Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 restoration - The Hunt for NOS Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Jack Standz
Click to view attachment
flyer86d
I’m only a little jealous. I guess I don’t have the patience to do all of the detective work to find the pats you have. I have to clean and replace/restore all of the original parts take off of my -6 in 1975 when it was disassembled and generic parts from a 1972 parts car that I have.

I have only driven a couple of stock -6’S and they have kind of underwhelmed me. I think you can make a few enhancements that no one will notice to make a much better driving experience. You don’t have to tell anyone…….

Charlie

mepstein
QUOTE(flyer86d @ Mar 4 2023, 03:42 PM) *

I’m only a little jealous. I guess I don’t have the patience to do all of the detective work to find the pats you have. I have to clean and replace/restore all of the original parts take off of my -6 in 1975 when it was disassembled and generic parts from a 1972 parts car that I have.

I have only driven a couple of stock -6’S and they have kind of underwhelmed me. I think you can make a few enhancements that no one will notice to make a much better driving experience. You don’t have to tell anyone…….

Charlie

Sneak in a bigger engine. Nobody will notice shades.gif
Cairo94507
I agree 100% -

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.