Cheers,

Eddie

NEXT YEAR!
Rand
some drone shots...

Rand
and...
Heeltoe914
Cool pictures looks like everybody's having a great great time. Another wonderful job by Jamie and his crew... I didn't know you guys had connections with NASA to get satellite pictures. smile.gif
Live Event Uploader
WCR goodies

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Todd showing the lineup at the track

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Greenie explaining why he lost

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Taste the rainbow (it's still spring in oregon...rain!)

IPB Image

SirAndy
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 20 2016, 03:08 PM) *
That would have been a great pic sans the Grey Truck in the middle. confused24.gif

Yeah, no idea who that was but that was a damn stupid inconsiderate move to park that tank right in the middle.
WTF.gif
Rand
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 20 2016, 11:10 PM) *

That would have been a great pic sans the Grey Truck in the middle. confused24.gif

Yeah, no idea who that was but that was a damn stupid inconsiderate move to park that tank right in the middle.
WTF.gif

Sigh. In defense. I care about this. There was a call for everyone who was running. The call was, everyone running, get on the line! It wasn't said that this was a 914 photo op, it was said, line up those who are running.

My friend who was driving the Cayenne, followed suit as was in order for the lineup for driving the order of things. It was the order of driving the track! He had no interest in being in the photo, he was just following instructions.

So... Are you going to call out the Porsche Cayenne, but not the 944s and the VW Squareback, or the fucking FORD?

Funny thing is that stupid SUV had some pretty impressive lap times, considering.

Wow, so sorry if this offended anyone, but I'm standing up for my friend who was a welcomed guest and was already feeling like he was intruding, but was welcomed and encouraged to join in. Yeah, welcome to the world, you damned inconsiderate tool.

I still want to understand this, so help me please so I can learn how not to offend next time.

FUCK, I was looking forward to bringing a new 914 person to the team. I sold him on the super cool vibe of our community. So close. How do you think this feels to him?
Andyrew
Wait, there is a ford in that picture? What looser brings.....

Nevermind...
Rand
Haha, Andyrew. I think my favorite pic in this whole thread is your mirror shot. Nice catch.
TTOD almost tongue.gif
EdwardBlume
Cayennes are cool! Glad to see it! aktion035.gif
bulitt
Get some Sun on those legs Andy! lol-2.gif

IPB Image
relentless
That truck... Kinda reminds me of the group photo with me and my date at the prom. She was a big girl... happy11.gif

WTF.gif

dlkawashima
Rocky vs. Greenie ... who will win?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnLAsqJLYyk
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(Rand @ May 20 2016, 11:49 PM) *

WTF.gif

Sigh. In defense. I care about this. There was a call for everyone who was running. The call was, everyone running, get on the line! It wasn't said that this was a 914 photo op, it was said, line up those who are running.

My friend who was driving the Cayenne, followed suit as was in order for the lineup for driving the order of things. It was the order of driving the track! He had no interest in being in the photo, he was just following instructions.

So... Are you going to call out the Porsche Cayenne, but not the 944s and the VW Squareback, or the fucking FORD?

Funny thing is that stupid SUV had some pretty impressive lap times, considering.

Wow, so sorry if this offended anyone, but I'm standing up for my friend who was a welcomed guest and was already feeling like he was intruding, but was welcomed and encouraged to join in. Yeah, welcome to the world, you damned inconsiderate tool.

I still want to understand this, so help me please so I can learn how not to offend next time.

FUCK, I was looking forward to bringing a new 914 person to the team. I sold him on the super cool vibe of our community. So close. How do you think this feels to him?

I am sure I speak for several members in the community we welcome your friend and his involvement with the 914 community. I'll look at the photo as a time line,, evolution of Motor Trends within a company Porsche / VW which is almost one in the same.
I wish I was at the event I would let your friend drive my 914 so he can see how welcomed he is.. No big deal everybody's having a great time. Keep the photos coming. And the windshield wipers going.

This is how we roll in California biggrin.gif
Live Event Uploader
Morning drive

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Pit stop

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Representin'

IPB Image

SirAndy

Go back and read my post again. I never said i had a problem with him in the picture. Or any of the other non 914 cars.

What i did say is that one should consider the size of their vehicle compared to the rest when parking in a group foto. He's blocking several cars behind him that one can barely make out. Parking that tank to the side or in the back really is not asking that much.
Sigh ...
dry.gif
matthepcat
Thanks for posting pics folks. Looks like it's been fun.
Live Event Uploader
All in a days life of a 914

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Applegate Lake

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Applegate Lake photo op

IPB Image

Heeltoe914
QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ May 21 2016, 12:48 PM) *

IPB Image

Oh. Oh now the fun starts.. Please do tell what are we fixing today?
ME!!! like this part.....
Rand
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 21 2016, 11:51 AM) *

Go back and read my post again. I never said i had a problem with him in the picture. Or any of the other non 914 cars.

What i did say is that one should consider the size of their vehicle compared to the rest when parking in a group foto. He's blocking several cars behind him that one can barely make out. Parking that tank to the side or in the back really is not asking that much.
Sigh ...
dry.gif

Truly sorry for that. Didn't realize at the time. sad.gif

And you did say:
"Yeah, no idea who that was but that was a damn stupid inconsiderate move to park that tank right in the middle.
WTF.gif"
dlkawashima
QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ May 21 2016, 01:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ May 21 2016, 12:48 PM) *

IPB Image

Oh. Oh now the fun starts.. Please do tell what are we fixing today?
ME!!! like this part.....

The battery isn't charging.
Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

PanelBilly
The NW team loading on the shorty bus lead my Greene (who else)!

Click to view attachment
Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

relentless
I am posting how I made it home in another thread. That's my car on the end, next to Sir Andy's.

IPB Image

dlkawashima
The cars lining up for today's morning run ...

Click to view attachment
dlkawashima
Rollin' down the highway ...

Click to view attachment
effutuo101
So pretty!
JRust

Hey Rand I was glad to have him there. The pictures were more my fault than anything. Was a quick deal & had I been better at sending people out. I would have had him park in back. Not to exclude him. Only to make sure we could see all the 914's. Still want everyone in the pics. If we weren't all in place with 5 or six cars behind him. I'd have tried to shuffle things some. The person who should really be pissed is me. All those damn inconsiderate people were just standing in front of my car confused24.gif . It's like it wasn't even there dry.gif . lol-2.gif

Please invite him to more event's . It was great having you both there. I was impressed with the times he turned in on the track too. See you both soon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.