Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Documentary
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ndfrigi
Meet the goal or not still going to send my support thru PayPal "914 documentary share". But with Prayers we will be able to meet that goal and more than that! God will surely bless Eric and Jaime!
914Next
I'm in! Well worth the investment and a caliper rebuild is on my list. Looking forward to seeing you in Amelia Eric and Jaime.
PanelBilly
Kickstarter gets a percentage. If they don't meet the goal and we all still send the $ direct, they may net the same amount.
BuddyV
I just pledged $20 piratenanner.gif
sixnotfour
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 7 2015, 03:40 PM) *

Kickstarter gets a percentage. If they don't meet the goal and we all still send the $ direct, they may net the same amount.

not true..unless the goal is met ... no fee or requirement to pay...if you send direct..its not through kickstart... a local skate shop did the same ..and if goal is not met...no charge..two different things...if you donate direct to whoever not through Kickstart it does not apply..

your decision...but not true kickstart..if you want start a donation page...kickstart has helped a ton of visions and is a conduit....to provide a goal amount..
rick 918-S
Come 914 people, let's fund this! icon_bump.gif
tornik550
No fears-
I'll be the insurance policy.
If we haven't met the goal by the end, I will pick up the slack.
snakemain
Almost there!
mzapisek
I'm in. Good luck with the trip.
Eric_Shea
Oh Dear Lord Help Us!! Ron "Slits" Meier in film!!!

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Tony Samojen with #11 on film!

Click to view attachment
914_teener

Have fun Eric and Jaime, and a good drive to Vegas.

Beautiful day in Anaheim today. biggrin.gif

I was wondering who else you got on camera today on the West Coast here?

stevegm
QUOTE(tornik550 @ Mar 8 2015, 12:30 PM) *

No fears-

I'll go in on that and split it with you if you like.
tornik550
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 8 2015, 07:23 PM) *

No fears-

Sounds good to me however I am not so sure they are going to need anything extra from us. It looks like it's at $5650 now- almost there!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 8 2015, 05:23 PM) *

No fears-

Tornik550 and Steve, I will help fund the difference as well if need be. You guys rock!
Mueller
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Mar 8 2015, 04:07 PM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 8 2015, 05:23 PM) *

No fears-

Tornik550 and Steve, I will help fund the difference as well if need be. You guys rock!

If you 3 end up splitting the difference just to make the goal, I'll offer each one of you 2 hours or so of design and CNC work.

For reference I have about 2 hours into drawing/programming and machining this plate I made yesterday to adapt a Ford T5 transmission to a Volvo motor.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
This is going to be epic! beerchug.gif
MrLeeS
So, what's the dinner time widow in Abq NM? We've got a few folks who would like to meet Eric.
bcheney
Eric I just donated my 20 clams to the cause...I know I am a bit late to the game but I just read this for the first time tonight. All the best to you on what is sure to be a FANTASTIC journey/experience!!
Blue6
Seeing you guys today reminded me I hadn't jumped on this train yet. I'm in, and bumped to the top. Eric and Jamie, both be safe, can't wait for the movie popcorn[1].gif
mtn flyr
Just doubled my original pledge... beerchug.gif
dangerranger01
Hell yeah! I up'd my donation because this sounds awesome!
How is the documentary gonna be distributed? Youtube, HBO, ShoTime? or will it be free to all?? haha

**And no expiration date for the reward on calipers sounds good to me.
ndfrigi
Looks like $125 more to go for the goal to achieve! Thank you Lord!
lonewolfe
I just saw this! I wish I was going on this trip too! Anyhow, I'm in!

Happy trails!!!!!
gereed75
Just kicked in a bit extra to get it over the top. Thought I added enough but it came up $20.00 short sad.gif

Somebody out there kill the last $20.00 piratenanner.gif
tornik550
smile.gif
gereed75
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 9 2015, 08:47 AM) *

Just kicked in a bit extra to get it over the top. Thought I added enough but it came up $20.00 short sad.gif

oops found the error, got it over now piratenanner.gif

I see Tornik beat me to it. Its all good

Thanks all and go Eric driving.gif
Kansas 914
Funded - well done 914World!

Click to view attachment
Mueller
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Mar 9 2015, 06:57 AM) *

Funded - well done 914World!

Click to view attachment

It's at $6,145 now!

Crazy...yet great!
stevegm
We are doing daily updates of Eric and Jamie's cross-country trip - http://fourteenermotoring.com
gereed75
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 9 2015, 11:56 AM) *

We are doing daily updates of Eric and Jamie's cross-country trip - http://fourteenermotoring.com

Nice!! piratenanner.gif
GeorgeRud
Looks like a bunch of folks wanted to see this project come to fruition! Big round of applause to all those that contributed to help a great guy with this project!

Can't wait to see the finished project.
KENNY
Just pledge
wndsnd

Well Done!
stevegm
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Mar 9 2015, 06:54 PM) *

Well Done!

It's easy to do stories when there is a great one, with great people, to cover. I am honored to be able to cover Eric and Jamie's story.
VegasRacer
beerchug.gif Well done brothers. first.gif

Six grand is not the end. Please. Continue to donate to the cause.

This effort is more than just an incredible Coast to Coast road trip.
The lasting results will be a professional quality movie showing and sharing our 914 passion.

type.gif $ $ $
Madswede
I've just got back from my interview and hanging with Eric, Andy, Jamie, Mike, Lee, James, Russ, and others at Turtle Mountain. Timing was bad for some, I heard they got there early and couldn't stay. Such is life, though.

I'm already second-guessing the things I talked about, kinda wishing I'd brought up the human element ... after all, what truly got me into these cars was the camaraderie of their owners as much as the car and its performance capability itself! As evidenced by the fact that this whole documentary thing is even going on, it's truly an amazing car, down-to-earth and simple with so much potential, owned by some amazing down-to-earth simple people. There, I said it. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, it was a big kick to talk on camera about techie stuff that I've only just begun to understand about the build of my own car. I surely am no expert, but I had fun. Forgot to mention so many things, but then it's not a documentary about my car, but all of 'em.

I'm sorry you guys didn't get to be fed, they tend to close up early in Rio Rancho. Eric, Andy, and Jamie, and Mike too, hopefully you're finding some late-night chow. I hope the rest of the drive goes well! driving.gif

YOU ROCK. aktion035.gif first.gif
euro911
Cool aktion035.gif

Since the Kickstart goal has been met, can I just mail you a check, Eric?

PM me your address ...

Timing couldn't be better ... just so happens I need the F & R calipers for my early 911 'restored' happy11.gif
Eric_Shea
Hey Gang,

We did reach the goal but as JP mentioned, it's not over. I'm absolutely sure we'll go over budget on edits etc. So, if you need a really cool shirt, your name in the credits roll or, best bang for the buck, 20% off your upcoming caliper order... The Kickstarter campaign should still be active for a few days.

We really wanted to THANK YOU for your support and encourage you to keep the drive alive.

Ironically, we had people thanking us for coming out and filming them... This documentary would be absolutely "nothing" without you coming out and sharing your story.

Hopefully we'll meet a bunch more tonight and tomorrow!

Thanks again!

E.
Harpo
I just bumped up my pledged

David
914_teener
It is about the people stories.......

and the love for this car. I agree.
oldschool
Once I start the edited I know I will need to do many many pick up shots,I may have to come to you for that cool 914 story....stay tuned.
montoya 73 2.0
Done. thumb3d.gif
rktmn247
I'm in. Better late than never. Great cause!
Blue6
icon_bump.gif
914outlaw
QUOTE(rktmn247 @ Mar 14 2015, 07:57 PM) *

I'm in. Better late than never. Great cause!

Me too. Can't wait to see the documentary.
dale73914
Hey,

I'm happy to contribute and would like a cool shirt too ( but am in Australia ).

Just need someone to answer yes to sending it to me ( will pay for post )

smile.gif

Dale

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 14 2015, 10:16 AM) *

Hey Gang,

We did reach the goal but as JP mentioned, it's not over. I'm absolutely sure we'll go over budget on edits etc. So, if you need a really cool shirt, your name in the credits roll or, best bang for the buck, 20% off your upcoming caliper order... The Kickstarter campaign should still be active for a few days.

We really wanted to THANK YOU for your support and encourage you to keep the drive alive.

Ironically, we had people thanking us for coming out and filming them... This documentary would be absolutely "nothing" without you coming out and sharing your story.

Hopefully we'll meet a bunch more tonight and tomorrow!

Thanks again!

E.
ndfrigi
Thanks Eric! Received last week the T-shirt and Keychain.

Thanks again and God Bless you on your next Leg of journey!

Click to view attachment
lonewolfe
I received my t-shirt & key chain yesterday and they both look fantastic!

Thank you very much!

Mueller
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ May 5 2015, 12:57 PM) *

I received my t-shirt & key chain[color=#CC0000] yesterday and they both look fantastic!

Thank you very much!

A key chain?

Darn it...I threw the package out after I took the tee shirt out...hope it is still in the trash can at home!

Nice shirt by the way...thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.