914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Lucky9146
Put me down for one please!
Thanks
flmont
I would like to get 2 ea,...Pls...Thanks , Frank
Big Len
Guess I'm buying my own this year.....add 1 for me Steve.
bzettner
I'm good for 1, please!
stevegm
All updated.
stevegm
Any other orders?
relentless
I'm in!
PotterPorsche
update potter Porsche 3
Tbrown4x4
One, please!
Sedonut
One Please
Michael N
One please as well.
tumamilhem
One for me please. smile.gif
djway
QUOTE(stevegm @ Oct 26 2015, 12:37 PM) *

The calendar will feature 13 914s (12 months, plus the cover) chosen by voting on 914world. You can see the photos submitted so far here - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=265151

If you would like to buy a calendar they are $12.99, 2 calendars for $20.99, or 3 calendars for $28.99 (one for the garage? Office?). All prices include shipping (CONUS). To reserve them you can just post in this thread. If you are in Canada or overseas, I will figure out the shipping to those areas and PM that to those buyers before finalizing the orders outside of the CONUS.

We will have the calendars printed to order, and won't print many extras (last year I ended up with only 6 extras). The Group Buy will end on November 27, 2015, and the calendars will ship on December 11, 2015, in time for the holidays.

Below are the cover and back cover of the 2015 calendar.

Here is who I have down so far:
PanelBilly - 1
sb914 - 2
Steve - 1
luskesq - 1
turk22 - 1
halmil - 2
StratPlayer - 1
theleschyouknow - 1
AZ914 - 1
rmdinmd - 1
mobymutt - 2
t collins - 2
enf2232 - 2
71914-4 - 1
rnellums - 2
C-Ya MK - 1
warpig - 2
mgp4591 - 2
Montreal914 - 3
RAX 914 - 1
AlanG -1
hndyhrr - 1
Orthobiz - 3
Camaro Mike - 1
A&P Mech - 1
olsib914 - 2
mbseto - 1
Java2570 - 1
rfinegan - 1
Gambusia - 1
rgolia - 1
Greg914-6GT - 2
Kansas 914 - 1
Olympic 1.7 - 2
Betty - 3
dlkawashima - 1
wes - 1
RobW - 2
PotterPorsche - 3
RON S. - 1
11tenths - 1
rdgabert - 1
Harpo - 1
914four - 3
michael7810 - 1
JohnBFR - 2
indydad - 1
MDTerp - 2
kafermeister - 2
MJHanna - 2
Geezer914 - 1
76-914 - 1
shelby/914 - 2
stinkindiesel - 1
dpires914 - 2
Lennies914 - 1
siverson - 2
dangerranger01 - 2
db9146 - 1
eric9144 - 1
KENNY - 1
saigon71 - 1
Cuda911 - 1
pvollma - 1
Garold Shaffer - 2
WLD419 - 2
Mike Bellis - 2
shane - 1
R8CERX - 2
capitolatim - 1
rick 918-S - 2
Amphicar770 - 1
JRust - 2
gasman - 1
1stworks - 1
wky930 - 1
maddin - 2
HaraldD - 2
Hine62 - 1
falcor75 - 2
SA-914 - 1
Gulf91474 - 1
Zimms - 2
zuluwpt - 1
Garland - 1
brant - 1
Dtjaden - 1
Gambusia - 1
era vulgaris - 1
Porscheless - 2
Marv's3.6six - 2
Lucky9146 - 1
flmont - 2
Big Len - 1
bzettner - 1
relentless - 1
Tbrown4x4 - 1
Sedonut - 1

I would like one if still open
stevegm
Yep. Still taking orders.
7TPorsh
+ 1 : are the pictures chosen?
stevegm
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Nov 13 2015, 03:07 PM) *

+ 1 : are the pictures chosen?

Nope. I should be able to get the voting polls put up on 914world tonight. I have been waiting for someone that mailed me physical photos to include. They arrived today. So, I think we are good to go.

Thanks,
Steve
struckn
Hi Steve,
Put me down for one Calendar!

Thanks,

Doug

wacko.gif
stevegm
Oops - Sorry.
Chris914n6
I can't think about 2016 yet. But if I could I would want another calendar with 914s on it smile.gif
Steve
I paid!! Where's my calendar!! Just kidding... Don't need it til January!!
stevegm
QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 14 2015, 03:24 PM) *

I paid!! Where's my calendar!! Just kidding... Don't need it til January!!

Thanks. They will ship December 11th. Just in time for Christmas and the New Year. I love to watch the poll. The pictures that I think will do well in the voting don't seem to do so hot. It is interesting to watch.
maddin
paid for 2x calendars plus postage. You should have my address (subscribed for fourteenermagazine too)
Thank you :-)
mgp4591
Just to add an opinion...
As I looked through all of the submitted pictures I was blown away by pretty much every car. I've got my favorites out of the group, but then I looked at them all in a different way. When you have a calendar you look at the overall composition as well as the background, lighting, etc. and it's easy to change your mind. While in the end I didn't always vote for my favorite car or favorite background but tried to envision it hanging on my wall and see the impact of the photo. You professionals out there may do this every day but I had a very difficult time voting. All are either great cars or great backgrounds or great pictures- finding those that are all 3 was tough but enjoyable to do. Congratulations to all of the submissions- you guys are what makes this a great place to hang out!
first.gif driving.gif smilie_pokal.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Nov 14 2015, 06:50 PM) *

Just to add an opinion...
As I looked through all of the submitted pictures I was blown away by pretty much every car. I've got my favorites out of the group, but then I looked at them all in a different way. When you have a calendar you look at the overall composition as well as the background, lighting, etc. and it's easy to change your mind. While in the end I didn't always vote for my favorite car or favorite background but tried to envision it hanging on my wall and see the impact of the photo. You professionals out there may do this every day but I had a very difficult time voting. All are either great cars or great backgrounds or great pictures- finding those that are all 3 was tough but enjoyable to do. Congratulations to all of the submissions- you guys are what makes this a great place to hang out!
first.gif driving.gif smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif

Well said. All are great photos. I'm glad I don't have to decide.
EdwardBlume
Just paid for 2. Thanks Steve! first.gif
Michael N
Steve I would like to up my request from 1 to 2 please. Where is the instructions to send the PayPal?
don-6
I would like 1 calendar, please.

Thanks, Don
76-914
$$$$$$$$$$ sent.
dangerranger01
paid for two! Tankz Stevegm!!!!!!
jcd914
Steve,
Please put me down for 3 calendars again this year.

Thanks
Jim
shelby/914
PayPal just sent for 2 $$.

Danny
daraho9146
I'll take 2.

Thanks.

Dan
Piewie
I'll take 1!

Thanks
stevegm
All updated. If you need shipping to Canada or Overseas, PM me and I can give you the shipping amount.
stevegm
Last week to order a calendar. We will place the order a week from tomorrow.
Bartlett 914
2 for me please
DRPHIL914
2 for me
mnashelsky
Enjoyed the 2015 calendar. One for 2016, and thanks.
Creamsicle New Zealand
2 x please, any chance of shipping to New Zealand at my cost?
stevegm
Yep. We can ship anywhere. just add $6.00 more for shipping (total for 2 calendars).
old914dog
3 calendars for old914dog.
Thanks for all the work!!
JStroud
1 for me, thanks.
stevegm
We are placing the print order for the calendars Monday. If you haven't sent PayPal please send to - savethe914@gmail.com
Gustl
Steve, I sent a question about international shipping via PM 3 days ago, but never received your answer confused24.gif
I'd like to know how much for 3 calendars and shipping to Austria/Europe

stevegm
QUOTE(Gustl @ Nov 27 2015, 01:21 PM) *

Steve, I sent a question about international shipping via PM 3 days ago, but never received your answer confused24.gif
I'd like to know how much for 3 calendars and shipping to Austria/Europe

Hi Gusti, sorry. I've been traveling for the holidays. International shipping is at the top of the thread. Just add $6.
Gustl
thank you - PayPal done beerchug.gif

my exact mailing address is in the PM

stevegm
QUOTE(Gustl @ Nov 27 2015, 05:14 PM) *

thank you - PayPal done beerchug.gif

my exact mailing address is in the PM

Got it. Thanks.
Chris914n6
Payment in for one.
stevegm
The calendars are being printed as we speak.

Congratulations - dlkawashima - for the cover shot. When we mocked up covers, many of them were either too low resolution or too grainy to use on the cover. dlkawashima's photo really stood out. It looks great.

I ordered a few extras. So if anyone still needs to order one. Just let me know.
jcd914
Looking at my post here, I realized I committed to 2 calendars in my post but I sent payment for 3 calendars which is how many I wanted in the first place.

Not sure why I only posted wanting 2. confused24.gif

Thanks
Jim

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.