Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Barfinator!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ablesnead
BUTT! I have the build sheet on the 460 inch small block...by a pro race shop...12 .700 spent in 2003 reads like a whos who of high end race parts...dart block ,price didn't include custom headers of a 2200 dollar set of air research heads.....650 horse power..weird old man died before he could make it any worse...body isn't rusted out...kind of a shame...but its my shame !..GONNA SELL SOME GOOD PIECES OFF THIS THING....
ablesnead
Oh yeah , the photos make it look better than it is !
r_towle
Please don't save the front Chalon fenders and nose.
bigkensteele
QUOTE(ablesnead @ Aug 26 2015, 04:59 PM) *

BUTT! I have the build sheet on the 460 inch small block...by a pro race shop...12 .700 spent in 2003 reads like a whos who of high end race parts...dart block ,price didn't include custom headers of a 2200 dollar set of air research heads.....650 horse power..weird old man died before he could make it any worse...body isn't rusted out...kind of a shame...but its my shame !..GONNA SELL SOME GOOD PIECES OFF THIS THING....

In distinguishable English, please. Perhaps a few commas and such that might render this understandable. I would love to see this thing justified!
Series9
I know very little about American V8s, but it looks like a 460ci SBC would be a rare beast, indeed.
Andyrew
The intake manifold sure makes me think there could be some power running through it. Is that a dry sump on one side of the engine bay?
blackmoon
QUOTE(Series9 @ Aug 26 2015, 07:52 AM) *

Some of the finer details on this majestic beauty:

nice door handle and tools to boot av-943.gif
Series9
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 27 2015, 10:30 AM) *

The intake manifold sure makes me think there could be some power running through it. Is that a dry sump on one side of the engine bay?

It has an Accu-sump type device, but there's no evidence of a dry-sump system.
Series9
QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 26 2015, 11:35 PM) *

Don't you think we should take shipping donations to send it to Scott Kline? first.gif
Chris H.
QUOTE(Series9 @ Aug 27 2015, 10:31 AM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 26 2015, 11:35 PM) *

Don't you think we should take shipping donations to send it to Scott Kline? first.gif

av-943.gif Well he's been gone a while and it WOULD be nice to hear from him. AND WE WOULD HEAR FROM HIM biggrin.gif .
Andyrew
Hahahahha!

Scott probably wouldnt like that Mrs K. is still around smile.gif
ablesnead
To big ken steele its code dickhead just to keep pompous asses from making comments!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.