Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-4 Compliance decal Group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Socalandy
Hello All,

Previously there was demand for compliance decals for the -4 914's but to date not many sold. I spoke with Bob Moglia who had them produced and we agreed to offer them in a group buy.

The reduced cost will be $75.60 each, USPS priority shipping in the U.S. included. International shipping additional based on location. The group buy will run thru October and could be extended if the orders are there. Please get your order to me so I can order decals and get them cut for you.

download the order form here...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu9ft6yvkcjl5dl/G...%20914.pdf?dl=0

Thanks, Andy
eric9144
In beerchug.gif
McMark
I'll have at least 3 made.
tumamilhem
What are compliance decals (you mean for CA cars re. smog)? Pics?
ClayPerrine
I am in for two.

JStroud
I can use two
JFJ914
I can use 1.
davep
I can use one for my Bumblebee.
rgolia
count me in for one
PotterPorsche
I assume this is the driver side door jam sticker with vin correct? if so I'm in for 1
CptTripps
Can you post a pic? I'm likely interested.
bandjoey
Is the price including the vin and date punch out?
flippa
I would be in for one.
boogie_man
I will still need one beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
I was just getting ready to order 1, so I'm in
Socalandy
Hey guys,

I'll post a few pics when I get home but this is the decal on the drivers side door jam and is cut and punched with your VIN and manufacture date and tamper proofing as it left the factory.

Thanks,
Jonathan Livesay
I would also be in for 3or4.
turk22
I will be in for one.

thanks!
Socalandy
Pictures added to first post, Thanks
Jett
I'm in for one, let me know how and when to pay.

Cheers
jcd914
I'm in for 1 maybe 2.
Jim
stevegm
Count me in for 1 please.

Thanks,
Steve
SirAndy
I need two, one for a /4 and one for a /6 ...
smile.gif
MDG
I'm in for 1
dakotaewing
I'd be in for 1
Matt Romanowski
I'm in for 1 for -4. If you do them for sixes, I would have someone in for one of those too.
Socalandy
QUOTE(Matt Romanowski @ Aug 29 2014, 09:15 PM) *

I'm in for 1 for -4. If you do them for sixes, I would have someone in for one of those too.

This group buy is for the -4 decals only, I do make them for 914-6 and 911 69-87 MY. PM me and I can send you the info for -6

Thanks
championgt1
I'm in for 1
Jonathan Livesay
How about a group buy for six's. I would be in for one. smile.gif
dlkawashima
One for me please, like this:

Click to view attachment
lonewolfe
I'm in for one for sure!
nine11speedster
Please count me in for a set for a 6
bob
I'm in for 2...

-bob
maf914
Andy, Please add my name to the list for one decal. Thank you.
Harpo
1 possible 2 for me

David
Socalandy
Were over 30 decals now so this group buy is a go!!!

I will update the first post with a link to download the order form. Please get these into me ASAP so I can order decals from bob and get them cut. I will confirm the cost for international shipping with delivery confirmation on Tuesday and update the post and order form. Shipping is actual cost.

Thanks!!!
MrLeeS
I'm in for 1. How can you tell the month of production? My sticker is long gone. My VIN is 4762901128 so it's an "early" 76. Anyone know?
Socalandy
QUOTE(MrLeeS @ Aug 30 2014, 04:00 PM) *

I'm in for 1. How can you tell the month of production? My sticker is long gone. My VIN is 4762901128 so it's an "early" 76. Anyone know?

Based on the data in the database car #1112 had a build date of 09/75 and the next in line listed #1208 was 10/75

unless someone chimes in with a closer VIN I'd go with 09/75
MrLeeS
Thanks!
dlkawashima
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Aug 30 2014, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE(MrLeeS @ Aug 30 2014, 04:00 PM) *

Based on the data in the database car #1112 had a build date of 09/75 and the next in line listed #1208 was 10/75

unless someone chimes in with a closer VIN I'd go with 09/75

What is the chassis number? The number off the Karmann tag in the door jamb (if it's still there) will tell you the build date.

For example, let's say your car has this number: 3939101

The first two digits, 39, are the week of the year and the third digit, 3, is the day of the week (Monday is 1). So in this example, if we go back to a 1975 calendar, the build date would be September 24th.

Click to view attachment
Socalandy
icon_bump.gif

first thread updated, taking orders
Socalandy
Getting some questions...

Download the form using the link in the first post, complete it and mail it to me. Once I have enough I will order the various decals and start cutting

Thanks
flmont
I need 1 for a 76'
bigkensteele
I will need one too.
JStroud
Got my forms printed out, just been busy, I'll get them filled out and sent in soon

Jeff
MrLeeS
So how's it going on the receipt of forms? Chiming in on the buy is one thing but getting the stuff In the mail.... Just wondering. biggrin.gif
57lincolnman
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Aug 28 2014, 07:44 PM) *

Hello All,

Previously there was demand for compliance decals for the -4 914's but to date not many sold. I spoke with Bob Moglia who had them produced and we agreed to offer them in a group buy.

The reduced cost will be $75.60 each, USPS priority shipping in the U.S. included. International shipping additional based on location. The group buy will run thru October and could be extended if the orders are there. Please get your order to me so I can order decals and get them cut for you.

download the order form here...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu9ft6yvkcjl5dl/G...%20914.pdf?dl=0

Thanks, Andy

What the status of my order? You cashed my check and haven't returned my emails. Thanks for any update.
PanelBilly
Black or silver?? How do I know which one is right?
Socalandy
So far I have only received 4 orders so please get these in so I can order the decals from Bob and get them going. I'm marking orders as paid as they come in and building a list of the versions of decals to order.

If you don't want to wait for the group to get their orders in to get your decal cut and shipped let me know and I will refund your order.

Thanks
cn2800
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Sep 1 2014, 11:04 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

first thread updated, taking orders

Andy,

I just sent you $ via paypal. I'll scan in the documents and email them to you, unless you would prefer hard copies via post.

Thanks,

Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.