Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headrage BBQ Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
xitspd
The street in front of Scott's house was lined with 914's... smilie_pokal.gif
SLITS
Well, the nearest white one in that picture doesn't run anymore...#1 - 100 lbs, #3 - 90 lbs, #4 - 10 lbs, #2 - 70 lbs mad.gif An extreme case of "bad gas". dry.gif

Oh well...................... alfred.gif

Way to go Allan....you can have my track day....track fees have been paid
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ Apr 9 2005, 06:11 AM)
Well, the nearest white one in that picture doesn't run anymore...#1 - 100 lbs, #3 - 90 lbs, #4 - 10 lbs, #2 - 70 lbs mad.gif An extreme case of "bad gas". dry.gif

Oh well...................... alfred.gif

Way to go Allan....you can have my track day....track fees have been paid

Noooooooooo Ron, we can fix it. You have another engine, lets just put it in and get it running, I will volunteer to come help you with it. What say ye to that?
SLITS
I'm gonna give it a shot.....thanks for the offer of help. I am torn between putting a stocker (2.0)in or going with the stroker (2.5) in. Neither has been run in a long time.

Oh well, own a teener....have no life
Allan
Sorry to hear your car is having problems. I can probably offer some labor for a day next weekend if you need it. And thanks for the offer on the track but I already sent in the track fees. biggrin.gif
skline
Well, let me know Ron, I am going to be running around all this weekend working on other cars and my own. I should have mine back on the road this weekend and can come out next weekend to get yours going. If you got a cot and a blanket, I will even crash over there and we can spend the whole weekend getting it ready if need be.
SLITS
Will do....I need to free the lift to do it.....34 mins is my record to drop a drive train...gonna see if I can install a drivetrain in record time too.

PS....have a red rear boot lid...looks reasonable, but had some holes drilled in it...for a luggage rack I think....if you need it...it's yours. I think I have one more, but it's up in the racking and currently very hard to get to.
skline
I can weld holes, if it is straight, that is the key. The one I have now in not fixable, by me anyway. I will have to come out and get it soon so let me know when is good for you. I will be at that point most likely tomorrow afternoon.
SLITS
I will give it a go to be at the shop on Sunday afternoon. Will call you when I leave the mountain. It flippin snowed last night (2")...hopefully it will all melt by tonight.
JeffBowlsby
34 mins is my record to drop a drive train

Thats amazing Ron...you should shoot a video for the newbies. Takes me half a day, but I don't have the set-up you do, or the experience... wink.gif
skline
I will be waiting for your call, I am off to Joes now to weld up his car. I hope he is up and ready to go.
SLITS
QUOTE (bowlsby @ Apr 9 2005, 08:08 AM)
34 mins is my record to drop a drive train

Thats amazing Ron...you should shoot a video for the newbies. Takes me half a day, but I don't have the set-up you do, or the experience... wink.gif

Hi Jeff....

There are several assumptions here. The car is on the rack, I have the tools laid out, and I drop the drivetrain on a rolling table and lift the car up.

I did it once to see how fast it could be done. Disconnect all attachments up top (fuel, electrics laid on engine, etc). Raise car...do shift linkage, cables, axles, muffler (leave HEs on, etc). Lower car till engine bar rests on table and gun the rest of the bolts. Raise car. Roll drivetrain out.

Installation is the reverse. The lift and rolling table make it easy...the rolling table is 4' high.

No magic...just knowing what all has to be disconnected.

I'm to ugly for a video........
Joe Bob
What a straight line....too ugly fer video.....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ROTFLMFAO laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Ron I owe you big time, when are you going to change it out, If I can help I'll be there you just say when.
biggrin.gif Joe

Im your slut ron.....use me wisely laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Apr 9 2005, 09:44 AM)
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ROTFLMFAO laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Ron I owe you big time, when are you going to change it out, If I can help I'll be there you just say when.
biggrin.gif Joe

just say when ron..... agree.gif
Brando
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Apr 9 2005, 08:44 AM)
biggrin.gif Joe

Im your slut ron.....use me wisely laugh.gif

agree.gif Need a hand? I'd be glad to help as well smile.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (Brando @ Apr 9 2005, 11:49 AM)
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Apr 9 2005, 08:44 AM)
laugh.gif  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ROTFLMFAO laugh.gif  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
biggrin.gif Joe

Im your slut ron.....use me wisely  :lol:

agree.gif Need a hand? I'd be glad to help as well smile.gif

I could drive over to point and laugh if you think iy might help..... av-943.gif

John burnout.gif
Allan
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 2 2005, 09:38 PM)
And what are those Greek Tortilla thingies called.

It's called Lahmajun and it's Turkish...
SLITS
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 10 2006, 04:43 PM)

Post the image of the "foreign" women again...

Should we have another "light off" party for you Allan? I'm gonna make sure Elliot isn't behind me this time....he's been spending to much time in Corona and those funky foreign countries.

Allan
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 10 2006, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 10 2006, 04:43 PM)

Post the image of the "foreign" women again...

Should we have another "light off" party for you Allan? I'm gonna make sure Elliot isn't behind me this time....he's been spending to much time in Corona and those funky foreign countries.

Maybe I could bring the /6 to Scotts place after I pick it up from Victory and start it there...
SLITS
stromberg.gif will help you........................ unsure.gif
Howard
Another year goes by, and still the same story. Still trying to get Allan and Aaron into running 914's. poke.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 10 2006, 05:15 PM)
Another year goes by, and still the same story. Still trying to get Allan and Aaron into running 914's. poke.gif

lol2.gif chairfall.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Allan
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 10 2006, 04:15 PM)

mad.gif sad.gif unsure.gif blink.gif
MattR

Thats not fair. Aarons car was ugly. Now its not. But aaron is still ugly...
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Jan 10 2006, 06:39 PM)
Another year goes by, and still the same story.   Still trying to get Allan and Aaron into running 914's.  :poke:

Thats not fair. Aarons car was ugly. Now its not. But aaron is still ugly...

yeah! what he said!

wait huh.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif Wow! It finally lite-off!

Dan
MattR
Slits farts smoke

and he ate mexican food!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.