Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid Rise Scissor Lift
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
mgphoto
This is what I decided on.

Click to view attachment

EZ Car Lift, been a great help, added the wheel kit, now this is portable.

Click to view attachment

No modifications to the garage , uses heavy duty electric drill. Even has a drive over kit for lowered cars.
Cairo94507
When down, the lift will have about a 3/8" reveal around it and the lifting "pads" will be absolutely flush with the floor. I do not think we will have any pit-hazard issues. But, I am old so you never know....
Justinp71
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Nov 22 2017, 07:44 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

No modifications to the garage , uses heavy duty electric drill. Even has a drive over kit for lowered cars.

I like it, where did you get it from?
Dr Evil
Watching this popcorn[1].gif

New garage will need a lift of some sort.
mgphoto
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Nov 22 2017, 08:58 AM) *

QUOTE(mgphoto @ Nov 22 2017, 07:44 AM) *

I like it, where did you get it from?

http://ezcarlift.com/index.html

He has discounts through group sales like groupon.
Justinp71
This is similar to the Ranger Quickjack, but can lift higher for a little more money.
mgphoto
By using the rubber pads and shorter cross members I was able to support the pan with great access to make repairs.

Light weight and flexible configurations.

Click to view attachment
914forme
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Nov 22 2017, 10:44 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

agree.gif

Have been using one for 5 years now, wish he made a bigger one so it could lift my ML320 but it exceeded the weight limit by a nice margin.
Triaddave
when stacking cars, always remember that 914's sometimes leak oil.
PlantMan
Public Service Announcement to ALL!!!!!!!!!

Cutting into your garage slab is a great idea in most situations to make room from your lifts (i.e. older home). However, in certain parts of the country many newer homes, within 10-15 years, are built on Post Tension Slab foundation to eliminate movement and cracking. You will find these types of slabs mainly where seismic considerations must be taken into consideration. If you saw into a Post Tension Slab and cut a cable it could very dangerous (like death) if the cable comes out of the slab during the process. Know what you are doing if you have a newer home and check with someone who if familiar with home construction in your area.
Other than that.....I too have thought about the idea and it makes perfect sense to me!
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.