Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Documentary
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Shadowfax
Alright! I'm in too. Just hope my car is ready by the time you get to Shreveport. If not feel free to exclude me from your doc smile.gif
mtn flyr
Done
kid914
any preview of the t shirts?
This sounds like a great adventure. aktion035.gif
914nola
QUOTE(Sprovost @ Mar 2 2015, 07:19 AM) *

My fault for Eric misspelling the New Orleans resturant. I suggested it & typed it wrong. Very embarrassing for a New Orleans native.
Kicked in! Safe travels.

No worries and I was not trying to be picky. Just wanted to make sure the two 914 owners in nola know where to go.
olsib914
I am in and need a new shirt anyway See you at CDM state park
Palmer
oldschool
QUOTE(kid914 @ Mar 2 2015, 06:30 PM) *

any preview of the t shirts?
This sounds like a great adventure. aktion035.gif

I'm still working on it should be done soon cheer.gif
Seaside6
Done!
oldschool
QUOTE(Valy @ Mar 2 2015, 02:18 PM) *

What about the movie?
How do we get to see it ?
There is no pledge for the movie itself.

yes it's for the movie smile.gif
Eric_Shea
Tremendous First Day Gang!!

Thanks to all of our 914World friends and our Facebook friends for making this an amazing first day. The project is over 1/3rd of the way there in just one day. 71% from right here!

Please "Share" and let every 914 owner in the world know about the project. The intent is to tell "your" story. Why you fell in love with this little gem and why you keep them running and running strong.

There's no doubt the 914 has gotten under our skin and tugged at our heartstrings. Now's the time to let the world know why.

Thanks so much for your support. Let's keep the momentum going!
MDG
This is cool, Eric! I feel bad as hell for Oldschool, of course. Who doesn't? But this is a cool idea.
dave29
Thank god you don't need air this time of year!!! I'm in!!!! Go Eric.
Best
The other 914 guy in Durango
Kansas 914
QUOTE(dave29 @ Mar 3 2015, 03:45 PM) *

Thank god you don't need air this time of year!!! I'm in!!!! Go Eric.
Best
The other 914 guy in Durango

Nice!

100% participation from Durango.
ejm
Jen and I are in beerchug.gif
mobymutt
Pledged!
PanelBilly
I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm joining in the fun!
Eric_Shea
Thanks Billy,

I owe you a call. Only one flange. I have everything else.

Talk tomorrow!

E.
bandjoey
Done. What a run. See U both in Dallas. beerchug.gif
Mueller
914 = NARP

So wouldn't this be a Mockumentary?
914werke
agree.gif biggrin.gif
tumamilhem
Woo-hoo!
I am now an official backer of The 914 Experience Documentary!

beer.gif creamsicle914.jpg

Good luck, buddy! See you at the East Coast Beach PAR-TAY! (Will post link to it soon)
party.gif
theleschyouknow
I'm a backer
he's a backer
she's a backer
wouldn't you like to be a backer too
see you in Texas
aircooledtechguy
"Mockumentary" Coffee just came out my nose!! aktion035.gif lol-2.gif

Does this mean I can call myself a "movie producer". rolleyes.gif shades.gif

Have a great trip. I look forward to seeing what you all video!!
Larmo63
I'm in for the max.
smilie_pokal.gif
pete000
I'm In, always wanted to be in the movie credits!

Even posted on my FB page! and I never use Facebook !
oldschool
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Mar 4 2015, 01:54 PM) *

"Mockumentary" Coffee just came out my nose!! aktion035.gif lol-2.gif

Does this mean I can call myself a "movie producer". rolleyes.gif shades.gif

Have a great trip. I look forward to seeing what you all video!!

Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
Is this you as a youngster? biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
I'm in. I didn't see "T" shirt size request. I'll have an XXL please. biggrin.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 4 2015, 04:41 PM) *

I'm in. I didn't see "T" shirt size request. I'll have an XXL please. biggrin.gif

We will come up with a size order form of some sort laugh.gif
wndsnd
In.

Glad to see you guys doing this.

John
warpig
WTF.gif Don't know if I want to give all my billing info to some "new" online payment service. headbang.gif
Can I paypal my generous contribution instead? type.gif
Also, why is coast to caost mispelled on the t-shirt art? slap.gif (Iwould never let that happen to one of my print customers) poke.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(warpig @ Mar 4 2015, 06:23 PM) *

WTF.gif Don't know if I want to give all my billing info to some "new" online payment service. headbang.gif
Also, why is coast to caost mispelled on the t-shirt art? slap.gif (Iwould never let that happen to one of my print customers) poke.gif

It was my bad we would never go to print this way...but thanks for your input and yes you can Paypal Eric.
stevegm
QUOTE(warpig @ Mar 4 2015, 09:23 PM) *

Kickstarter isn't a new service. It has been around for some time, and provides some useful functions. The primary purpose that it serves is providing a mechanism that allows the donors to be assured that they will only make the contribution if the overall fundraising goal is met. If the goal isn't met, no one pays. In this case, that is not really an issue. In fact, it may present an issue - if the $6,000 goal isn't met, no one is charged, and therefore Eric and Jamie receive nothing. Let's help him reach the goal.
wes
I'm in, have a great ride!
914nola
icon_bump.gif
ClayPerrine
Betty and I just kicked in something for the video.

jgara962
Done.

Since a lot of us aren't on the route, how about those that have donated have a picture of their car included? Maybe at the end? Just an idea.

Good luck and have fun! driving.gif
Eric_Shea
Hey Gang,

Another big "THANK YOU" for everyone who has supported the cause. We still have a ways to go to get this funded but, I have confidence... it shall be done! thumb3d.gif

Four days in and we only have $2.5k to go. But, as Steve says... we need to make the goal to fund the project! We could use your support gang. We've raised more than this for "bail" in the past. biggrin.gif

Thanks again for your support and please, rally the troops so we can make this a reality!!
Mueller
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 5 2015, 01:33 PM) *

Hey Gang,

Another big "THANK YOU" for everyone who has supported the cause. We still have a ways to go to get this funded but, I have confidence... it shall be done! thumb3d.gif

Four days in and we only have $2.5k to go. But, as Steve says... we need to make the goal to fund the project! We could use your support gang. We've raised more than this for "bail" in the past. biggrin.gif

Thanks again for your support and please, rally the troops so we can make this a reality!!

I'm down to donate even if the goal is not meet...no need for a fancy t-shirt or anything....

"bail"? got a link to that one, never heard of such crazy fund raising event lol-2.gif pray.gif av-943.gif
Krieger
biggrin.gif
bulitt
Miles confused24.gif
ConeDodger
I just donated and you should too! Erc's wife Vanessa will fillet him if he dips into the girl's college fund to make this documentary. The problem is, the girl's are really bright and talented and really should go to college!

Save the Erc! Donate to the kickstarter campaign now! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Erc is one of the finest jewelry makers in 914World. Don't let Vanessa kill him! blink.gif
yrret7
I'm in to! Enjoy your Drive! Looking forward to seeing the video.

I called the other day looking for some advice on how to set up my brakes. I had a lot of questions. I was told Eric was very busy working on a 914-6. They put me on hold and who comes to talk to me , Eric . I had no idea you were getting the car ready for this adventure. Your the man!! Always ready to help! Even when you could least afford to time wise.
Thanks Eric!
Cairo94507
I am in as well, but I really want a T shirt.

I mailed a check to Eric because I am funny about all of the different places that want to collect your information. May have something to do with the type of people I regularly deal with..... or it could be a generational thing.

I refuse to give my doctors my SSN now. Identity theft is no laughing matter.
oldschool
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 6 2015, 02:30 PM) *

I am in as well, but I really want a T shirt.

I mailed a check to Eric because I am funny about all of the different places that want to collect your information. May have something to do with the type of people I regularly deal with..... or it could be a generational thing.

I refuse to give my doctors my SSN now. Identity theft is no laughing matter.

No worries PM me your size. laugh.gif
anderssj
I'm in too (#90) . . . better late than never . . . smile.gif

See you in Richmond!

Steve A-

rick 918-S
Really really want to see you guys make the target!

Come People! This is a worthy 914 project. There is nothing you will see or do that will raise awareness for our cars like a project like this. I know you all will spend more that $ 20.00 for pizza and beer in one night this week.

Raising awareness raises interest, demand and value. It's all good. the next time you think about that paint job to rust repair and wonder if you can justify the cost vs the value remember this project.
PanelBilly
If they don't raise the full amount of $ do they still get to keep the $ we signed up for? I don't want to get my $ back. Just want to make sure they get what I've agreed to pay
warpig
Done. beerchug.gif
I see a lot of caliper refurbishing in your future evilgrin.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 7 2015, 09:11 AM) *

If they don't raise the full amount of $ do they still get to keep the $ we signed up for?

It is an all or nothing deal. We have to hit $6k or they get stromberg.gif
ConeDodger
Just $1660 to go! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.