Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC: Now that you've been to the Track?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Joe Bob
Yep...I had two of the more experienced track people I know spin in front of me after the very fast downhill chicane. I had just let them bye on the short straight....one of the only two passing areas.

I had a feeling in my gut...no it wasn't the tekillya from the night before w00t.gif ....that they were going in too hot.....I was right and was able to back off of the go pedal and did not follow them into the infield.

The lead driver actually spun went off and recrossed to the other side. Quite a dust cloud....I was lucky to have not tee boned him.
Brad Roberts
Howard,

Do you know when that video was shot ? Early or late in the day ?

Any idea who was Jim's instructor ??

B
Howard
QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Apr 28 2005, 06:03 PM)
Howard,

Do you know when that video was shot ? Early or late in the day ?

B

Before lunch, not sure who was instructing. But you can see the 'fudge factor' on that very forgiving track.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Apr 28 2005, 05:03 PM)

yeah, he was all over the place, looks like he was trying to stay *off* the line instead of finding it ...

biggrin.gif Andy
Brad Roberts
Thanks Howard.. just making sure it wasnt shot at the end of the day when Jim should have had "the line" nailed. I wheeled a few cars around those Yok's Jim was running and they stick very well for a street tire.

B
airsix
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 28 2005, 04:14 PM)
I haven't forgotten that flame he started awhile back either....

Mike, please refresh my memory. I'd like to see the thread you're referring to. I don't recall starting any flames. You're either confusing me with someone else or my memory has failed me (definitely a possibility). If I'm wrong I am prepared to stand corrected.

-Ben M.

jeff
biggrin.gif U guys got me really motivated to get my 914 conversion finished ,thanks for a great time!I had to make my little m3 squeel just to keep up! driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.