Pages: 1, 2, 3
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Zippy69 @ Mar 27 2017, 11:31 AM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 13 2017, 09:17 AM) *

QUOTE(Zippy69 @ Mar 10 2017, 03:02 PM) *

Is it really worth spending $168/night at the Super 8
vs.
$94/night at the Knights Inn?

Trying to figure out where to bring the Gas Can????

Where are the fun people staying? beerchug.gif

Please tell me the gas can is coming@

Yes, The gas can will make it's appearance again! This time at America's Best Value Inn. All are welcome to partake. piratenanner.gif

Super 8 is way to expensive to justify!

Looks like we did a fine job of splitting up the party this year...

aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
GaroldShaffer
Received the email below this morning for those of us that have spots, but haven't received our packets yet. Just a FYI if you didn't receive the email.

We have received several emails asking about vendor packets and space assignments. We are sorry for the delay this year. We had some issues with Vendor parking decals. All the spaces have been assigned based on your registration date. We should have all of the packets in the mail tomorrow or Saturday. Look for your packets in the next week. If you do not have it by Friday next week please email us. Also when trying to contact us please use either the contact information listed on the registration page at motorsport registration (Not the help tab for the site) or the contact information on the club website.
Thanks
Jim Herbst
Central PA PCA Swap Registrar

rothaus
I made a little display for the LED Dash lights and External.

IPB Image

I will have some t-shirts as well, see below. They will be $15 each at the swap meet. I will take a few of each. Also have now 930, and long hood Targa.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

See you there
Engelbert
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(rothaus @ Mar 30 2017, 01:51 PM) *

I made a little display for the LED Dash lights and External.

IPB Image

I will have some t-shirts as well, see below. They will be $15 each at the swap meet. I will take a few of each. Also have now 930, and long hood Targa.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

See you there
Engelbert

Those shirts are cool, save one for me.
rothaus
Here is a link to the list of LED's and parts I will have at the Meet.

http://carmagic.us/Carmagic_List.pdf

Cheers
Engelbert
Eric_Shea
Still doing Underdogs?
saigon71
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 5 2017, 01:01 PM) *

Still doing Underdogs?

With the growth of the group Friday night we have changed the location. We're meeting at Hoss's Steak & Sea House (9009 Bridge Rd, Hummelstown, PA 17036) for dinner Friday after the drive (around 6PM). They have a separate area for us.
rothaus
I have now also bags available, these are 100% cotton, and 15 x 16.

IPB Image

Please let me know if there is any interest and I will have some of them with me.

My location is Space # F53

Thanks
Engelbert

Mike Fitton
I will be driving my 914-6 out depending on weather, so last minute call.

mepstein
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Apr 14 2017, 09:12 PM) *

I will be driving my 914-6 out and bringing a supply of limited T-Shirts.

Mike - the world spots are E47-E55. I have 3 spots and very little to sell so feel free to set up a table with your shirts.
GaroldShaffer
Sadly guys I'm not gong to be able to attend this year after all. With moms recent health issues I just don't feel good about being that far away while she is still in rehab.

Brad is still planning to make the drive out with one of his other friends. He will using my spots F38 - F45
Big Len
Gonna miss you . Take care of family.
saigon71
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Apr 14 2017, 09:26 PM) *

Sadly guys I'm not gong to be able to attend this year after all. With moms recent health issues I just don't feel good about being that far away while she is still in rehab.

Brad is still planning to make the drive out with one of his other friends. He will using my spots F38 - F45

Sorry to hear Garold. Take good care of Mom.
rothaus
Unfortunately I was too busy all day, and didn't had the chance to walk around and see if there was anything I would need for my cars.

Thanks to all who stopped by at my stand and said Hello, or picked up some LED's or T-Shirts.

IPB Image

Thanks
Engelbert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.