Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headrage BBQ Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Aaron Cox
Here is a group picture taken around 1:00 since some had to leave even though not everyone was here. I will post more later but wanted to post this group picture.
machina
that is awsome guys... smilie_pokal.gif

didn't realize it was so many people, and all those teeners lining the street is sureal.
Mueller
there goes the property value of that nieghborhood laugh.gif

it'll never be the same biggrin.gif
jd74914
Thats alot of 914's. smilie_pokal.gif

How did the engine lighting go?
seanery
Zois iza lucky guy! biggrin.gif
skline
3:50 PM, the engine finally fires!! Film at 11
/L.
Sorry I had to miss this one. It took me 2 1/2 hrs to get home from Canoga Park to Long Beach. The traffic and accidents were unbelievable. huh.gif Next time.
I'm glad you got your engine running, Scott!! clap.gif That's a good thing.

Linda Horneeee
Elliot_Cannon
Crap! After waiting all day, they finally fire it up 5 minutes after I leave. Oh well, great food, (thanks to Joe "master chef" Buckle) great people and great cars.
Cheers, Elliot
redshift
Toast...

hahaha... nevermind..

M
d914
looks like a great party!!!! beer.gif
swood
I was one of em who had to leave early. But I did scarf down at least my $5 worth of the best puerco loco, tri tip and chicken I've had in a long time. Joe- you must post some recipes and general directions on how to do that bbq voodoo that you do so well. boldblue.gif

Whoever has the full version of the group shots I'd like one emailed to me!

Here's a few shots. I counted 15 teeners. smilie_pokal.gif
swood
"Dad, how come your car doesn't run like all of these do??"

"uh...."

huh.gif
stags14
All those teeners makes my mouth water!!!!

swood
beautiful color!!
don9146
QUOTE (stags14 @ Apr 2 2005, 08:09 PM)
All those teeners makes my mouth water!!!!

This may be the only board where that statement is not perverted...
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Good times... good times...

See some of you guys in a couple of weeks.
mrihop
I had a great time!

When more and more cars started showing up, I realized that I had forgotten my camera!!! headbang.gif
mrihop
These pictures remind me of the ebay commercial where he runs through his neighborhood and it's full of Corvettes!
scotty b
dry.gif God I hate you guys.Seriously screw California I'm going home mad.gif We've got all of maybe 5 guys in Va. and no one within 2 hours. Two of us have tried to get something together and got nowhere. God I hate you guys. Who's the reeeeeely tall lady in the middle? laugh.gif
jd74914
come on, someones gotta have more pics for us huys in the eastern usa
Mrs. K
Don't worry, skline has tons of pics and so does Joe Sharp....just give them some time. I think everyone is tired!

Lisa cool.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 2 2005, 07:03 PM)
Don't worry, skline has tons of pics and so does Joe Sharp....just give them some time. I think everyone is tired!

Lisa cool.gif

Ya....Were tried of you guys tormenting us all the time with your fancy weather, and your short pants and flip flops.... You guys are soooo lucky! wub.gif

Now get up and show us your stuff. Get real mean! thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
jd74914

Lisa cool.gif

How tired can you be with 30 guys around to help. A bunch of them have to know what their doing. wink.gif

Come On guys, we need some pics (oh ya, while its sunny near you we've gotten 3 1/2" of rain today)

tired bs.gif

lol laugh.gif
SpecialK
Ain't that a bitch!! You guys' have a better turn-out for a BBQ than we got for the FFC!
Mrs. K
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Apr 2 2005, 07:14 PM)
Don't worry, skline has tons of pics and so does Joe Sharp....just give them some time.  I think everyone is tired!

Lisa  B)

Ya....Were tried of you guys tormenting us all the time with your fancy weather, and your short pants and flip flops.... You guys are soooo lucky! wub.gif

Now get up and show us your stuff. Get real mean! thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

clap.gif Why do you think we all choose to live in sunny so cal????
Mmmmmm? lol2.gif
But seriously, Scott said he got to bed late last night and that Joe, the bbq king, knocked on his door this morning at around 4am to get the food started w00t.gif
It was awesome as usual!
I didn't bring my camera, but helped Scott take some pics.
We got a lot of cool pics, and I know he will post them!!!

Patience oh Alien one!

Lisa wavey.gif
Joe Bob
Hey A-Ron....tell everybody how you stalled the ass dragger four times....and Mrs. K was able to drive it with no problems..... cool_shades.gif

Glad to hear the engine lt off...had to leave as I had a two plus hour drive.....great food fun people, new friends..... beerchug.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 2 2005, 08:13 PM)
Hey A-Ron....tell everybody how you stalled the ass dragger four times....and Mrs. K was able to drive it with no problems..... cool_shades.gif

Glad to hear the engine lt off...had to leave as I had a two plus hour drive.....great food fun people, new friends..... beerchug.gif

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Lisa mueba.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 2 2005, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 2 2005, 08:13 PM)

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Lisa mueba.gif

yup.... suck, too too big too drive it... sad.gif mrs k rocked my world driving dry.gif smilie_pokal.gif

i just got back....12 hours at sklines garage....... mueba.gif
lots of pics.....name calling and food in general......

too much fun guys....

BBQ had aroud 25 teeners and 45 people......
VegasRacer
It sounds like this was a good warm-up for the WCC in < 3 weeks.
I'll see you all then. boldblue.gif

Now post some more F-ing pictures! cool.gif
xitspd
cool.gif Great weather, Great people and a Great event! Thanks Skline and crew. It was nice meeting all of you guys. Congrates Alan on the engine light up.... Picture attached, moment of first light up!
xitspd
ohmy.gif The Dr., Howard and Aaron! I look forward to seeing all of you again at the WCC05......
JB 914
Glad to meet some new faces and see some old ones.

all the Hickory smoke has me feelin funny wacko.gif wacko.gif

swood
heres a few more pics for the bump. I don't know whos cars are whose. But yes, it was a gorgeous day, flip flops and all. lol2.gif

Here's some more eye candy for you non-Kallyfornians.
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif Last but not least! (for tonight!) The man of the hour Alan.....
swood
sumbodys whale!
redshift
smile.gif Yay!

So... does it scream, or shout?

M
swood
Heres the gang playing the "where's Miles" game. Kind of a snipe hunt with a where's Waldo flavor. I swore I caught a glimpse of him...probably not.

Wish you were here bud.

wink.gif
swood
whale guts
swood
another...
swood
Chalon guts
redshift
lol... hilarious.

You guys have all the fun.. and food... damn you guys have food!

smile.gif

M
swood
Original owner (I think) /6. Beautiful car. Really beautiful.

S
Howard
BURP! Some kinda food, Joe smilie_pokal.gif

And what are those Greek Tortilla thingies called. Give me the recipe and nobody gets hurt.

Toast, keep shopping at Vickie's Secret wub.gif
Aaron Cox
howard... you left the kazoo...... i succeeded to annoy everyone with it!
Aaron Cox
joes pics....
user posted image
engine....
user posted image
horny old dude molesting me ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
user posted image
Mrs. K
QUOTE (scotty b @ Apr 2 2005, 06:52 PM)
dry.gif God I hate you guys.Seriously screw California I'm going home mad.gif We've got all of maybe 5 guys in Va. and no one within 2 hours. Two of us have tried to get something together and got nowhere. God I hate you guys. Who's the reeeeeely tall lady in the middle? laugh.gif

I'm really not that tall...gotta a little help from "Z" wink.gif

Lisa laugh.gif
Twystd1
I want to thank SKLINE for his gracious hospitality and Joe for his the incredible BBQ. And to all of you that brought the food and drink. You ROCK.. Period..!!!!

Scott. you simply rule. Twas a dam good time and as always... Great friendship.

And when Dr.Evil has a had a couple of three beers... The entertainment is ON.....!!!!!!!!

I have never seen so many Teeners in one place... it was EPIC.

Thanks to all of you for the good times.

And to you folks that forgot to kick in for food and drink... Send Scott or Joe a check.. Cause they earned it

Twystd1
Twystd1
Crap.. Forgot something...

AAron... your UGLY.......

Twystd1
ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Twystd1 @ Apr 2 2005, 11:05 PM)
I want to thank SKLINE for his gracious hospitality and Joe for his the incredible BBQ. And to all of you that brought the food and drink. You ROCK.. Period..!!!!

Scott. you simply rule. Twas a dam good time and as always... Great friendship.

And when Dr.Evil has a had a couple of three beers... The entertainment is ON.....!!!!!!!!

I have never seen so many Teeners in one place... it was EPIC.

Thanks to all of you for the good times.

And to you folks that forgot to kick in for food and drink... Send Scott or Joe a check.. Cause they earned it

Twystd1

i agree 100 percent!!!!

they worked really hard. yesterday we began to prepare. today scott and joe have been up since 4 AM cooking for all of us. these guys rock the 914 club.
this is what this club is all about! beer, bro's, battered cars and blowing up motors!!!!

also - remember how much cleanup will be required...please account for that, these guys worked hard.

scott - ill take care of all the beers.....ill swing by tomorrow late afternoon and assist you with some cleanup.... (PS - dog is ok....)

thank you scott. thank you joe. thank you 914 club! you guys rule!

twystd1 - your uglier
skline
I am so tired, I am going to go to bed since I am falling asleep at the computer. I will resize and post the pictures tomorrow. There are about 150 of them including the video. I just dont have it in me to do it tonight. Look for them tomorrow morning.

I had a great time and actually met some people I didnt know. Thanks to everyone who showed up, these events wouldnt be the same without you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.