Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LAST, LAST CALL FOR PHOTOS - 2016 Porsche 914 Calendar - PHOTO CONTEST
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
stevegm
QUOTE(daraho9146 @ Oct 8 2015, 03:30 PM) *

How about a little Irish Green?Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Really nice car. biggrin.gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(daraho9146 @ Oct 8 2015, 03:30 PM) *

How about a little Irish Green?Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Mmmmmmm........
I'm green with envy
rgalla9146
I gotts ta take som pichers .....
stevegm
Just a heads up - We need to end photo submissions at the end of October, so we have time to do a 914world pole to determine what photos are going to be in the calendar. So if you are planning to submit a photo you have a little more time.
R8CERX
QUOTE(stevegm @ Oct 20 2015, 07:44 AM) *

Just a heads up - We need to end photo submissions at the end of October, so we have time to do a 914world pole to determine what photos are going to be in the calendar. So if you are planning to submit a photo you have a little more time.

Here goes mine..
piratenanner.gif

ndfrigi
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Oct 20 2015, 05:42 PM) *

Here goes mine..
piratenanner.gif

Nice Photo Felix! Did someone a member here also has the same spot that was posted a long time ago?
R8CERX
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 20 2015, 06:41 PM) *

QUOTE(R8CERX @ Oct 20 2015, 05:42 PM) *

Here goes mine..
piratenanner.gif

Nice Photo Felix! Did someone a member here also has the same spot that was posted a long time ago?

It was me...

I just went back to that post to get the picture...

I have a new computer and could not find the picture within it...so went back to my post from some time ago...

I hope the resolution is good if chosen for the calendar--if not, just let me know and I can find the original in my other computer

Cheers!

Felix.... I am sorry.. R8CERX!!!
R8CERX
found some more pics...

R8CERX
aktion035.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Oct 21 2015, 11:15 AM) *

R8CERX
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Oct 21 2015, 11:16 AM) *

QUOTE(R8CERX @ Oct 21 2015, 11:15 AM) *

R8CERX
Woody's favorite pic..... mad.gif

Click to view attachment
stevegm
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Oct 21 2015, 02:15 PM) *

aktion035.gif

Very cool. Where was this taken? With the dragon art.
R8CERX
QUOTE(stevegm @ Oct 21 2015, 12:41 PM) *

aktion035.gif

There is a place on the way to Palm Springs; near a golf course.
I don't recall the name, but our Zone 8 PCA San Diego Region had a get together some time back.

It is near Anza/Borrego Springs I believe. Same place I took the pictures of the car on the lawn.

The other pictures with the girl and rock around, was on the 74 highway, at the lookout that oversees the Lake Elsinore, in the Temecula valley area (California).

Anyone here knows exactly?

confused24.gif
kafermeister
http://www.desertusa.com/borrego/bs-art.html

This the same place?
old914dog
Texas Blue BonnetsClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
eric9144
QUOTE(kafermeister @ Oct 22 2015, 04:45 AM) *

Yes beer3.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(kafermeister @ Oct 22 2015, 04:45 AM) *

YEP!!!

That is the place!

Thanks for sharing. beer.gif

R8CER X
MJHanna
nee
Greg914-6GT
Photo is of my car on display at the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta, the Orange car is the 914-8. If you haven't seen the 914-8 in person better hurry, it is being shipped back to Germany soon. The Blue car isn't for sale.

[/quote]
Click to view attachment
stevegm
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Oct 21 2015, 11:04 PM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Oct 21 2015, 12:41 PM) *

aktion035.gif

There is a place on the way to Palm Springs; near a golf course.
I don't recall the name, but our Zone 8 PCA San Diego Region had a get together some time back.

It is near Anza/Borrego Springs I believe. Same place I took the pictures of the car on the lawn.

The other pictures with the girl and rock around, was on the 74 highway, at the lookout that oversees the Lake Elsinore, in the Temecula valley area (California).

Anyone here knows exactly?

confused24.gif

Cool. Thanks.
PanelBilly
Here's my addition to the mix. Photo was taken in an old barn

Click to view attachment
StratPlayer
Shot in the dark
mgp4591
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Oct 23 2015, 09:16 PM) *

Shot in the dark

Looks great Jim! Go up one of the canyons for some more shots with trees the same color as your car! first.gif
stevegm
Last call for photos. We will close it out at the end of the week, and submit them all to a 914world vote. So get out there and photograph your car.
hot_shoe914
Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
The "Screaming Yellow Zonker". (You older folks will remember what they were). laugh.gif

Elliot Cannon
Black and white.
Elliot Cannon
Custom top. lol-2.gif
hot_shoe914
Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
Junkyard LE

Click to view attachment
bzettner
Ok, I'll play, too! piratenanner.gif
Click to view attachment
HaraldD
Ok,
i`m in with this...

Click to view attachment
altitude411
size matters...

*as does resolution. dry.gif
brant
track shot:
RARE 6
From a just-completed 2300 mi. shakedown cruise in the refurbished -6. Knocked off the first of the planned bucket list jaunts to all four corners of the continental U.S.Click to view attachment
C-Ya MK
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
sb914
Click to view attachment
TheCabinetmaker
IPB Image
Greg914-6GT
Maybe 914-8 unique collage using these pictures? High Res will take a couple of posts.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Greg914-6GT
More 914-8, not sure why they rotate when posted. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Marv's3.6six
Here's my hot rod...........
stevegm
If you submitted a photo for the Calendar photo contest, please email the highest resolution version of the photo that you have to - stevegm@mac.com

Please specify the year of the car.

Thanks,
Steve
stevegm
It looks like we could use some more photos of 1975 - 1976 cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.