Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Interior Sale ! GB style
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
mangrum
I need a Domestic Loop Carpet set and the vinyl, both in black, please.

Thanks,
Mike
bando6
I am interested in domestic carpet, vinyl and door panel codes.

Thanks,
Sal
johnnyp
Hi Mark
interested in RS door panels, speaker pods & person carpet
im in the uk, OK to post?
cheers
Mike D.
I'd like a german loop, black, and a vinyl kit!

One day I'll get put all these great items on my 914! smile.gif
carguy987
QUOTE(carguy987 @ Jan 3 2017, 09:29 PM) *

I'll take a carpet set. Domestic black, and vinyl. And carpet strips black, and sill plates black. I don't know how to bump, I think by posting this it bumps. Can you send me the codes I could use on your website for the discounts?
Thanks
Andy

jet1
I am interested in the AP gage console and the speaker pods.
thanks!
Ansbacher
Need speaker pods.
Porschef
When does this GB end? I didn't see a date. confused24.gif

Thanks
amfab
Hi Mark, I am interested in black door sill covers

-Andrew
Wew
Hi mark,

Ap center console and speaker pods

Thanks

Gary
Mikey914
Think I got PMs to all so far.
As far as the "sale" I have the codes good til the 30th. We will be reducing the prices on items across the board as we are making improvements and have cut out a middleman and are making more stuff in house. This will allow us to continue to product these and other parts at prices that are better than we have had to have.

Making serious progress on these have enough wood blanks to do another 25 AP consuls and some good progress on production.
Mikey914
Justice hard at work making door panels
don-6
Bump icon_bump.gif

I am interested in a set of the Perlon carpet.

Thanks, Don
Mikey914
Code sent thanks
Mowog4
Just when I had thought I already bought one of everything this year, I need the 6 pic vinyl set and the 2pc carpet pad. Also could use a yard of the black German loop carpet and a yard of the black vinyl.
Ed
john77
i'm in for a set of the German carpet, das ist so gut.
enf2232
Not heard anything, will send PM. See p.3 of post.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Olympic 1.7 @ Dec 31 2016, 05:44 AM) *

I found the early door panels on your site marked $200.00

Can they be ordered now?

I am interested in the Black early pattern.

Yes they can be ordered directly without any coupon.
Mikey914
QUOTE(enf2232 @ Jan 11 2017, 04:08 PM) *

Not heard anything, will send PM. See p.3 of post.

Found you on page 2.
The panels do not require a coupon.
You can order right here

http://shop.914rubber.com/Porsche-914-fibe...m?categoryId=-1

Costa05
I am interested in the domestic carpet, padded center box, floor vinyl set, speaker pods, and either door panels or the rebuild kit for door panels. Need an affordable replacement dash pad some day and all kinds of interior trim pieces too. Oh and seats. That is pretty much it. My chrome rear bumper is awesome though. Thanks.

jrblackbox
In for some new door panels. Thanks
slotty008
Today I received the German salt and pepper carpet amongst a lot of other things. Very fast delivery to Europe! Looks really good. I'll post some pics but Lightroom is stubborn at the moment.
slotty008
QUOTE(slotty008 @ Jan 17 2017, 11:53 PM) *

Today I received the German salt and pepper carpet amongst a lot of other things. Very fast delivery to Europe! Looks really good. I'll post some pics but Lightroom is stubborn at the moment.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
v82go
BUMP

If not too late, I in for a domestic grey set of carpet

thanks Bob
rfinegan
bump for a set of speaker pods

-Robert
rruffer
Bump for black domestic carpet kit and vinyl.
Thanks!
Rich
Mikey914
Not too late up on site, just need to order. If yo have any problem use print and call to save the order.
Mark
aggiezig
If not too late... I'm in for German carpet kit, carpet vinyl, and speaker pods.
somd914
I'm late to the game, but if not too late I'd like German charcoal carpet.
3d914
Mark,

Would you be able to do something like pic below with the even-spaced stitching on the plain black vinyl of the door panels? I'd like the vinyl & the badding panel stitched together. I can provide the angle and spacing I'd like. Willing to pay extra & wouldn't have to be on a group buy.

Is your price for the upholstered panels (from link above) for a single panel or for two? I was a little confused because the DIY kit for a pair was $208.00.

Thanks

Click to view attachment

Mikey914
QUOTE(3d914 @ Jan 30 2017, 06:12 PM) *

Mark,

Would you be able to do something like pic below with the even-spaced stitching on the plain black vinyl of the door panels? I'd like the vinyl & the badding panel stitched together. I can provide the angle and spacing I'd like. Willing to pay extra & wouldn't have to be on a group buy.

Is your price for the upholstered panels (from link above) for a single panel or for two? I was a little confused because the DIY kit for a pair was $208.00.

Thanks

Click to view attachment

Yes no problem with the sewing on the panels. If you want to send a paper template we will replicate. It would add $80 to the flat panel cost (which is less than the textured).
Use the print and call option after you put the order in. This saves the order. The call Scott at 1-888-914-GUYS to have him note the addition and forward an invoice
Mark
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 30 2017, 09:55 PM) *

QUOTE(3d914 @ Jan 30 2017, 06:12 PM) *

Mark,

Thanks

Click to view attachment

Yes no problem with the sewing on the panels. If you want to send a paper template we will replicate. It would add $80 to the flat panel cost (which is less than the textured).
Use the print and call option after you put the order in. This saves the order. The call Scott at 1-888-914-GUYS to have him note the addition and forward an invoice
Mark

Hey that's my car! huh.gif
3d914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Jan 30 2017, 09:00 PM) *

Cool, did you do that yourself or have it made?
Mikey914
Listed at $265
http://shop.914rubber.com/Porsche-914-RS-s...re-914DR-RS.htm

If you want a custom layout $280 with your template

And yes they are sets.
914_teener
Mark,

Sorry but ready tonight to order everything.

I got the group coupon codes you sent me in a PM.

When I go to the website to order the price is different.

I would like the German loop charcoal but it isn't the same price as when you initially listed it.

Am I missing something on the website where the code is entered?

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob
914_teener
Oh....so print and call.

Ok...but is tomorrow too late?

Thanks in Advance.
914_teener
Ok. Bump and sorry I had to read through the drama.

I have been a big fan of yours from the beginning Mark. Many times you have phoned when there is a problem.

Order placed and the coupon worked at the end of the order. I just missed the field and panicked. My wife commented around the corner of the desk.....something like..." where is your faith....the guy is an airline pilot".....er something like that. Sometimes I don.t quite hear what she says....like any good husband.

Thanks Mark.
Darren C
Just an idea Mark....

The angle of the stitching on the door panels, if you were to slightly alter it so that it's parallel with the grab handle it would look SO much better from an aesthetic point of view and match the 911. Also a double stitch run on each line would be more OEM and look real nice.

;-)
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(3d914 @ Jan 30 2017, 11:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Jan 30 2017, 09:00 PM) *

Cool, did you do that yourself or have it made?

They are fiberglass core made by Simone else before mark began doing them I'll send you a pm
jkb944t
QUOTE(Darren C @ Jan 31 2017, 12:17 AM) *

Just an idea Mark....

The angle of the stitching on the door panels, if you were to slightly alter it so that it's parallel with the grab handle it would look SO much better from an aesthetic point of view and match the 911. Also a double stitch run on each line would be more OEM and look real nice.

;-)

It almost looks like the rib lines follow the lower part of the pocket but then the handle bends back to the right. If the handle were massaged to the left and mounted one rib to the left it would be much closer to being lined up with the ribs.

I am not sure if you lined the ribs up with the handle as it is now it might not line up with the pocket angle. Maybe a slight change to the rib angle plus massaging the handle slightly to the left would be the best compromise.

Jeff B
Darren C
Don't over think it Jeff.

You just start the first stitch line AFTER (to the rear of) the handle like Porsche do with the 911, there's no conflict then with the cubby under the arm rest. And keep it parallel to the handle.

http://gtcarlot.com/data/Porsche/911/1984/...l-68173676.html
jkb944t
QUOTE(Darren C @ Jan 31 2017, 06:38 AM) *

Don't over think it Jeff.

You just start the first stitch line AFTER (to the rear of) the handle like Porsche do with the 911, there's no conflict then with the cubby under the arm rest. And keep it parallel to the handle.

http://gtcarlot.com/data/Porsche/911/1984/...l-68173676.html

Nothing like a picture to make your point clear! I agree with you that it looks great doing it that way.

I wonder how the drivers side would look with the ribs since there isn't any door handle.

Jeff B
ottox914
Almost missed it!!! Just placed an order for the german salt n peppa carpet. Talked to one of the guys at the shop about this, as the website does not show salt/pepper as an option in the drop down box. He found the material and said he would hold it for my order. I selected charcoal on my order.

Please catch this difference between the order and the phone call and get the correct carpets out to me.

This is gonna be good. In addition to carpets the yellow car is getting a pair of these.

Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
Salt and pepper carpet is the charcoal right? Hope so, since that's what I ordered
mwyatt
Bump for black perlon carpet set. Thanks!
jasons
If it's not too late. I would like a code for a center box, console and domestic carpet please.
87m491
Best recommendation for carpet adhesive where it needs to be glued down?
thx
Mike
JB620
Bump for the German carpet set if it's not too late. Salt and pepper please.
djway
German brown carpet kit please if still OK
bretth
Placed an order for tan German carpet.

Brett
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.