Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The next G & R Riverside 914 swap meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Blue6
Ethan, thank you, I'll get that muffler from you. Elliot, il buy those door handle gaskets and the roof storage holders from you. Thank you.
streetrover
Great news Bruce!
I have a number of parts I'd like to sell so count me in for the $10 space fee.
Thanx!
Bob beerchug.gif
76-914
I'll be a looking fer a spare rear trunk lid.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 27 2015, 03:00 PM) *

I'll be looking for some vegan chili. chowtime.gif (I promise not to spill any this time). laugh.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 29 2015, 09:41 AM) *

I'll be looking for some vegan chili. chowtime.gif (I promise not to spill any this time). laugh.gif

You Tube
76-914

My daughter arrives the 11th so I will miss this one. sad.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 30 2015, 07:19 AM) *

Sooo? Bring her to the swap meet. biggrin.gif
4x4loyr
This event has been added to the calendar. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.
Heeltoe914
If anyone wonts to and can help out by posting this event on Samba. Craigslist San Diego, Ventura, OC and other surrounding areas. PCA club boards. etc. anywhere you think we can get the turnout ramped up, feel free to copy and paste the info.

I drove out to Chambers last weekend for the swap and boy I have to say I started buying from myself and bargaining with the left brian to sell it back to my right hand. Yes it was a lonely turnout. Lets not have that happen with the first swap at the new location. POST IT POST IT POST IT.
Bstones ( our host ) is ok with this as well.
914_teener
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 30 2015, 12:11 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 30 2015, 07:19 AM) *

Sooo? Bring her to the swap meet. biggrin.gif

Yea....what's up with that?

I even bring my wife once and a while......
Elliot Cannon
Why is this not on page one? Why isn't Kents' daughter coming to the swap meet? HMMMM. dry.gif poke.gif
914_teener
Kept husband stirthepot.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 1 2015, 05:22 PM) *

Why is this not on page one? Why isn't Kents' daughter coming to the swap meet? HMMMM. dry.gif poke.gif

Same damned reason I wouldn't walk thru the forest with a rib eye steak. shades.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 2 2015, 07:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 1 2015, 05:22 PM) *

Same damned reason I wouldn't walk thru the forest with a rib eye steak. shades.gif

I keep telling you, "meat is bad for you". laugh.gif
arkitect
QUOTE(oldschool @ Jun 29 2015, 01:02 PM) *

You Tube

Jaime,
Did you take any more videos of this event?

Dave
oldschool
QUOTE(arkitect @ Jul 3 2015, 01:51 AM) *

You Tube

Jaime,

Dave

Not sure it was from my Iphone why?
bdstone914
I was made aware that some people were still thinking that the swap was still at the original location. It is being held at a new location at my shop at 10000 Indiana Ave, Riverside.

Bump
7TPorsh
I'm 50/50 right now and hoping to make it down next week. I was hoping to pick up some shiny bits from Bruce AND sell this setup.

I'm thinking $350 for the 1.7 exchangers and the Sebring exhaust. Exchangers and exhaust pipes are all solid.

The muffler is a Thrush and is brand new...just bought it and had it welded on ($100 spent). i decided to go a different route with the exhaust so this setup is up for sale....I'll include the new flanges seen in the picture.

PM me if you are interested; if I can't make it down to deliver maybe another local teener can take it down for me....or I can deliver myself if within say 30 miles of LA.

thx, Gary

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Jul 5 2015, 04:21 PM) *

I'm 50/50 right now and hoping to make it down next week. I was hoping to pick up some shiny bits from Bruce AND sell this setup.

I'm thinking $350 for the 1.7 exchangers and the Sebring exhaust. Exchangers and exhaust pipes are all solid.

The muffler is a Thrush and is brand new...just bought it and had it welded on ($100 spent). i decided to go a different route with the exhaust so this setup is up for sale....I'll include the new flanges seen in the picture.

PM me if you are interested; if I can't make it down to deliver maybe another local teener can take it down for me....or I can deliver myself if within say 30 miles of LA.

thx, Gary

Click to view attachment

Would be good if you can make it but chances are slim to sell that as a package in the summer. Post it in the classified and break out the muffler. I know more people needing a muffler than heat exchangers.
euro911
OK, got it on the calendar and loaded up the Tacoma today

I'm planning on bringing the following items:

* Complete (or almost complete) '75 2.0L D-jet injection system (+ extra parts) $350.
... (includes plenum, air tubes, TB w/TPS, MPS, ECU, harness, injectors, air filter box, ... fuel runners, etc.)

* REAL NICE F&R OEM bumper tops. NO ripple, all studs & nuts great $400. (set)
... (or $200. each)

* Rear bumper top. Very solid and all studs are nice. No ripple, but finish is rough. $100.

* Stock (late -'75) steering wheel with butterfly horn ring $75.

* Rear shock tower brace kit - $60.

* Some sort of after-market exhaust with flat-pack quiet muffler $75.
... (comes with a rear valance specially cut out to accommodate the muffler tail pipe)

* Engine mount bar (side-shift style) clean, painted silver $50.

* Rear window (non defrost) - nice and clean $30.

* Air conditioning condenser (F trunk mount) with mounting bar $30.

* Boxes of other misc items that you''ll get to drool over at the event drooley.gif

Non 914 items:

* 911 oil tank (install in a 911 or use in a '6' test run stand confused24.gif $150
... (it's been cleaned and painted black)

If any of these prices seem too high, make me fairly reasonable offers - I just might accept them confused24.gif

NOTE: (Seller reserves the right to edit this post to add, delete or modify listings if any of the above items sell prior to the event).
7TPorsh
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 5 2015, 05:50 PM) *

thx, Gary

Click to view attachment

Would be good if you can make it but chances are slim to sell that as a package in the summer. Post it in the classified and break out the muffler. I know more people needing a muffler than heat exchangers.

I can split them too:

$200 for the exchangers
$150 for the Sebring
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Jul 6 2015, 10:34 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 5 2015, 05:50 PM) *

thx, Gary

Click to view attachment

I can split them too:

$200 for the exchangers
$150 for the Sebring

Put them in the classifieds. Someone in a colder climate might need them. shades.gif
mapguy
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Jun 25 2015, 12:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jun 21 2015, 10:03 PM) *

Thank you Bruce for all your efforts to continue this social gathering of misfits. biggrin.gif If anyone has a stock 1.8 muffler or any reasonable faximily for sale, please bring it, and I will gladly take it off your hands.

I have a 1.8 muffler I can bring up. I think it's in pretty good shape. Some pitting, but nothing through the metal.

I have a bursch for 1.7 and '74 1.8 I'll bring. It's brand new, never mounted. Plus I'll bring some other 1.8 parts, mostly L-Jet bits. Also have some marginally useful parts I might just give away if anyone wants them.

See you all Sunday!!
76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 14 2015, 11:28 AM) *

This is great news. I'll be looking forward to this event as I have in the past. Luckily, I don't need much for the car and don't have any parts to sell but for me, the best part of the G&R was just hanging out with other 914 friends. If you need something for your car and can't find it at the swap meet, I'm sure Bruce will have it at his shop. Bruce has spent some effort and time to keep this event going. Let's all try to make it there and show our support.
If you need something specific or you have something to sell, make an announcement on this thread (or start a new one) and let everyone know what you need or have to sell. Maybe we should invite Bruce's land lord to the event and she can see what a great group of people we are and we will be able to thank her personally. We could probably hide SLITS somewhere till she leaves. av-943.gif
See you all there, Elliot

agree.gif I wanted to make this one to buy a spare tail light lens from Bruce just to even things out. I feel like I got to him on the last one I bought. av-943.gif I'll get one this Fall. If anyone has either of these I could pick them up later at Bruce's. I am looking for a black spare rear trunk lid and a working OEM AC evaporator. beerchug.gif
Montreal914
Here is my list biggrin.gif

Looking forward to see you all beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
7TPorsh
So I dub thee the Glenn, Ron UND Bruce gathering......

aka The G.R.U.B. !

jsharp.gif

...Bruce I think you need to add a disclaimer...no helicopters!
bdstone914
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Jul 8 2015, 07:52 PM) *

So I dub thee the Glenn, Ron UND Bruce gathering......

aka The G.R.U.B. !

jsharp.gif

...Bruce I think you need to add a disclaimer...no helicopters!

Right. No helicopters or fixed wing aircraft. And because of the landlord no gas BBQ. bs.gif
arkitect
QUOTE(oldschool @ Jul 3 2015, 08:38 PM) *

You Tube

Jaime,

Dave

If you took any more videos, post them or attach to a pm to me. Thanks.

Dave
Steve
I will be there. I don't know what I am bringing yet, but I will have crap for sale.
oldschool
QUOTE(arkitect @ Jul 9 2015, 04:34 AM) *

QUOTE(oldschool @ Jul 3 2015, 08:38 PM) *

You Tube

Jaime,

Dave

If you took any more videos, post them or attach to a pm to me. Thanks.

Dave

Dave go to my youTube channel you may find what your looking for.
914oldschool YouTube
bdstone914
Keping it bumped.

Remember. NOT AT RON's PLACE.
MY shop at 10000 Indiana AVE Unit 9
my cell 951 536 7478 for the directionally challenged

Made arrangements for for a catered taco man to start serving at 10:30 AM. Hope we get the 50 required people at the base price is $6.50 a head with 50 minimum. If we do not get 50 it is the same price and he leaves all the meat.

914_teener
I will gladly trade some meat tacos for a stock front sway bar?

.....or?
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 9 2015, 09:44 PM) *

Keping it bumped.

Remember. NOT AT RON's PLACE.
MY shop at 10000 Indiana AVE Unit 9
my cell 951 536 7478 for the directionally challenged

Made arrangements for for a catered taco man to start serving at 10:30 AM. Hope we get the 50 required people at the base price is $6.50 a head with 50 minimum. If we do not get 50 it is the same price and he leaves all the meat.

Meat? MEAT? barf.gif
bdstone914
How about a nice veggie pizza,for you Elliot?
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 10 2015, 06:16 PM) *

How about a nice veggie pizza,for you Elliot?

MMMMMMMMMMM. chowtime.gif
Elliot Cannon
I'll be bringing some books to sell.
don-6
I will be bringing some 914 Sport Seats.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

$600 for the pair.

Thanks, Don
pete000
Will be there...! first.gif
Maltese Falcon
Hey Elliot
Check your pm ¡!
Marty
sb914
QUOTE(don-6 @ Jul 10 2015, 08:20 PM) *

I will be bringing some 914 Sport Seats.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

$600 for the pair.

Thanks, Don

Might b interested in those seats see ya mañana
sb914
So who's all going ?anyone wanna drive up ?I'm leaving butt early
euro911
I typically don't rise early, but I'll have my wife shake me when she gets up.

I'm bringing a bunch of parts, so I'll be in the Tacoma, coming from the South Bay confused24.gif

WTF is Butt Early? bootyshake.gif

laugh.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 11 2015, 03:39 PM) *

I'm bringing a bunch of parts, so I'll be in the Tacoma, coming from the South Bay confused24.gif

laugh.gif

At the butt crack of dawn.
sb914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 11 2015, 04:14 PM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 11 2015, 03:39 PM) *

laugh.gif

At the butt crack of dawn.

Exactly
76-914
To quote McMark,"Things happen fast". piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif Wahoo! I'm in. My daughters re-arranged this weeks schedule and decided they would hang around the pool at my older daughters house in SD the next few days. Imagine that! blink.gif Hang with her cool sister pool side or hang with old Farts. I thought it was a clear choice. bootyshake.gif What'da I know. happy11.gif I'll be there at butt:30. evilgrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 11 2015, 04:58 PM) *

To quote McMark,"Things happen fast". piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif Wahoo! I'm in. My daughters re-arranged this weeks schedule and decided they would hang around the pool at my older daughters house in SD the next few days. Imagine that! blink.gif Hang with her cool sister pool side or hang with old Farts. I thought it was a clear choice. bootyshake.gif What'da I know. happy11.gif I'll be there at butt:30. evilgrin.gif

What a bitter disappointment. poke.gif laugh.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 11 2015, 05:36 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 11 2015, 04:58 PM) *

What a bitter disappointment. poke.gif laugh.gif

And that coming from a guy who expects vegatarian chili from you. Hmmmmmm.
76-914
I know. confused24.gif He's not well you know. Most people are encouraged by a little extra freedom but not Elyut. That weekend release program just taunts him. More importantly, let's just hope he remembers his meds this time. happy11.gif
euro911
Woke up, got outta bed - dragged a comb across my head ...

On the road soon - see ya-all there driving.gif
Elliot Cannon
I can't believe I got up so freekin' early!! The next G&R should start about NOON. av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.