Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Prices
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Gint
QUOTE (Howard Posted: Feb 7 2005 @ 08:13 AM)
Watching Ebay lately and it looks like we're getting some respect. Prices are definately on the rise. Check these out.

914-6 $22,700

user posted image

Sounds like a deal to me.

That's SIGNIFICANTLY less than what I'll have in my car when it's back on the road.
skline
Dont know what the reserve is or if he is a member here or not. But the car looks good with minimal rust to repair. I think it may even be the original color. The price starts at a buck. Who knows what the reserve is. Its down in SD and I am sure we have people down there to check it out if anyone is interested.

Olympic Blue on the Bay
boxstr
I did see the white 914 1.8 in Shoreline earlier and spoke to the Bill Koch the seller. He sent me pics and that kind of did it for me. But someone feels it was worth $1500, good luck to them.

One of the equations that you have to figure in to buying a 914 is that you can resale the car for what you purchased the car for.

Example: Your S.O. says you have to sell that 914 because I am PG,lost job,must buy house,etc.

This is where auction buying is not a good indicator of what to pay for a 914.
CCLINPD
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 7 2005, 07:13 PM)
Dan, that poor Brown/black teener did not deserve the vicious pimp-slap these used car hacks imposed on her. bs.gif If you think this is worth a save, and it prolly is, I would be happy to assist in lowering them and their price for you.

Im sure even "Dirty Sanchez Motors" has a weakness. cool_shades.gif

Tim

I actually called them back yesterday afternoon. The Sales Manager is going to keep it for his kid now. Sounds fishy to me, and I bet I will see it for sale on the lot this spring. dry.gif

Either way, he wouldn't entertain an offer from me at that point.
914werke
But someone feels it was worth $1500, good luck to them

Like I said I didnt get to really investigate (for rust) but at $1K from what I saw it wasnt that bad. cool.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.