calendar, the build date would be September 24th.

The number on my door jam is 439582
What birth date would that be? There are only 7 days in a week.
Click to view attachment
Socalandy
the chassis # wont help with that, PM me your VIN# and I'll figure it out for you
boogie_man
Still in for one
rudedude
Are 911 stickers included in this buy?
Steve
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Nov 7 2014, 11:46 AM) *

the chassis # wont help with that, PM me your VIN# and I'll figure it out for you

I sent every thing to your email on the form.
Steve
QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 7 2014, 12:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Socalandy @ Nov 7 2014, 11:46 AM) *

I sent every thing to your email on the form.

It looks like there is a 3 under the black, which makes it 3439582.
Which should be Wednesday August 20th 1975?
Socalandy
QUOTE(rudedude @ Nov 7 2014, 12:40 PM) *

Are 911 stickers included in this buy?

Sorry, This price was only for 914-4's due to lack of interest and the person that reproduced the decals was siting on them.

914-6 and 911 decals are $95.60 shipped
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.