ninefourteener
Jessie
ninefourteener
JJ
ninefourteener
Kelly L.
ninefourteener
Kelly O.

I have some more "k"s... but I need to get out and find someone that has a Bosch Platinum R6768....... no one carries those damn things.
SpecialK
Go ahead.....we'll wait. cool.gif
smooth_eddy
Can't wait to see the rest of the alphabet. Heck this is way more fun than talking about cars all the time. mueba.gif
mike_the_man
agree.gif I nominate this for classic thread status! LOL. pray.gif Way to go, dude!

ninefourteener
QUOTE (smooth_eddy @ Apr 9 2005, 01:52 PM)
Can't wait to see the rest of the alphabet. Heck this is way more fun than talking about cars all the time. mueba.gif

I agree---LOL

This is pretty sad........ I let my g/f read this post last night.... I thought she'd find it as funny as I do.

Ummmmmmm......... yea.......... She didn't--- LOL

Ok..... here's the rest (that I have pictures of..... looks like they stop at "T". I know I've dated some "V"s I think..... but no more pictures.... sorry.

Starting with Kristi:
ninefourteener
Kristin:
ninefourteener
Lisa
ninefourteener
Megan
ninefourteener
Missy
ninefourteener
Rebecca
ninefourteener
Susan
ninefourteener
Tina
ninefourteener
Tonnia
ninefourteener
Thats it.... sorry folks.... no more pictures...... at least not anything that I'm going to post on a public forum.

I had to leave a couple out... cuz if you've been a member on this site for any amount of time.... you remember all the drama about a year ago--lol

Maybe I should start a poll on which one was the hottest? LOL

Thanks for all the help with my fuel problem biggrin.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE (ninefourteener @ Apr 10 2005, 01:47 PM)

Maybe I should start a poll on which one was the hottest? LOL

Kelly L ! wub.gif

Hey, I wanna come hang out for the weekend. laugh.gif
ninefourteener
QUOTE (vsg914 @ Apr 10 2005, 12:11 PM)

Hey, I wanna come hang out for the weekend. laugh.gif

Sure... why not?

Gotta be honest though...... most of the exes I posted hate my friggin guts and would most likely NOT want to be any part of what I'm doing.

Besides..... I'm a changed man now..... biggrin.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Yep, most of mine hate me too. The feelings are mostly mutual. ar15.gif I just want to relive some of my youth. I'm stuck with grandmas now with hair shorter than mine. icon8.gif
ninefourteener
QUOTE (vsg914 @ Apr 10 2005, 02:31 PM)
I just want to relive some of my youth. I'm stuck with grandmas now with hair shorter than mine. icon8.gif

I know all about reliving my youth....... I'm only 29, but I was married from age 18 to age 26....... That was 8 YEARS LOST!!!

I think just about every picture I posted were of ladies I dated from age 26-28 beerchug.gif

Besides... if looking to relive your youth, older ladies are perfect for that. biggrin.gif

I'll take a 40 year old tatoo-covered bar slut ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, over a 21 year old serority girl.

Experience definately has its advantages biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
dude,
MISSY WAS A DUDE!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

How come i JUST NOW found this thread!
way more fun thean ragging on cars, lets rag on matt's ex girlfriends! smilie_pokal.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE (ninefourteener @ Apr 10 2005, 04:45 PM)

I'll take a 40 year old tatoo-covered bar slut ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, over a 21 year old serority girl.

A 40 year old is a young woman to me. laugh.gif

Aaron, how come you miss the good threads? laugh.gif
ninefourteener
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 10 2005, 03:36 PM)
dude,
MISSY WAS A DUDE!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ok dammit..... Missy was not a man..... neither was Brandi----LOL
degreeoff
Hell ya!

I like this thread !! I gotta give you credit man you have had your share of foxy women......I am for Becky #1 what a set of STICKS (and a short skirt)....lmao followed by Tina, any chick that can look at you like that has my kind of wild streak in her!!

ON to the subject of cars....I have had GREAT luck with the bosch platnum +4's plug wise any 1 else??

Josh
My babies Car #1 and #2 my 5 year multiple X who threw out all my Ex's pics That Fkn Biaatch
http://www.daybydayco.com/car4web/914.html
Steve Thacker
QUOTE (ninefourteener @ Apr 9 2005, 11:31 AM)
JJ

JJ is as cute as a button..... BUT I still like Aly the best.

OK Lookie here man, what the hell are you sport'in, a garden hose?! mueba.gif
All these gals and not one keeper in the bunch? Hummm, I'll bet if the truth was told you were trip'in and stick'in these gals on a multi level, until you got caught with your finger in the pie, thats why they hate you.

Go ahead and tell us it ain't so..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
mike_the_man
Sorry Matt, but I have to do it. I'm bumping this thread back from the grave. Definitely one of the funniest, and my personal favorite! mueba.gif

Bump bump bump!
Jerry
I think JJ and Becky are my favorites, what was the matter with them????
ninefourteener
QUOTE (mike_the_man @ Feb 23 2006, 06:49 AM)
Sorry Matt, but I have to do it. I'm bumping this thread back from the grave. Definitely one of the funniest, and my personal favorite! mueba.gif

Bump bump bump!

Gee.. thanks Mike--LOL

I just got off the phone with my wife... and told her that the infamous "ex-girlfriend" thread was revived...

She was like "Gee...... that's...... uhhhh..... nice"

Well.... being that you HAD to bring back this thread....... I figure I should post ONE MORE very important photo..... taken August 5th, 2005.

Oh..... and although the opinions are certainly warranted...... I actually got to know them all.... uhhh....... "personally"..... Just in case you're curious..... excluding my wife biggrin.gif .... the hottest ones were without a doubt, a very close tie between Becky and Kelly L..... even if the pics weren't the greatest.

Mywife, my daughter, and I on our wedding day:
Bleyseng
QUOTE (ninefourteener @ Apr 10 2005, 11:41 AM)
Kristin:

Kristen or your current "Hot" wife have my vote.

BTW How does she bend her legs like that???

popcorn[1].gif
mike_the_man
See, now we've come full circle with the wedding picture. We have resolution! Way to go Matt, you're wife is the hottest out of em all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.