Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Diego Area 914 Dinner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Reiche
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Apr 14 2005, 04:53 PM)
Well, I finally got the reservation in for 20 people at 7pm.

So this is probably a bad time to tell you I won't be there? Sorry everyone. I did my best but I just can't make it.
skline
Thats ok, I got Jeff and his wife are coming now. They have never been to a local event so this will be their first one. Jeff actually came to the WCC AX last year but didnt get to meet many people. He said he wants to go to this event since it will be his last here in California. He leaves for New York next weekend.
Rusty
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 14 2005, 09:05 PM)
Thats ok, I got Jeff and his wife are coming now. They have never been to a local event so this will be their first one. Jeff actually came to the WCC AX last year but didnt get to meet many people. He said he wants to go to this event since it will be his last here in California. He leaves for New York next weekend.

Cool!

I'm very excited. Work has been crazy this week, trying to get everything set before I leave.

My tools arrived in California on Wednesday (I mailed them out), so that's a good thing.

-Rusty
(counting down to my Aubergine (not purple) dream)
Howard
Brian and Jenny left my office with some WCC goodies for the 2 admins that will be in San Diego but can't stay around for WCC.

I gave her a message to give you, but just so you don't get it wrong flipa.gif

biggrin.gif
TonyAKAVW
Is it too late for me to tag along to this dinner? I will be in San Diego this weekend visiting my parents, so I'd like to come if its not too late.

-Tony
Rusty
Howard.. that's very gracious. Thank you!

Tony -- of course. The more the merrier. chatsmiley.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Gint
Yo! We hit Laguna Beach at 8:40 last night. 15 hours and 25 minutes from my front door! The Acura is a sweet road trip-mobile. Triple digits are smooth as silk.

Had a few beers on Mission Beach and found the hotel in S.D. about 30 minutes ago. See you guys tomorrow!
Rusty
QUOTE (Gint @ Apr 15 2005, 07:16 PM)
Yo! We hit Laguna Beach at 8:40 last night. 15 hours and 25 minutes from my front door! The Acura is a sweet road trip-mobile. Triple digits are smooth as silk.

Had a few beers on Mission Beach and found the hotel in S.D. about 30 minutes ago. See you guys tomorrow!

Sweet. How's the weather? smile.gif

Flying in tomorrow... arriving about noon local time!

-Rusty smoke.gif
skline
The weather forecast for tomorrow is rain, heavy at times, storm warning with chance of tornados. biggrin.gif

What do you think this is? Kansas?

Rusty
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 15 2005, 08:08 PM)
The weather forecast for tomorrow is rain, heavy at times, storm warning with chance of tornados. biggrin.gif

What do you think this is? Kansas?

Weren't you the one whining about rain, rain, rain... not too long ago? biggrin.gif
Gint
These Californians are so spoiled they don't knwo a good thing when they see it. biggrin.gif

Shar and I just got back from a walk on the harbor. I finally broke down and grabbed my jean jacket at sunset, but I'm still wearing shorts and flip flops.

Weather forecast for San Diego

Looks like it might be a little more cloudy tomorrow than today, but that ain't no big deal. Especially for you guys coming from Kansas!
JoeSharp
Suck it in. Its just life in the fast lane. See you guys tomorrow.
biggrin.gif Joe
skline
The only time I dont complain about the weather is when its above 72 and clear. Any other time, it sucks.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 15 2005, 09:29 PM)
The only time I dont complain about the weather is when its above 72 and clear. Any other time, it sucks.

eh.... i like it in the 60's too....

always flip flops here.....rain or shine....

skline- what time do i need to be over there? BTW we should take all the interior stuff down to mike....empty some load right?
skline
Absolutely, that was in my plans. Be here around 1 so we can unload the truck and hook up the trailer, I will call Alberto in the morning and make the arraingments to drop off the car at his house and then head over to pick up Thomas and head down to Jeff's. Get plenty of rest tonight. Gonna be a long day and a long drive.
JB 914
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 15 2005, 10:38 PM)
Absolutely, that was in my plans. Be here around 1 so we can unload the truck and hook up the trailer, I will call Alberto in the morning and make the arraingments to drop off the car at his house and then head over to pick up Thomas and head down to Jeff's. Get plenty of rest tonight. Gonna be a long day and a long drive.

don't forget to get some gas. laugh.gif
skline
Bwahahahaah, Joe is funny. Trust me, I wont run out of gas again. Now that I know the gas gauge doesnt work below half. I will fill up before I leave and if I am in any doubt, I will get gas again before I leave SD. Otherwise, listen for the phone to ring this time. biggrin.gif
Rusty
We're leaving for the plane! If there's WiFi at the airports (KC, DFW, SAN), I'll knock out an email. type.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Gint
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Apr 16 2005, 02:50 AM)
We're leaving for the plane! If there's WiFi at the airports (KC, DFW, SAN), I'll knock out an email. type.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

See ya this afternoon! I'm heading across the street to grab a breakfast burrito from the little Mexican joint. Looked at it last nigh. They open at 5:30
Gint
I dunno know if I posted it before, but here's my cell:

720-480-2540

You can also email the phone at: 7204802540@mmode.com

Just found out my cell will only take like 256 charachters in a text message, so keep 'em short. LOL
Gint
The purple people eater lives. Rusty was adjusting valves when I showed up. I checked all of the idle jets for obstructions, and it fired right up and seemed to run exptremely well. Off to dinner now, we'll get a running report from Rusty then..
Aaron Cox
wha? no pics yet???

tony and jenny snapped a few....
scott has a pic of my toe biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
scott has a pic of my toe

chowtime.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Apr 17 2005, 12:07 PM)
scott has a pic of my toe

chowtime.gif

shamoo head dhead.gif lol2.gif
TonyAKAVW
Pictures!

TonyAKAVW
TonyAKAVW
TonyAKAVW
Red-Beard
Geez Mike, you and Noel Praying together?
skline
Where are Jenny's pictures, I know she was taking some too. I left my camera in the trauck 200 miles up the hill and said screw it. I do actually have a picture of Aaons toe. I dont really think I should post it as it is really a disgusting picture and not acceptable for the dinner hour or any hour for that matters.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 17 2005, 06:15 PM)
Where are Jenny's pictures, I know she was taking some too. I left my camera in the trauck 200 miles up the hill and said screw it. I do actually have a picture of Aaons toe. I dont really think I should post it as it is really a disgusting picture and not acceptable for the dinner hour or any hour for that matters.

awww come on! lol
skline
I will send you a link to download it Aaron and you can post it, I dont want to be the one that everyone says they puked when I posted that picture.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 17 2005, 08:14 PM)
I will send you a link to download it Aaron and you can post it, I dont want to be the one that everyone says they puked when I posted that picture.

wink.gif barf.gif aktion035.gif

need duct tape smiley
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (Gint @ Apr 16 2005, 07:48 PM)
The purple people eater lives.

Ok Lawrence.. You KNOW that it has now been offically dubbed "THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATER".

You can call it some weird name that I can only misspell, but I have seen pictures! It's freaking PURPLE Buddy!!!!

Pam. Enjoy your trip. Don't kill Rusty before you get back to Kansas! biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
here we go!

"ouch"
user posted image

and rusty rompin with his 'chicas' in the new aub car laugh.gif
user posted image
Jeff Bonanno
Aaron,

ouch! i liked it better the way you had it taped up!

anyway, sorry i missed dinner guys - looked fun. hope the wcc05 comes off. Howard, if you're out there, keep it up (you know what i mean),

love,
jbb
SLITS
It's not to late to show up for the 05 before you traverse to the dreaded right coast Jeff.
Jenny
Sheesh guys! I just got home at 11:30 last night, and had to unpack, plus get the dogs settled in. I'll upload pics tonight and post. Patience, Grasshopper!!

BTW, it was great see everyone, especially Rusty, Pam, Mike and Sharon. And I'll see the rest of you guys Friday night!!

Jen
Aaron Cox
Jenny....

Dr Evil
Yo Jeff, I'm following you out East happy11.gif
seanery
this picture just cracks me up! slap.gif

user posted image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (seanery @ Apr 18 2005, 08:10 PM)
this picture just cracks me up! slap.gif

user posted image

i got bored.... soo i hacked up mah bro Zois's pic laugh.gif
swood
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 18 2005, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (seanery @ Apr 18 2005, 08:10 PM)
this picture just cracks me up!  :stooges:

user posted image

i got bored.... soo i hacked up mah bro Zois's pic laugh.gif

Yeah, I think its funny too!!! I think I'll quote it to see it again! icon_bump.gif

Ooooh...might be too much Vitamin Z for one viewing icon8.gif

...must...avert...eyes... barf.gif
Dr Evil
Someone should photoshop boobs on him. We all know how he likes boobs. Maybe one of his past avatars? happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Apr 18 2005, 08:36 PM)
Someone should photoshop boobs on him. We all know how he likes boobs. Maybe one of his past avatars? happy11.gif

go photoshop your own mikez laugh.gif
Dr Evil
I don't have photoshop dhead.gif
Joseph Mills
I have nothing to add. biggrin.gif
Jenny
Aaron.. d00d. your toe's gross. Seriously. The duct tape was much better. Thanks for sparing us all. icon8.gif

Here are some pics. I apoligize in advance for the quality of these. Some were taken by a fellow patron at Guadalajara, some by me.
Jenny
chowtime.gif
Jenny
chatsmiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.