Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Love and prayers for Marty Yeoman
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
flmont
WOW,..Great news Marty..congrat's
Mikey914
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

Glad to hear it's looking up, ya scared us.
Mike Bellis
Great news Buddy. Keep fighting!
Shadowfax
Terrific news! Praying for continued strength and a speedy recovery.
EdwardBlume
Prayers for a speedy recovery! smilie_pokal.gif
Toast
Hi Marty. Sorry to hear that you had a heart attack. Somehow I missed the news. It is great to hear that you are doing better. Hope one day to join you on a 914 drive.

toast.gif
MartyYeoman
Thanks for the kind words. I've been wanting to do Red Rocks for some time. It looks like I still can. I've got a future you know.

Update: I think I'll get released as soon as tomorrow. Then it's into rehab. Onward and upward as they say.

porbmw
Well done! beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Excellent - prepare for the rehab torture treatment. beerchug.gif
MartyYeoman
I hear the first step is admitting you have a problem.
wes
Glad to hear you're doing well. Now keep fighting seems to be what it's all about. Will see you on the road.
JustinMeier
Glad to hear you're moved, here's to a speedy recovery beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Nov 29 2016, 03:53 PM) *

I hear the first step is admitting you have a problem.

It's not that bad. Treadmill or bicycle with a telemetry monitor on to watch for funky rhythms. You'll do fine.
On a side note, I was on my way to see you after work last week when I saw Mike Bellis' post. Soooo.... I stayed away. blink.gif
MartyYeoman
Made it home today after a 4 hour trip that should have taken 45 minutes. Somebody thought it was a good idea to shoot somebody else on the freeway. confused24.gif They closed the road for a crime scene investigation. Major traffic mess, they sent both freeway directions onto city streets. Thanks asshat! Rant over.
Krieger
Welcome home Marty! Enjoy this Holiday season!
jeeperjohn56
Glad you pulled thru this Marty,take care and will being praying for you.
ConeDodger
biggrin.gif delightful! Now rest up!
EdwardBlume
Welcome home Marty! You have many roads ahead of you.

Dad had 5 bypasses and post surgery did quite well. You will do the same. Can't lift much for a little while.

Let me know if you need a hand.
Coloradocurt
I don't know Marty, and am only now dancing around the possibility of getting back into a 914 (a -6 conversion), but two thoughts come to mind as I read this thread.
First, it's refreshing to see so many unashamed to actually say that they're praying for your full recovery to good health. In this age of political correctness, there's still hope. And second, it's truly humbling to realize that you're the recipient of so many prayers. The Good Lord's been holding you in the palm of his hand, Marty, so be thankful to Him and get well.
MartyYeoman
The brotherhood of 914 owners is truly a great place to be. beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
Now that you're home and feeling beter, does that mean I can give you a hard time again?
JRust
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Nov 29 2016, 09:40 AM) *

Thanks for the kind words. I've been wanting to do Red Rocks for some time. It looks like I still can. I've got a future you know.

Update: I think I'll get released as soon as tomorrow. Then it's into rehab. Onward and upward as they say.

Great to hear Marty! Take it easy & just recover bud
Toast
How ya doing Marty?

toast.gif
MartyYeoman
I'm progressing well. Almost back to my normal activity level. Thanks for asking. I really don't want to go through that again.
Marty
Cairo94507
Glad to hear it. All said and done, you will be way healthier than before. beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
Happy to hear you are on the mend!
BeemerSteve
Get well soon Marty!
PotterPorsche
Glad to hear as well.
r_towle
Marty, keep walking and eat better! Good luck
jim_hoyland
You will be attending WCR 2017 in Mammoth ?
MartyYeoman
Hi Jim,
That's the plan. driving.gif
Marty
JRust
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Mar 24 2017, 12:25 PM) *

Hi Jim,
Marty

cheer.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Mar 24 2017, 12:25 PM) *

Hi Jim,
Marty

Great news ! driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.