Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New GB door cards early and late LIKE OEM!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
7TPorsh
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 29 2016, 10:16 AM) *

Just as soon as I can get a production estimate (in the next week or so) I will start PM'ing all who have added to the thread, then we will open up the GB. I just need to have the schedule in place before I open it up.
Thanks to all,and it's not too late if you want a set.

Not sure if I saw the schedule. About how far out are these? thx
Mikey914
We are starting to get these out this next week. And will be closing the GB in about a week.
racerbvd
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 23 2016, 09:27 AM) *

We are starting to get these out this next week. And will be closing the GB in about a week.

Are the Black RS ones no longer $168?
Mikey914
RS is an adder. And yes as we are getting to production we have realized our costs are more, so price was raise accordingly.
The moral of the story is those that step up 1st have the price locked in. Even if we loose money. Thats our commitment to those that step up.

Also these will be closed on the end of the month. Panels are produced in order of when they are purchased. We anticipate 3 weeks to end of the line. Hopefully less, but thats our schedule as it sits right now.
Mark
mzalanka
PM'd yest for a set of black late.

Hopefully in before the close...

Mikey914
GB closed parts starting to ship out this week
Thanks all!
7TPorsh
I know these are close very close. . Just realized I probably don't have all these little white plugs. I didn't see these on the website. sad.gif

i have all new clips but need some of these. Looks to be quite a few required....and I want tight door panels this round. biggrin.gif

Who has these?

Click to view attachment
BeatNavy
These?

IPB Image

OEM is 999-591-311-40. Several options, including
http://www.pelicanparts.com/More_Info/9995...-591-311-40-OEM
or
http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-Bushing...9959131140.html if you prefer in black.
7TPorsh
Yep thems the ones. those prices are crazy...guess I have to count exactly how many i need.
Mikey914
Got the rubber version will list shortly
BeatNavy
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Aug 6 2016, 10:29 PM) *

Yep thems the ones. those prices are crazy...guess I have to count exactly how many i need.

Nine per door, right Mark?
7TPorsh
Looks like Sierra Madre has them for 11 in a set so maybe 11 per door? or 10 and an extra 1> still seems expensive.

http://www.sierramadrecollection.com/911-9...-94-p27125.html
ThinAir
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 2 2016, 10:59 PM) *

GB closed parts starting to ship out this week
Thanks all!

Do we get notified when our set ships? I'd just like to make sure that I know if it doesn't show up when it is supposed to.
RAX914
I received an email notification from 914rubber when mine shipped and then FedEx tracking emails while in transit.
mepstein
QUOTE(RAX 914 @ Aug 16 2016, 03:37 PM) *

I received an email notification from 914rubber when mine shipped and then FedEx tracking emails while in transit.

Me 2. Lots of notification all along the way.
Chris Pincetich
popcorn[1].gif beerchug.gif
enf2232
Missed posting that these were available. Will send pm.
napasteve
I also received an email notification from 914rubber that my panels shipped. I logged into my 914Rubber account and got my FedEx tracking number. According to FedEx, I should have my panels on Thursday. Gittyup!
PancakePorsche
Got my GB smooth panels for 914-6 last week. Beautiful and fit perfectly. They are also the absolute correct smooth shiny vinyl as per factory. Glad I jumped on the deal.
Big thanks to Mikey.
ThinAir
Thanks guys. I figured that was how it worked, but it's been awhile since I participated in a GB.
JmuRiz
Glad someone asked before I did...I guess I'll wait for the confirmation of shipping mail biggrin.gif
mepstein
I did buy my 3 sets the first day offered so I'm sure yours will follow shortly.
bando6
Really bummed I missed this GB mad.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(bando6 @ Aug 17 2016, 12:35 PM) *

Really bummed I missed this GB mad.gif

Guys always sell off group buy purchases within 3-6 months of purchase. Not because there is anything wrong with the parts, just because plans change.
Sometimes Mikey has extras...
Mikey914
They are still available just a few dollars more.
bando6
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 17 2016, 02:53 PM) *

I didn't see these on your website, only the fiberglass panels. How much for the fiberboard panels for a '75?
Mikey914
We actually did the GB with the fiberglass panels even though they are more expensive. The new panels will be coming online later , but wanted to get these moving.
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 17 2016, 08:56 PM) *

We actually did the GB with the fiberglass panels even though they are more expensive. The new panels will be coming online later , but wanted to get these moving.
Mark,are these panels all put together ready to go and do they come with the map pocket and door glad handle on passenger side. I have your fiberglass panel kit but would go for one's already done so I would be interested in a set for a 73 in black with door clips and plugs,give me a total and will send paypal. Thanks John.
Mikey914
These panels are just the panels. They have the vinyl and pad on them. I fo have the fiberglass door pockets, but they are not included.

http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Door-Pocket-...m?categoryId=-1
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 17 2016, 05:53 PM) *

Worth it!
napasteve
Panels have arrived! and they look great.

Click to view attachment

Now to figure out how to pull off the old panels and replace with new panels.....
7TPorsh
Oooooh nice! i got my package last week; haven't opened it up yet. i know what I'm doing later.
ThinAir
QUOTE(napasteve @ Aug 19 2016, 01:40 PM) *

Panels have arrived! and they look great.

Click to view attachment

Now to figure out how to pull off the old panels and replace with new panels.....

Nice! I got my shipping notice today. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.