Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB: 2016 Porsche 914 Calendar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
stevegm
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Dec 8 2015, 05:55 PM) *

Looking at my post here, I realized I committed to 2 calendars in my post but I sent payment for 3 calendars which is how many I wanted in the first place.

Not sure why I only posted wanting 2. confused24.gif

Thanks
Jim

That is ok. A number of people originally posted for 1 or 2, but, paid for more. We are shipping the number you paid for.
john_g
Too late to order? I loved my 2015 calendar!!!
stevegm
QUOTE(john_g @ Dec 9 2015, 01:21 PM) *

No, it's not too late. I ordered some extras this time. Send Paypal to - savethe914@gmail.com

Please include your:
1. address,
2. 914world screen name, and
3. number of calendars with your payment

1 calendar is $12.99, 2 calendars for $20.99, or 3 calendars for $28.99 (one for the garage? Office?). All prices include shipping (CONUS). International orders - please add an additional $2.00 (regardless of the number of calendars) for shipping to Canada, and an additional $6.00 for shipping overseas (regardless of the number of calendars)
pt_700
thanks for thinking of us laggards with a few extras, paypal sent!
john_g
QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 9 2015, 10:41 AM) *

QUOTE(john_g @ Dec 9 2015, 01:21 PM) *

No, it's not too late. I ordered some extras this time. Send Paypal to - savethe914@gmail.com

Please include your:
1. address,
3. number of calendars with your payment

1 calendar is $12.99, 2 calendars for $20.99, or 3 calendars for $28.99 (one for the garage? Office?). All prices include shipping (CONUS). International orders - please add an additional $2.00 (regardless of the number of calendars) for shipping to Canada, and an additional $6.00 for shipping overseas (regardless of the number of calendars)

Funds and info sent. Thanks.
stevegm
The finished calendars came in and we have bene shipping them out. Enjoy.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 14 2015, 11:39 AM) *

Can't wait to see the rest - cheers!
stevegm
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Dec 14 2015, 03:14 PM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 14 2015, 11:39 AM) *

Can't wait to see the rest - cheers!

They came out nice. I hope you enjoy.
Java2570
Just sent funds for my 1 calendar....sorry, I spaced the payment message that you sent!
Thanks for doing these again this year. Jon
Cuda911
Looking forward to receiving the new calendar. Last year's was fantastic! Was just writing in some final end-of-the year appointments on it today.

stevegm
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Dec 15 2015, 01:53 AM) *

Looking forward to receiving the new calendar. Last year's was fantastic! Was just writing in some final end-of-the year appointments on it today.

Thanks. I appreciate it.
GRM1964
in for 1.. thanks

C-Ya MK
I received my calendar today. Excellent quality and very nicely done, thank you Steve
Mike
stevegm
This year I had some extra calendars printed with the order. So, if you still need one let me know.

PAYMENT INFO:
$12.99 for 1 calendar, $20.99 for 2 calendars, or $28.99 for 3 calendars. All prices include shipping (CONUS). Send Paypal to - savethe914@gmail.com
Or PM me if you want to mail a check.

Please include this info with your payment:
1. Your address (Paypal doesn't provide it if sent F&F)
3. Number of calendars.

If you are not in the U.S. please add an additional $2.00 (regardless of the number of calendars) for shipping to Canada, and an additional $6.00 for shipping to other countries beside the U.S. and Canada (regardless of the number of calendars).
root
QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 26 2015, 02:56 PM) *

This year I had some extra calendars printed with the order. So, if you still need one let me know.

PAYMENT INFO:
$12.99 for 1 calendar, $20.99 for 2 calendars, or $28.99 for 3 calendars. All prices include shipping (CONUS). Send Paypal to - savethe914@gmail.com
Or PM me if you want to mail a check.

Please include this info with your payment:
1. Your address (Paypal doesn't provide it if sent F&F)
3. Number of calendars.

If you are not in the U.S. please add an additional $2.00 (regardless of the number of calendars) for shipping to Canada, and an additional $6.00 for shipping to other countries beside the U.S. and Canada (regardless of the number of calendars).

I just sent you payment for one calendar, thanks root
TC 914-8
Hi Steve is it too late ?
I'll send Pay pal in a second for 2
Thanks,
Tony
stevegm
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Dec 26 2015, 07:16 PM) *

Hi Steve is it too late ?
I'll send Pay pal in a second for 2
Thanks,
Tony

It's not too late. I have extras. I can ship them to you Monday.
struckn

[/quote]

Steve, will the two I ordered last month be coming to me when you ship the ones out Monday?

sad.gif
stevegm
[quote name='struckn' date='Dec 27 2015, 04:04 PM' post='2282137']
[/quote]

Steve, will the two I ordered last month be coming to me when you ship the ones out Monday?

sad.gif
[/quote]

All of the ones pre-ordered have shipped. I will PM you to verify your address and see why you don't have it.
stevegm
[quote name='struckn' date='Dec 27 2015, 04:04 PM' post='2282137']
[/quote]

sad.gif
[/quote]

All of the ones pre-ordered have shipped, except for a few that didn't have address in Paypal (if funds are sent F&F it doesn't provide an address). I will PM you to verify your address and see why you don't have it.
Lucky9146
Hey Steve I ordered a calendar on Nov 15 and Paypal the same day. Sounds like you have shipped all the prepaid but I still don't have one. Sent PM's but I think you are pretty tied up. Please let me know. Thanks
stevegm
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Dec 30 2015, 08:20 PM) *

Hey Steve I ordered a calendar on Nov 15 and Paypal the same day. Sounds like you have shipped all the prepaid but I still don't have one. Sent PM's but I think you are pretty tied up. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi, Thanks. I just PM'd you the shipping info.
rick 918-S
Just received the calendars! Thank you Steve!
stevegm
Always my pleasure. I hope you like them.
Gustl
Steve, February is almost gone and I still didn't get anything sad.gif

When will I get the (3) calendars, that I ordered and paied 3 months ago confused24.gif

order confirmation
stevegm
QUOTE(Gustl @ Feb 22 2016, 04:27 PM) *

Steve, February is almost gone and I still didn't get anything sad.gif

When will I get the (3) calendars, that I ordered and paied 3 months ago confused24.gif

order confirmation

Really? Ok I'll look at it when I get home. But they all shipped a couple months ago. Regardless, I will make sure 4 go out to you tomorrow. I wish I had known you hadn't received them yet. Sorry.
Gustl
Steve, they arrived today smilie_pokal.gif

Thank you very much pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.