Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Red Rocks Classic 2015 Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Sleepin
beerchug.gif
Sleepin
Val smilie_pokal.gif cheer.gif and I are booked!

According to Robert, there is only one room left that is not booked.
sda4property@gmail.com
Seriously considering attending however,
The bee will have a brand new motor,
Not sure I want to take it into the desert peak of summer,
As the break in miles are not even in the works yet.

Will run brad-penn oil & May have to trailer in. Booo headbang.gif
SharonG
The hotel is booked. This may be a record event. piratenanner.gif

If you have to give up your room, please post so someone gets an opportunity to take over the room from you. beerchug.gif
Elliot Cannon
Well, krap! It looks like I snoozed and lost. mad.gif Is there more than one hotel in Escalante?
Sleepin
Sleep on the plane..... confused24.gif
brant
Rooms always open
sixnotfour
QUOTE(SharonG @ Jun 19 2015, 04:37 PM) *

The hotel is booked. This may be a record event. piratenanner.gif

If you have to give up your room, please post so someone gets an opportunity to take over the room from you. beerchug.gif

I am already lending a car and room,,,Suzie does not know...Shhh
rhodyguy
just called hoping for one open room. hotel is all booked. i will try the place across the street.
SLITS
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 19 2015, 06:20 PM) *

Well, krap! It looks like I snoozed and lost. mad.gif Is there more than one hotel in Escalante?

there are a couple more and a bed/breakfast.

You're handy ... you created a rag top for your Teener ... have them weld a couple of attachment poles on your bumpers and rig a hammock or sleep under the wing of your Aeroplane Barney.

Maybe there is a lonely woman that will take you in (multiples are allowed in UT ya know).

If not, you can partner with Erc's sheep.
rhodyguy
rooms still available at the Prospector Inn across the street. phone # is 435-826-4653. $58 single, $66 double occupancy.
Sleepin
icon_bump.gif
Sleepin
icon_bump.gif

Oh my Gawwwwwwwd!
Chris914n6
... still waiting on a schedule ... can't do all 5 days ... need to pick my poison.
Sleepin
We are working on the final details today Chris. We will get an itinerary out shortly...
SLITS
Why do we have to have an itinerary? Can't we just "wing it"? This is ClubNARP.

Oops .... forgot .... no chickens, only sheep.
VegasRacer
9.14 weeks to go. popcorn[1].gif
Tom_T
This event is going on Sunday 9/20 in Vegas, for anyone heading south on I-15 that day & wanting a pee/meal-stop & leg-stretching around 4.5 hours out of Escalante UT!
driving.gif driving-girl.gif

Red Rocks Car Show in Las Vegas -
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=260029

Yeah, yeah - I know, dry.gif
... it goes on thru Sunday & Monday, but some folks may have to leave early to be back to work on Monday! sad.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
JRust
Looking forward to it. My car will be roadworthy. Probably be semi primered so I may be rolling kinda ghetto this year in my car evilgrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 16 2015, 11:56 AM) *

This event is going on Sunday 9/20 in Vegas, for anyone heading south on I-15 that day & wanting a pee/meal-stop & leg-stretching around 4.5 hours out of Escalante UT!
driving.gif driving-girl.gif

Red Rocks Car Show in Las Vegas -
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=260029

Yeah, yeah - I know, dry.gif
... it goes on thru Sunday & Monday, but some folks may have to leave early to be back to work on Monday! sad.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

It's bad enough passing thru .... why in the hell would anyone want to stand on melting madcam?
MoveQik
Just a bump for the *real* Red Rocks event. :-)

Are we there yet?? It is hot as arse here in AZ and I am ready to head for the hills!
Larmo63
I'm going to try and drive up there in Speedy and if I can get there in that car, anybody can.

brant
Who is arriving on the first or second day?
rhodyguy
$148 each way on alaska non-stop. piratenanner.gif cheer.gif booking today.
JRust
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 21 2015, 07:47 AM) *

$148 each way on alaska non-stop. piratenanner.gif cheer.gif booking today.

Whoa a Kevin sighting may happen blink.gif
rhodyguy
gonna. not maybe. jeff has a loaner for me. so…there's no participation fee for this event or did i miss it?
brant
No event fee.

But the trAck fee is outrageous
StratPlayer
Be there on thursday..
MoveQik
QUOTE(brant @ Jul 20 2015, 08:30 PM) *

Would love to be there late Thursday but more than likely a midday Friday arrival. :-(
rick 918-S
Room is booked, car is not ready. Haven't seen Kevin since 2004. bye1.gif
Sleepin
We will have a room opening up at the Circle D if anyone is interested. PM me or email me at loweeric at hotmail.com and we can coordinate our cancellation with your reservation.
map
QUOTE(brant @ Jul 20 2015, 09:30 PM) *

Pieper and Diane plan to arrive the first day. At this point we plan to leave Monday morning.
rhodyguy
Thursday. Fly in to SLC on wed.
mgp4591
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 27 2015, 02:31 PM) *

Then where to? popcorn[1].gif
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Jul 27 2015, 04:44 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 27 2015, 02:31 PM) *

Then where to? popcorn[1].gif

Yeah... then where to? beerchug.gif biggrin.gif
SharonG
Gint and I will be there for the duration (Thurs-Mon). beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
Jeff is picking me up and loaning me a driver. If I had more time ( and it wasn't hundreds of miles) I would have liked a solo side trip to Mesa verde. still waiting to hear back from mr Lowe on the room opening up at the circle d. Otherwise I'll be across the street at the prospector.
ejm
We'll be getting into Escalante Friday afternoon.
JRust
I'll be there Thursday most likely. Reserved Wednesday night but not sure I'll make that
rhodyguy
Figure out what low pressure fuel pump you need to use. Best of luck on the carb linkage.
rhodyguy
Slipped back to p.5? I don't think so...
SharonG
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jul 23 2015, 11:48 AM) *

We will have a room opening up at the Circle D if anyone is interested. PM me or email me at loweeric at hotmail.com and we can coordinate our cancellation with your reservation.

So someone took your room, Eric ( sad.gif ) but during the time it took to cancel the other person's room and put it back on hold, someone from Germany snatched it up. So that should be interesting. beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
some innocent tourist will be thrown into the maelstrom.
JRust
I'm not going to make wednesday night. I'll be there thursday. So I will be canceling wednesday nights reservation. If someone wants just that wednesday they are welcome to it. I'll give it until next month before canceling just in case things change & I can get there wednesday instead of thursday.
RJMII
I have my room reserved, 17-21... hopefully bringing a 914. :-)
RJMII
is there an itinerary? I'm looking at going to a concert in SLC the night of the 19th...
mgp4591
I'll have a room opening up at the Circle D motel also - I had all days reserved so send me a PM and I can coordinate the switch with the management at that time. Doctor says I still can't put weight on either leg following my accident on June 5th. Let me know and we'll set it up!
Thanks!
rhodyguy
sending pm
rhodyguy
i got the room. i sure don't want to hear a bunch of gd noise either! smile.gif
brant
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 10 2015, 02:21 PM) *

i got the room. i sure don't want to hear a bunch of gd noise either! smile.gif

tough...
your going to...

maybe you can hang out with the terrified german couple, who are having their vacation side tracked.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.