Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headrage BBQ Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Brando
I had a blast... was I fashionably late?

... The food was excellent, the beer was fabulous, and the company was awesome! Glad to meet so many of you all. I chipped in for the food and drink. Hung around to the near very end.

And I do recall... there were some non PG-13 pictures taken earlier during the day *koff aaron teabag koff*. I think that pic needs some PHOTOSHOPPING.
MattR
Yep. This club rocks aktion035.gif

I had a great time. Same time next week? haha
dlo914
agree.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif thanks for the great food...wish i had eaten more later on...im still hungry... dry.gif
dlo914
confused24.gif so what was the overall tally of 14s that showed up today?
Jenny
Wow! Awesome turnout. I miss the SoCal gang. sad.gif Looks like you all had a blast. How many of you are going down to SD on the 16th??

Jen
Gint
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 3 2005, 01:22 AM)
Wow! Awesome turnout. I miss the SoCal gang. sad.gif Looks like you all had a blast. How many of you are going down to SD on the 16th??

Jen

Good question. wink.gif
DonTraver
Had a great time, really nice to meet all of you.

Swood, thanks for the kind words about my 914-6. But I'm not the original owner. My step-dad is, he owned her for about 30 years, then sold her to me, and I restored her. When I finished the restoration, I took her back over to show my step-dad. He took a look at her and said, "I sold her to you, because I knew you'd restore her and take care of her, you brothers and sisters would have just run her wheels off, I'm very happy with the work you've done". The common link that my step-dad and I have with the 914-6 has brought us closer together, really cool. It truly is a family affair.

Thanks again for having me, and let's do it again. Dr. Evil and I have been talking about have a start up party/BBQ when he get his engine in. Then it'll be your guys turn to come on down to San Diego. Woo Hoo.

skline
Sorry all, been busy doing other stuff. Got a lot of the pictures resized so here they are.

First one is Joe the BBQ king enjoying a little cigar after getting everything going.
skline
A few cars early on in the day.
skline
Then Z shows up and nobody is safe anymore, he starts this touchy feely thing and it spreads.
redshift
Who's black one with euro signals?

Looks lower than mine even.

M
skline
Allen showed up around 9:30.
redshift
God, it's Aarons... Aaron, where did the bad man touch you?

M
skline
Moving away from Moby
skline
Some of the guys
skline
Howard trying to sneak away from Z
skline
Joe trying to figure out how Aarons car even runs
skline
Zois's car blocking the driveway and 4 of the guys thinking about picking it up and putting it in a tree
skline
Z says, so what are we doing here?? Others listen on
Joe Bob
Hey I got an idea....let's rag on Zois.... flipa.gif
skline
Type 4 parts had a small display of custom parts for our cars.
skline
Mrs.K gets her first ride in a real 6
skline
Jim Hoylands interior, very nice
skline
Ok Mike, since you asked, more of Z and his crazy antics
skline
Hey Kid..........
skline
I think Aaron really had a good time as seen here.
skline
Z and Howard together, you just never know what will happen. Anyone know what they were doing here?
skline
Mrs.K standing by here by her favorite car.
skline
914 Gurls posing by Moby for Howard
skline
Ian, MrIhop taking people for rides in his Renegade conversion V8 car. He is doing a very nice job with this car and when he is done, it will be a very nice car.
skline
This one is for Miles, you have a fan out here buddy!!
skline
there were two of these taken and I posted the other one yesterday.
skline
I will post both here so you can see if there are any differences
skline
Custom inside adjustable mirrors on Allens car. Cool
skline
Passenger side too
skline
Everyone was checking out my new front turn signal buckets rebuilt and modified by Martin Baker.
skline
Out front gathering after eating.
skline
Another one
skline
Dr Evil delivers a newly recovered dash to Clayton, I think he is happy with it.
skline
Then he notices there is no ashtray, way nice job.
skline
Mike and Noel, AKA Dr. Evil and his pretty nurse
xitspd
ohmy.gif Howard took Mrs.K hostage and made her take a picture of Z and friends!
skline
This is Geoff AKA D-Jet
skline
More of the gang
skline
This is the picture Lisa was forced to take. biggrin.gif
skline
Joe's great and understanding wife and his cute little 914 Gurl
skline
After cooking smoke and relax
skline
Just about ready to remove the jackstands.
skline
Checkin out Marks shaved door handled custom 914.
skline
Don Travers beautiful 914-6
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.