Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Love and prayers for Marty Yeoman
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ConeDodger
Marty,
I take it that means bypass. Left Ventricular Assist Device type jack stands or just a scheduling thing? I'm guessing Kaiser Santa Clara or San Francisco? Those are the heart centers. That surgery has improved from a six month hospitalization in the 70's to home in three days now.
Do as you're told and you'll be doing great! I'm down in that neighborhood all next week. PM me if you want a visitor.
MartyYeoman
PM sent.
Cairo94507
At 80 my father-in-law went in for a quadruple bypass. He was home 2 days later and has never had an issue since. He will be 91 in January. Listen to the doctors and nurses and you will be back playing with 914s and such in no time. driving.gif
Lou W
Prayers to you and wishing you a speedy recovery smile.gif
MartyYeoman
Repipe is today. Wish me luck.
porbmw
You won't need it...but good luck, anyway. beerchug.gif
Larmo63
<-------Still praying for you
Mueller
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Nov 23 2016, 09:58 AM) *

Good luck and take care, we'll see you back on the board in a few days!
boxsterfan
Get well soon Marty!!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Nov 23 2016, 02:58 PM) *

Marty should be good to go by tonight or tomorrow. Today is just a right sided stent placement. As soon as they're sure he will not bleed from the percutaneous puncture site, they'll free him. No bypass. And he's darn good looking to boot! laugh.gif
Frankvw
Good luck with what needs to be done. Just take your time to recover and you will be back soon.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Nov 23 2016, 12:58 PM) *

Thoughts with you and your family today. Here's hoping it all went/goes well.
green914
Good thoughts on the way ... get well soon!
Cairo94507
Keep us posted. Hopefully he will be home tomorrow for some turkey. beer.gif
Mike Bellis
I just heard from Marty's wife Debbie. Surgery was a success. He is up, walking around and eating breakfast. No phone in ICU but I expect him to sound off soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!
mepstein
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Nov 24 2016, 03:23 PM) *

I just heard from Marty's wife Debbie. Surgery was a success. He is up, walking around and eating breakfast. No phone in ICU but I expect him to sound off soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!

smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 24 2016, 12:31 PM) *
Happy Thanksgiving!
smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Nov 24 2016, 12:23 PM) *

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for keeping us posted....
EdwardBlume
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Glad to hear Marty's OK.
Andyrew
Awesome!!!
Dion
Way to go Marty!
McMark

Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't leave us hanging. What was is? Pancakes? Bacon and Eggs? Steel cut oatmeal?

laugh.gif Glad to hear he's doing better.
Mikey914
Biscuits and Gravy
boxsterfan
Awesome news to hear!! smilie_pokal.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 25 2016, 12:27 PM) *

Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't leave us hanging. What was is? Pancakes? Bacon and Eggs? Steel cut oatmeal?

laugh.gif Glad to hear he's doing better.

That would be a hospital breakfast. 5 star gourmet.
Mike Bellis
I just heard from Marty's wife. He has taken a turn for the worse this afternoon. He is on life support and really needs your prayers. I am withholding some details out of respect for his family.
ConeDodger
Oh no! sad.gif
Michael N
Prayers for the Marty and the whole Yeoman family.
iankarr
Ugh. so sorry to hear.
Rob-O
Sorry to hear this. Prayers headed his way.
EdwardBlume
Prayers sent. Marty's a really good guy. If you are reading this say a prayer too.
Mikey914
Sorry to hear this hopefully only a temporary setback.
Our thoughts are with you.
Larmo63
We are praying for you, Marty!!!!
GaroldShaffer
sad.gif
r_towle
Hang in there.
Mike Bellis
11/25, 9:47pm

Latest update:

He's doing a little better. Says "I'm staying away from the light". So he hasn't lost his sense of humor.

Not out of the woods but this is good news.
MartyYeoman
This is Marty's wife, Debbie. I'm with Marty now and he is doing so much better.
He says he is staying away from the light.
Thank you.all for your prayers.
dlkawashima
Thank you for the update. We're all praying for Marty's safe recovery.
PotterPorsche
Hang in there Prayers going out to you and your family
mgp4591
Hang in there Marty, prayers are on their way!
ConeDodger
Oh good!
Cairo94507
Yay!!! Tell Marty to stay out of the garage for a few days....
strawman
Get better Marty!
boxsterfan
Hang in there Marty!!! We've got a golf course developer to battle and your teener still needs that 2056!!

Will be thinking of you daily.
MartyYeoman
I pulled a "Code Blue" on Thanksgiving evening. Just about shut the hospital down. I don't doubt for a minute all your thoughts and prayers played a roll in the eventual outcome. I'm finally out of the CICU and on a step-down floor for rehab. I guess I'm running on my third life now, but who's counting. Wishing you all well and will post updates periodically.
Marty
PanelBilly
Just don't let them put you up on jack stands!
ThinAir
Great news, Marty! You are still in my prayers. These things take a lot to get back from.
rhodyguy
WOW! FANTASTIC!
Krieger
I am so happy to hear this Marty! Stay well!
speed metal army
Awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.