Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who does your 914 sleep with?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
naro914
The kids are all back together...

Click to view attachment
tommy914
Click to view attachment
dabird
Nice Saab. I have a 1970 96 in the garage that i have to move to the driveway once my 914 shows up
QUOTE(thieuster @ May 24 2015, 02:00 PM) *

Most of the time here:
IPB Image

With these (well two I've paid for...)
IPB Image

r_towle
QUOTE(naro914 @ May 29 2015, 12:52 PM) *

The kids are all back together...

Click to view attachment

wait, what??? blink.gif

You replaced a perfectly nice 911 Cabriolet with a VW rabbit?
bootyshake.gif confused24.gif

naro914
Sold that cab long ago right after we got the GT3. It had 200k+ miles on it and still paid for the GTI and F250.
For us, the GTI is a utility vehicle, hauls tons of stuff in it (cab could not do that) and F250 pulls the trailer... thumb3d.gif
Jeffs9146
Mine sleeps with my SL550
jkb944t
Click to view attachment

Cayman S is my 914’s roommate! Since I have been busy working on the 914 the Cayman has been moved out to allow more working space.

Jeff B
sdoolin
Mostly aircooled German antiques, I couple of water pumper Asians...

Click to view attachment

To the left of the 993.... wait for it....

Click to view attachment

Ignore the posters all over the foor - I am in the middle of a major barn decorating binge...
914Next
QUOTE(sdoolin @ Jun 1 2015, 08:17 AM) *

Mostly aircooled German antiques, I couple of water pumper Asians...

Click to view attachment

To the left of the 993.... wait for it....

Click to view attachment

Ignore the posters all over the foor - I am in the middle of a major barn decorating binge...

Nice barn and nice collection of cars!
Maltese Falcon
This one...Click to view attachment
and this one Click to view attachment
and the forbidden oneClick to view attachment
20 cylinders in total ¡
mightyohm
I don't have a good picture of the cars together, but here's my other project. 62 Sunbeam Alpine series II.
maddin
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Jun 4 2015, 06:09 PM) *

I don't have a good picture of the cars together, but here's my other project. 62 Sunbeam Alpine series II.

very cool! my friend has one too...lovely drive!
Michael N
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Jun 4 2015, 12:09 AM) *

My first car I bought at 15 was a 67 Alpine powered by a Toyota 20R engine. It was a blast to drive to high school at the time.
Michael N
I have a thing for white cars, although the BB is next to the 914 in the garage.

Click to view attachment

larss
1969 Suzuki T500 Cobra.

/Lars S

IPB Image
RARE 6
The daily driver...'74 FJ55 Land Cruiser. Took five of 'em to make one. "Practice project" before redoing the -6 we bought brand new 44 years ago. Click to view attachment
Briby37
My 914 sleeps with a 2012 GTI, pictured at the link below getting a wash. The 914 is restless while I'm in Detroit. Hopefully I can get the starter issue worked out when I get back in the fall.

http://www.motoroso.com/collectionItem/view?id=5338a06715c08
Garland
Little cool yesterday so brought the 73 build off challenge car up to the garage from the barn to strip trunk paint. It stayed the night! With my 72 project. This was just a one nighter, but in 9 months if a 914 I like is available, I have a built in reason why it showed up on our doorstep.
Click to view attachment
Nutter965
They talk all night !! Kids these days
brettrarnold
Mine sleeps with all my bicycles tucked away in the behind it and in the winter will shack up with my fiesta. I don't want to know what they do when the garage door's shut.

-Brett
Dion
The daily driver: 92' GTi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.