Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Interior Sale ! GB style
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Mikey914
I had set these up to make the purchases a little easier to handle on the website. That way we can make in the order received and have all the contact info and shipping in one place. I'll take care of everyone that had communicated on the thread here even though we are past the cut off. So look for PMs in the next day or so.
Mark

bye1.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(87m491 @ Jan 31 2017, 02:40 PM) *

Best recommendation for carpet adhesive where it needs to be glued down?
thx
Mike

We have used the 3M 70 but not much. Mostly on the edged of the center consul section, and the e brake area. The bases of the drivers and passengers floor mats have the grommets to hold in place. Really only becomes an issue with the perlon as it is basically a heavy felt and you would not need much to hold it in place. Some have used Velcro.
Hope this helps,
Mark
Mikey914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jan 31 2017, 12:16 PM) *

Salt and pepper carpet is the charcoal right? Hope so, since that's what I ordered

Slat and pepper is the 75-76 correct carpet
Mikey914
The earlier carpet is the "charcoal"

I'll follow up to make sure you get what you need.
aggiezig
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 1 2017, 10:57 AM) *

Think I may have ordered charcoal for my '75 when I called to pay with Scott yesterday. Is it too late to change to the correct "salt and pepper"? Invoice #8745
Mikey914
No I'm sure it's not through processing yet so I'll drop you a confirmation to your email to confirm 1- I have the right customer and 2- we have changed it.
MArk
914_teener
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 1 2017, 08:57 AM) *

This looks correct for my 73....thanks Mark.
strawman
Hi Mark, I just sent a message through your website for a HUGE order, and also tried to PM you here. I'm excited to get these items from you and to get re-focused on my project!
Geoff
Mikey914
Do me a favor and just re PM me. My messages were completely full and it didn't go through.
Thanks
mangrum
I have an early '72. Is charcoal the correct color? I ordered black. Is black incorrect for my car? If so, can I exchange the black for charcoal?

Thanks,
Mike

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 1 2017, 11:57 AM) *

AZBanks
If it is not too late, bump for:

Charcoal domestic carpet
Carpet vinyl 6 piece kit
Door panels
AP gauge console
AP gauge console wire harness

This is for a 71.
Mikey914
QUOTE(mangrum @ Feb 3 2017, 05:57 AM) *

I have an early '72. Is charcoal the correct color? I ordered black. Is black incorrect for my car? If so, can I exchange the black for charcoal?

Thanks,
Mike

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 1 2017, 11:57 AM) *

Drop Scott a call at 855-914-GUYS he's handling the orders and coordinating the production on these. I'm sure we can exchange for you if it hasn't already shipped. If it has we will still exchange, you'll just have to send it back.
Mark
type2man
Maybe I'm a little late to the party but I am interested in a german imported loop carpet kit in brown and the carpet vinyl kit that goes with it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.