Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LAST, LAST CALL FOR PHOTOS - 2016 Porsche 914 Calendar - PHOTO CONTEST
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
^^^Those are all mine. I took them over the last three years or so.
stevegm
The race car category looks stout this year. If you know who owns the car, and/or have their contact information, that would be great. I am not sure we can print them without their permission.
URY914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Sep 29 2015, 06:20 PM) *

The race car category looks stout this year. If you know who owns the car, and/or have their contact information, that would be great. I am not sure we can print them without their permission.

Odd. Seems to me photos are printed all the time of cars without the owners/drivers permission. confused24.gif I took the picture- I own the pictures.
stevegm
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 29 2015, 09:53 PM) *

Odd. Seems to me photos are printed all the time of cars without the owners/drivers permission. confused24.gif I took the picture- I own the pictures.

They are great pictures. I will look into it.
Mugs914
Permission to use the #22 Baker car pics already granted by the car owner and photographer... sunglasses.gif

Mugs

A few more just for fun...

ConeDodger

That's true Steve. Car belongs to the owner. Picture belongs to the photographer.
stevegm
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 29 2015, 10:08 PM) *

That's true Steve. Car belongs to the owner. Picture belongs to the photographer.

I agree. I am sure that is right. With pictures of people, it is different (can't always use them for commercial purposes). But, I don't think that applies here. I just don't want to upset anybody using a picture of their car.
URY914
No race car owner/driver would be upset about seeing a picture of his car.
AlanG
Taken at Watkins Glen State Park.

Mike Bellis
Photo by Roadglue & McMark.

Click to view attachment
Andyrew
Was this Tahoe? ^
'73-914kid
QUOTE(Mugs914 @ Sep 29 2015, 06:59 PM) *

Permission to use the #22 Baker car pics already granted by the car owner and photographer... sunglasses.gif

Mugs

Ron wasn't kidding when he said there wouldn't be much of the front air dam left.. dang..
falcor75
IPB Image

Mine's not done yet so no outside pics I'm afraid....I'll try for 2017!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Sep 29 2015, 11:44 PM) *

Photo by Roadglue & McMark.

Click to view attachment

Mr. McGlue??? blink.gif
Rockaria
Stock 1973 2.0. Taken mid March. Las Cruces, NM. Organ Mountains in the background.

Click to view attachment
tumamilhem
(I have larger resolution if needed)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Mugs914
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Sep 29 2015, 11:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Mugs914 @ Sep 29 2015, 06:59 PM) *

Mugs

Ron wasn't kidding when he said there wouldn't be much of the front air dam left.. dang..

Oh yeah, that was why we raised the front ride height. It was still hitting a bit afterward.

I need to install some titanium skid blocks so we get those awesome sparks like the F1 boys... shades.gif

Mugs
karmann
IPB Image
Cal
QUOTE(karmann @ Oct 3 2015, 06:49 AM) *

IPB Image

Great looking 914 and photo. What's the color?.....please post more photos.
karmann
QUOTE(Cal @ Oct 3 2015, 01:34 PM) *

QUOTE(karmann @ Oct 3 2015, 06:49 AM) *

IPB Image

Great looking 914 and photo. What's the color?.....please post more photos.

Colour is Alaska Blue and its a 73 1.7, Photo was taken in the sunny UK
karmann
IPB Image
karmann
IPB Image
karmann
IPB Image
zulu33
Hey @ all, one from GER - cheers DirkClick to view attachment
Mr.242
Click to view attachment
Mr.242
Click to view attachment
Mr.242
Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
PNW snow
mbseto
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Oct 4 2015, 03:06 PM) *

Fantastic composition.
tumamilhem
I really like this angle. I have the full res of this shot if you want to use it. Uploading smaller version from my phone.

Drive topless. Everything is better topless. drooley.gif

"Valentine"
1974 Porsche 914 2.0 LE Can Am 'Creamsicle'
Production Date: 14 February 1974

Click to view attachment
daraho9146
How about a little Irish Green?Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
MJHanna
rrr
76-914
I don't care which cars you use but I sure would like to see them equipped with some of Joe Bob's model's. wub.gif I like the idea of an 914 "R" (not X) rated calendar in my garage. idea.gif
7TPorsh
From last weekend, Angeles Crest Highway
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.