Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What price for a LE 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2, 3
somd914
And a few more limited edition Porsches from their long history of limited editions:

1973 911 RS - approx 1,600 produced, unclear on the number of US versions, performance package, race homologation

1974 911 RS - haven't found production numbers, performance package, race homologation

1980 911 Weisach Edition to recognize Porsche Motorsport Team in Weisach- 400 US cars, trim package

1982 928 Weisiach - 204 US cars, trim package

1982 924 Weisach - haven't found production numbers, trim package

1988 944 Celebration Edition - 500 US models, trim package, in recognition of 100,00 cars off of the Neckarsulm line.

1992 911 RS - 45 US models, performance package

2008 Boxster LE - trim, aero mods, minor engine mods, 250 S models, 250 base models

2014 911 50th Anniversary - trim and performance, 1,963 produced, unclear on US versions

2015 911 PCA Edition - 60 models, trim package

As for value, in the above examples from the '92 RS and earlier, none of the trim editions appear to add much or any value, the RSs bring premiums even the '92. Keep digging though, there are more limited edition Porsches out there.

As for 914 LE, the market is what it is, logic doesn't always prevail, but it doesn't on Wall Street either. If the surf is up, ride it... The question is, is the surf really up? Time will tell.
mepstein
QUOTE(somd914 @ Apr 4 2015, 11:11 PM) *

And a few more limited edition Porsches from their long history of limited editions:

1973 911 RS - approx 1,600 produced, unclear on the number of US versions, performance package, race homologation

1974 911 RS - haven't found production numbers, performance package, race homologation

1980 911 Weisach Edition to recognize Porsche Motorsport Team in Weisach- 400 US cars, trim package

1982 928 Weisiach - 204 US cars, trim package

1982 924 Weisach - haven't found production numbers, trim package

1988 944 Celebration Edition - 500 US models, trim package, in recognition of 100,00 cars off of the Neckarsulm line.

1992 911 RS - 45 US models, performance package

2008 Boxster LE - trim, aero mods, minor engine mods, 250 S models, 250 base models

2014 911 50th Anniversary - trim and performance, 1,963 produced, unclear on US versions

2015 911 PCA Edition - 60 models, trim package

As for value, in the above examples from the '92 RS and earlier, none of the trim editions appear to add much or any value, the RSs bring premiums even the '92. Keep digging though, there are more limited edition Porsches out there.

As for 914 LE, the market is what it is, logic doesn't always prevail, but it doesn't on Wall Street either. If the surf is up, ride it... The question is, is the surf really up? Time will tell.

The Porsche 911 GT1 is a car that was developed in 1996 for the GT1 class in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. In order to qualify for GT racing, 25 road-going models were built to achieve type homologation. These models developed around 700 hp (522 kW; 710 PS) and did 0–60 mph in 3.3 seconds. The top speed was 235 mph (378 km/h). Both the road and race cars carried the same twin turbocharged engine as used in the 962, and the race car was a match for the McLaren F1 GTRs that were racing at the time. A re-developed version of the 911 GT1 race car was later built, winning outright at the 1998 24 Hours of Le Mans. The car is not really considered to be a real 911[citation needed], as it is derived from the 962 with the 996 911's front section. It was the most powerful and fastest road-going Porsche until the introduction of the 918 Spyder in 2013.

The 911 Carrera Club Sport (CS) (option M637), 340 of which were produced worldwide from August 1987 to September 1989, is a reduced weight version of the standard Carrera that, with engine and suspension modifications, was purpose built for club racing

The 911 Speedster (option M503), a low-roof version of the Cabriolet which was evocative of the Porsche 356 Speedster of the 1950s, was produced in limited numbers (2,104) starting in January 1989 until July 1989 as both a narrow body car and a Turbo-look. The narrow version was produced only 171 times.

914werke
screwy.gif dead horse.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Apr 5 2015, 05:43 AM) *

screwy.gif dead horse.gif

Methinks you are missing the point.... lol-2.gif
scotty b
no stickers or fancy paint needed to make that sale wub.gif
MDG
To the OP's question, the price is whatever you feel comfortable paying. As with any vintage car, there will always be the cost average that 'the market dictates'... as well as the hyperbole driven prices of people trying to sell 'a super rare model'. If the LE is what you like, go for it... and shop wisely. My opinion is an LE may be slightly higher than an equally equipped 2.0 '74. But, as always, condition and originality will be the most important pricing factor whether it is an LE or not.

The issue people have always had with the '74 LE is there was nothing that really set it apart. The same options were available on any other 2.0 914 of that year (or '73 for that matter). You could choose Mahle's over Fuch's, you could order the appearance group package. You could order one in black or light ivory. Same 2.0 engine, same exhaust, same transmission. Same brakes, same suspension.... and so on. Same interior choices. They did get the initial appearance of the 'LE' front spoiler .... which wasn't actually 'limited' as you could subsequently order the same spoiler from the dealership parts counter if you wanted one AND they continued to use the same spoiler on the new '75 big bumper cars as well ... rolleyes.gif

What you couldn't get on the others were the special colour combos and decals (although, again, you could order the decals from your dealership's parts counter if you wanted them on your car. Hell, they'd even install them for you.... rolleyes.gif ). The factory saved some money by not installing the roll bar vinyl; they spent some extra in painting the wheels, bumpers, rockers & spoilers. The overall paint schemes were lifted directly from the much lauded 911 RS from the previous year. Of course, that 911 was basically a detuned race car for the street with lots of go fast goodies including a brand spankin' new 2.7 engine. Unlike the 914 LE, the RS truly were unique from the production 911's. As noted earlier, the current prices of those 911's are reflective of their rarity and overall wow factor.

Back then many people saw the 914 LE, for whatever reasons, as nothing more than a marketing gimmick by VW/Porsche. Many people see it now in much the way when some owners fervently try to convince prospective buyers of all this 'rarest of the rare' nonsense. Regardless, they are still well optioned, 2.0 914's which make them excellent cars to own and drive.

Buy what you like. Pay what you're comfortable with. Drive the shit out of it.
MoveQik
Without rumors or second hand stories, what is the highest actual sales price that anyone knows for an LE? Assuming it was a clean title, numbers matching car? I would think if it wasn't numbers matching, an LE isn't much more valuable than any other 914.

And...did it fetch that price because it was an LE or because it was a super clean car. Personally, I have not heard of an LE fetching any huge numbers because it was an LE. A small premium perhaps but nothing that you couldn't get with any other low mileage, numbers matching, restored/preserved 914. Just my .02. confused24.gif
tumamilhem
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 7 2015, 08:03 PM) *

Without rumors or second hand stories, what is the highest actual sales price that anyone knows for an LE? Assuming it was a clean title, numbers matching car? I would think if it wasn't numbers matching, an LE isn't much more valuable than any other 914.

And...did it fetch that price because it was an LE or because it was a super clean car. Personally, I have not heard of an LE fetching any huge numbers because it was an LE. A small premium perhaps but nothing that you couldn't get with any other low mileage, numbers matching, restored/preserved 914. Just my .02. confused24.gif

I've had multiple parties approach me offering me a lot of money for my LE.
MoveQik
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 7 2015, 07:34 PM) *

That is my point. People always talk about big numbers on the LE but they never seem to sell for that. I can think of three factory 6's that have sold in the last six months for well over $70k. Surely one LE has sold in the last year and according to earlier statements I read here, the price tag on the LE sale shouldn't be far behind the six.

What was the last big price tag on an LE that was actually sold? If they are so collectible and sought after, it seems like that should be an easy number to find.
mepstein
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 7 2015, 11:18 PM) *

That is my point. People always talk about big numbers on the LE but they never seem to sell for that. I can think of three factory 6's that have sold in the last six months for well over $70k. Surely one LE has sold in the last year and according to earlier statements I read here, the price tag on the LE sale shouldn't be far behind the six.

What was the last big price tag on an LE that was actually sold? If they are so collectible and sought after, it seems like that should be an easy number to find.

Don't confuse the issue with facts. biggrin.gif
billh1963
Tommy says he has had some offers. Perhaps he should post them to establish a baseline?

That could be the starting point for a car with known issues and then the prices can go up from there? idea.gif
87m491
Might be good to know anecdotally, but only an actual transaction would establish a baseline. Over the years I've been lucky enough to own a car or two that would garner unsolicited offers. The two times I followed up, the offers tended to evaporate or be pretty unrealistic compared to other recent sales.

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 8 2015, 04:06 AM) *

Tommy says he has had some offers. Perhaps he should post them to establish a baseline?

That could be the starting point for a car with known issues and then the prices can go up from there? idea.gif
MDG
Good points. And the OP's initial query was this very thing. I think he would like to know what average/good/excellent examples have sold for and what if any 'premium' is tacked on over a non LE of the same condition.

So? Any LE owners/aficionados have anything to add other than frustration that we don't all share your passion?
MoveQik
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 8 2015, 05:06 AM) *

With all due respect, I don't think you can start there. I have had offers on lots of things I have owned over the years. Most of the time those offers dry up or come down significantly once I say, "let's go to the bank so you can get the money". It's easy to look at something that looks cool and throw out an offer for fun. It's different once you do the research, find out the history, true condition and market of whatever you are looking at.

With my car sitting at a show looking shiny, I have had people ask me what I would sell it for. I tell them $60k just because I am bored and I am looking for some entertainment. 9 times out of 10 they say they would buy it for that. I am sure once they did their homework they would quickly see that I was out of my mind. BUT...now I can say I have had offers for $60k?? rolleyes.gif
tumamilhem
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 7 2015, 11:18 PM) *

Well mine would have sold for a high number if I had sold it. I didn't quote a price because I didn't have it up for sale. They were all offers and I don't think they would have evaporated as three of them were pretty persistent over a few weeks.
MoveQik
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 8 2015, 09:08 AM) *

Well mine would have sold for a high number if I had sold it. I didn't quote a price because I didn't have it up for sale. They were all offers and I don't think they would have evaporated as three of them were pretty persistent over a few weeks.

Same with mine. They were very high numbers that I can't quote here but I assure you they were serious. I think it is because I have the LE spoiler on the front.
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 2 2015, 03:43 PM) *

That's like saying the 1973 911 2.7 and 3.0 911 RS - the car the 914 commemorated, was a "paint and stickers" to "sell slow moving inventory".

Sorry Tommy, that's not quite right. LE's were made to commemorate the 917-30/K dominating the 1973 Can Am series. However, the 917-30/K, a mid engine giant, was a paint & stickers car biggrin.gif

Aside form the paint, stickers & front spoiler, there really was no difference between a fully loaded 74 2.0 & an LE. However, they came that way from the factory & by definition in a very limited run.
billh1963
I say put up or shut up (in other words quit the hype).

You aren't dealing with million dollar Ferrari's here. If someone has actually offered you money then post what they offered. No one is asking what you paid.

MDG
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Apr 8 2015, 12:22 PM) *

Aside form the paint, stickers & front spoiler, there really was no difference between a fully loaded 74 2.0 & an LE. However, they came that way from the factory & by definition in a very limited run.

Simple answer from a man who knows.

Johnny, I know there aren't many original ones left so not a lot of sales data but have you heard of any recent LE sales? As an owner of a fully optioned '73 2.0 (my personal choice for THE 4 cylinder stock 914), I'd be interested to know the kind of price range.

I saw a cross post on Eric's FB page of a post Tommy made where he said the offer on his LE was high enough that he could have purchased THREE very nice '73-'74 2.0 914's... or one of those 914's AND a late 80's Carrera.

Seems like a big number to me but I don't know......

mellow.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(MDG @ Apr 8 2015, 01:18 PM) *

Johnny, I know there aren't many original ones left so not a lot of sales data but have you heard of any recent LE sales? As an owner of a fully optioned '73 2.0 (my personal choice for THE 4 cylinder stock 914), I'd be interested to know the kind of price range.

I saw a cross post on Eric's FB page of a post Tommy made where he said the offer on his LE was high enough that he could have purchased THREE very nice '73-'74 2.0 914's... or one of those 914's AND a late 80's Carrera.

mellow.gif

Are you serious?. I call total bullsh!t on that one.

You're talking $50k-$60k++ for a salvage title LE. "Pump and Dump" is one thing but this is too much.

Johny Blackstain

mellow.gif

Mike- I honestly don't know. You have to consider the current market, demand & condition of the vehicle. My LE is a one owner car that has spent 95% of her life in the garage & only has 48k original miles on her so I would estimate it's rather expensive, regardless of demand or the current market. However it's not for sale & I doubt it ever will be. I have to find a relative to will the car to in order to keep it in the family. As time has passed, the value of these little cars has gone up, as it should. Production wise the LE is the most rare of the mass produced 914s- even more so than the 914-6. The 914-6 GT is much more rare than the LE, but it was not mass produced. Production numbers have a direct affect on the values of cars world wide & have a lot to do with determining current prices. From what I've seen, the argument over the value of an LE vs. an ordinary 914 seems to be internal; amongst us owners & nowhere else.
MoveQik
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Apr 8 2015, 10:43 AM) *

mellow.gif

Mike- I honestly don't know. You have to consider the current market, demand & condition of the vehicle. My LE is a one owner car that has spent 95% of her life in the garage & only has 48k original miles on her so I would estimate it's rather expensive, regardless of demand or the current market. However it's not for sale & I doubt it ever will be. I have to find a relative to will the car to in order to keep it in the family. As time has passed, the value of these little cars has gone up, as it should. Production wise the LE is the most rare of the mass produced 914s- even more so than the 914-6. The 914-6 GT is much more rare than the LE, but it was not mass produced. Production numbers have a direct affect on the values of cars world wide & have a lot to do with determining current prices. From what I've seen, the argument over the value of an LE vs. an ordinary 914 seems to be internal; amongst us owners & nowhere else.

There is a HUGE difference between your car and a salvage title, non matching car. They can't even be compared IMHO. Your car is top dollar to begin with, the LE can only help. Hope to see it someday!
MDG
I agree. And the cool thing with some of the cars on here (LE's or otherwise) is this very site provides incredible documentation. In the case of someone like Al's car, there's a decade worth of info here on 914World on an original owner car which can only further the value.

edit: I don't know why I always call Al ...Johny. I'm simple that way. idea.gif I think I'll start calling Zach.. Vacca.
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(MDG @ Apr 8 2015, 02:08 PM) *

edit: I don't know why I always call Al ...Johny. I'm simple that way.

Lol- it's a long story, but I'll shorten it. I'm an A/V tech, we wear "show blacks", goes back to Shakespeare. Once I had a friend come over & he saw me wearing my show blacks & called me Johny Blackstain, because of my attire. The name stuck biggrin.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Apr 8 2015, 01:43 PM) *
... I have to find a relative to will the car to in order to keep it in the family. ...

You can adopt me rolleyes.gif Pretty sure she would remain in the family as both my daughter and granddaughter are 914 fans biggrin.gif

driving.gif
MDG
Nice. I'm digging the colour scheme on the black car! thumb3d.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(MDG @ Apr 8 2015, 02:27 PM) *

Nice. I'm digging the colour scheme on the black car! thumb3d.gif

Thanks. We have Bumblebees, Creamsicles, the mythical Grasshopper so I went with "Oriole" look on my six. beer.gif Funny thing is my six is a real six but it's not numbers matching, it's not Irish green, didn't come with flares or a tan interior so as to it's value again, I have no idea. It's not salvage, but it's very far from original.
tumamilhem

QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 2 2015, 03:43 PM) *

That's like saying the 1973 911 2.7 and 3.0 911 RS - the car the 914 commemorated, was a "paint and stickers" to "sell slow moving inventory".

Sorry Tommy, that's not quite right. LE's were made to commemorate the 917-30/K dominating the 1973 Can Am series. However, the 917-30/K, a mid engine giant, was a paint & stickers car biggrin.gif

That's right. My bad.
tumamilhem
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 8 2015, 01:00 PM) *

You aren't dealing with million dollar Ferrari's here. If someone has actually offered you money then post what they offered. No one is asking what you paid.

That's an extreme. Of course not a million dollars. Even a new 918 isn't that much. We're not insinuating that.
tumamilhem
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Apr 8 2015, 01:43 PM) *

mellow.gif

Exactly. And because there is relatively no market for them to compare to because factory (not fake knock-offs) are rare and even more rarely sold.
Socalandy
This is like a fishing trip, gill nets were outlawed to save the unsuspecting but as you can see catching tuna on a line can still be done but at what cost.

I know of two LE's that have sold recently in the 15-20k range. One was a driver/repaint and the other was a full resto to the nines. numbers matching/ COA cars with clean non salvage titles. If your going for original then those items are key in getting top dollar!!!

Anything less will require a few current sales and knowing how correct the cars were.
tumamilhem
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Apr 8 2015, 03:14 PM) *

This is like a fishing trip, gill nets were outlawed to save the unsuspecting but as you can see catching tuna on a line can still be done but at what cost.

I know of two LE's that have sold recently in the 15-20k range. One was a driver/repaint and the other was a full resto to the nines. numbers matching/ COA cars with clean non salvage titles. If your going for original then those items are key in getting top dollar!!!

Anything less will require a few current sales and knowing how correct the cars were.

That's a hell of a deal. beer.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 8 2015, 02:50 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 8 2015, 01:00 PM) *

That's an extreme. Of course not a million dollars. Even a new 918 isn't that much. We're not insinuating that.

Then, what are your numbers? Let's hear what offers are being made.

QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 8 2015, 02:54 PM) *

Exactly. And because there is relatively no market for them to compare to because factory (not fake knock-offs) are rare and even more rarely sold.

They are being sold...

You bought yours from JRust on this forum. Others have been sold on here as well.

I posted a Bumblebee I passed on a year or so ago

One sold on ebay the other day (under $10K IIRC).

Donald rescued one from a pick and pull around a year ago.

These things aren't like Ferrari 250 GTO's or other ultra rare exotica that change hands privately.

So....what have you been offered? Inquiring minds want to know smile.gif

tumamilhem
With respect, I'm not comfortable posting the offers because I do not think those who made the offers would appreciate making their offers public. If I am not (or on the fence) of selling my car, it would not be fair to them. I would respect their privacy. But I did indicate already what I could purchase with the offer made. That should give a ballpark.
MoveQik
Rare, rare rare....if rarity is the only factor in determining value, then my '75 1.8 should be WAY up there on the value scale. Smaller production numbers than any other 4cyl(except that damned LE). Less than 2500 ever made. Crap....why the hell did I butcher my classic and make it a six???? lol-2.gif The 73 2 liter is the 2nd highest production 914 ever made and it is considered the one to buy(sans the six). So there is more to it than rarity.

Even if Johnny's car wasn't an LE, it is a top tier car that should(and would) command big $$. Not because of the rarity of the LE but because of the condition, documentation, numbers matching, clean title and so on, IMHO.

While I would certainly never suggest that being an LE does not add value, I think that value can(and has been) be easily exaggerated. Saying it is worth three 73 2.0's?? C'mon.... rolleyes.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 8 2015, 03:33 PM) *

With respect, I'm not comfortable posting the offers because I do not think those who made the offers would appreciate making their offers public. If I am not (or on the fence) of selling my car, it would not be fair to them. I would respect their privacy. But I did indicate already what I could purchase with the offer made. That should give a ballpark.

Bullsh!t I'm not asking you to name names
Johny Blackstain
A few years back, 5 or 6 I think, King George sold one of his restored Creamsicles; I think it was even listed on evilbay. I'm pretty sure he was asking over $20k for it, maybe close to $30k. Made sense because of the amount of coin put into the restoration & it was numbers matching. Does anyone remember this & what it sold for?
billh1963
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 8 2015, 03:34 PM) *

Rare, rare rare....if rarity is the only factor in determining value, then my '75 1.8 should be WAY up there on the value scale. Smaller production numbers than any other 4cyl(except that damned LE). Less than 2500 ever made. Crap....why the hell did I butcher my classic and make it a six???? lol-2.gif The 73 2 liter is the 2nd highest production 914 ever made and it is considered the one to buy(sans the six). So there is more to it than rarity.

Even if Johnny's car wasn't an LE, it is a top tier car that should(and would) command big $$. Not because of the rarity of the LE but because of the condition, documentation, numbers matching, clean title and so on, IMHO.

While I would certainly never suggest that being an LE does not add value, I think that value can(and has been) be easily exaggerated. Saying it is worth three 73 2.0's?? C'mon.... rolleyes.gif

I agree. I have two Ferrari Mondial coupes...an '86 3.2 and an '88 3.2

I don't have the exact numbers in front of me right now; however, there were less than 30 coupes imported to the US in 1986 and maybe a few more in 1988. They are very rare. Rarity does not, unfortunately, equate to value.
mepstein
It's still about condition and originality. That's why RFoulds got $40k for an unrestored 914 in perfect condition and an amateur restore LE with damage title and non matching engine and trans went for mid teens. Those are sold prices so that's their price until they or something just like them are sold again.

I'd offer moveqik $80 for his car but collecting on it might be a challenge. biggrin.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 8 2015, 12:47 PM) *

I'd offer moveqik $80 for his car but collecting on it might be a challenge. biggrin.gif

Awesome! I'm adding "I HAVE OFFERS OF $80K FOR MY CAR!!!" to my signature.

I take checks. Wait.....never mind. blink.gif
Socalandy
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 8 2015, 12:33 PM) *

No names mentioned if you posted it so your dodging for one reason or another and not helping the original poster one bit. WTF.gif
MDG
Really good mid year 2.0 are selling $20k-ish (close to double that if you sell to Europe). The 86-88 Carreras are starting to climb but up here at least you can still find pretty decent ones for under $30k.

Are you saying you were offered $60k - $90k for your car? Really?
Johny Blackstain
Not affiliated, for sale right now on the evilbay. Current bid is $4349.00 & reserve has not been met:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-LE-/201322070757

A bit rough & not numbers matching. Sale ends today.

Another one for sale on evilbay right now, again not affiliated. This one has been for sale for a while, is also listed on Hemmings & is in pretty good condition but is not numbers matching.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-Limite...em=221733011392
Cfletch
lol just post the offers without names. It's not harming anyone and you'll answer the guys post which should have happened 5 pages ago.
G e o r g e
QUOTE(MDG @ Apr 8 2015, 11:08 AM) *

I agree. And the cool thing with some of the cars on here (LE's or otherwise) is this very site provides incredible documentation. In the case of someone like Al's car, there's a decade worth of info here on 914World on an original owner car which can only further the value.

Well this is true of most cars on here, but I know of at least 2 threads that are no longer with us that future buyers won't have the luxury of reading, both had LE cars in them. bs.gif happy11.gif stirthepot.gif

This LE if numbers matching must be worth a lot even in its current condition? sawzall-smiley.gif
dlkawashima
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 8 2015, 12:36 PM) *

Bullsh!t

Of course it's BS. Tommy is having a good laugh over this, I'm sure. But you guys keep playing along ... happy11.gif

The highest priced 4-cylinder 914s that I've seen sold have been in the $30,000 to $35,000 range. Most were 2-liters, nearly 100% original (including paint), mint condition and very low mileage. One was a '75 1.8, supposedly with under 5,000 original miles.
I don't know if an LE has *sold* for over $35,000 but I seem to recall one guy had two or three Bumblebees that were consecutive in sequence or very nearly so, and he wanted big money for them.

From what I've seen, the Can-Am cars DO sell for a premium over the more pedestrian 2-liters, but the difference is small ... perhaps $3,000 to $5,000 at best. Condition trumps all.
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Apr 8 2015, 05:02 PM) *

This LE if numbers matching must be worth a lot even in its current condition? sawzall-smiley.gif

stromberg.gif This just made my stomach very upset.
PANTLODE

mellow.gif

I saw that too. And as someone looking for an LE I nearly passed out!! Say it ain't so!

from Eric Sheeah's FB page:

Click to view attachment
poorsche914
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Apr 8 2015, 05:27 PM) *
... I don't know if an LE has *sold* for over $35,000 but I seem to recall one guy had two or three Bumblebees that were consecutive in sequence or very nearly so, and he wanted big money for them ...

That guy is here in Knoxville. He had (2) consecutive numbered Bumble Bees in very nice condition that reportedly sold for $60k (the pair) to someone out in California. This was 5+ years ago IIRC.

driving.gif
tumamilhem
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Apr 8 2015, 03:57 PM) *

QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Apr 8 2015, 12:33 PM) *

No names mentioned if you posted it so your dodging for one reason or another and not helping the original poster one bit. WTF.gif

I'm not dodging. The original poster privately messaged me after posting this thread and we discussed it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.