Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB new front turn signal lenses - New hard tooling
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mikey914
I was just finishing up the clear yesterday. Only got enough material to do 200 pcs (100 sets) so it didn't go as far as I had hopped. I do have the orange done and the Euro version may be a week or so (unless I play with them today dry.gif )

I do need to get listed and get them listed and add the coupon to that I can get these moving, but yes you will be able to add to your cart as faast as I can get them listed.
74K914
set with gaskets.
Thanks
bando6
I would like a pair of lenses (orange) with gaskets please!
Mark Henry
Mobymutt is going to grab the lenses I want, so he will be ordering them for me.

3 sets of yellow and one set of clear. Plus two sets of seals

Gary
I'm up for a set of clears and gaskets.
7TPorsh
Is the orange on the euro lense supposed to be a little darker than the US orange? I swear I remember seeing the hellas side by side and the Euros were a bit darker...
Mikey914
The current "Hellas" don't look that way, but I have seen what you are talking about.
Kansas 914
I am in for a set of orange OEM USA package.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Apr 5 2017, 12:35 PM) *

Is the orange on the euro lense supposed to be a little darker than the US orange? I swear I remember seeing the hellas side by side and the Euros were a bit darker...

My Hella Euro lenses are VERY dark orange compared to the USA orange - but they are vintage early 70s.

More like these:
Click to view attachment
drem914
I am in for a set of clears. Add me to the list, please.
arvcube
I'd like set of orange with gaskets please
turnaround89
I'm in for an orange set with gaskets.
funk
a set of Italian please and thanks for the killer deals dude
914fool
Mark, put me in for 1 set of orange wirh gaskets, Thanks!!
mobymutt
I'll take one set of orange with gaskets.
SA-914
I'll take one set of orange with gaskets.
mbseto
Please add me for a set of orange with seals. Thank you.
Costa05
I will take a set of orange with gaskets.
gus'914
I'll take a set of orange with gaskets, please.
Tbrown4x4
Ordered. Thanks!
RJMII
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 4 2017, 08:11 AM) *

The seals are $16.50 for the set, but buy both together you get free shipping on the set.

I'll probably need one set of seals with the two sets of turn signal lenses.

When/how do we pay?
GeorgeRud
I'd like an orange set with gaskets. Info on how to order and pay?
mkinne
Please put me down for one set + seals.

-M
Mikey914
Pm's sent, link and code added to first post as well
mgp4591
I'm in for two amber sets with all the hardware please!
sb914
Just TRIED to order not sure it worked. Never got email confirmation!
Mikey914
Thanks All,
Blake has been setting this up and pm'ing everyone as the day job is keeping me pretty tied up.

I saw the comment above regarding the confirmation. The Godaddy shopping cart does automatically send a confirmation on all completed orders, so you should in theory get one if processed. However, another feature that will be corrected is the confirmation shows a different domain than the email uses for return contact, so some ISPs will filter them out.
Please drop Scott in shipping a call if you would like a confirmation or PM me your full name so we can look it up (as I can't dininitively tell who you are from you user name).

Thanks,
Mark
SKL1
not sure if you're making the clear or Italian yet, but I'd be in for a set with gaskets. and a set of euro lenses when you make them, if you do.
TIA.
old dog
I would like a set of clear with gaskets,

Thanks Mark !
Tbrown4x4
My confirmation went to junk mail, but sent within 2 minutes.
Mikey914
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Apr 7 2017, 08:41 PM) *

I'm in for two amber sets with all the hardware please!

Sorry haven't sourced the screws yet but working on it.

PMs sent to all so far. Let me know if anyone was missed.
Thanks,
Mark
Nutter965
Mark, I'm in for a set of clears, what's the chances of shipping them to Vegas as I'm here on a break , rather than to the UK ! Only here till the 16th thought!!
Mikey914
QUOTE(Nutter965 @ Apr 10 2017, 08:44 AM) *

Mark, I'm in for a set of clears, what's the chances of shipping them to Vegas as I'm here on a break , rather than to the UK ! Only here till the 16th thought!!

Not a problem. We can ship today to your address provided. Priority mail would be 3 days max. We can ship today, so you should have friday. You will need to order today to avoid more expensive shipping.
-Mark
Chris914n6
Oh, the lenses are supposed to lay flat? Guess I need some new pretty ones too with fresh gaskets.

Send the code I'll add it to the ever growing budget busting needs list.

In case you're wondering, I blew last months allowance on a pair of 911sc struts from a local guy. Price too good to pass up... deja vu lol-2.gif
sb914
Ordered and paid thanks mark!
restore2seater
I'm in for 1 set of amber lenses with gaskets.
SKL1
Tried to order a set of 2 clears with gaskets but when I add the GB coupon, it still is charging for shipping and regular price in the total even though it says 9.99.

?
Mikey914
Let me email you the link directly. There was some funkiness with the way this was set up It was only referenced through the GB section I added the links to the seals on the listing.
Mark
mgp4591
Just ordered mine too - I looked at the bill and it charged me shipping...
Mikey914
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Apr 10 2017, 11:44 PM) *

Just ordered mine too - I looked at the bill and it charged me shipping...

Just checked the order doesn't look like the coupon code applied. We can correct it no problem.
Mark
Shadowfax
Hey, Mark. The lenses arrived today. They look great! Turns out the original lenses were slightly warped after all. The new ones fit perfectly on the seal.
I installed the clear set first and they really look good on a white car. They clashed with the orange sidemarkers so swapped them out with the amber set until I decide whether to get clear sidemarkers to match or just delete them altogether. First World problems, right?

Thanks again! smilie_pokal.gif beer.gif white914.jpg
SKL1
Just got my Italian lens and seals today- look great!

Thx Mark and Scott... we get great resources at this site!
Mikey914
Thanks guys
Just wanted to get these out there so people could see them. I'm quote happy with how these turned out.
Mark
mkinne
Just placed order.
Selected USPS 1st Class shipping, entered coupon code, and shipping charge was removed.

Thanks Mikey thumb3d.gif

-M
Nie Zu Alt
My clear lenses and gaskets arrived yesterday. They fit perfectly! Thanks for offering these!

Doug H.
Morph914
I'll take a set of the amber lenses with gaskets please.

Thanks,
John
Mikey914
Right here -
Buy the gaskets for them and use code GBLENS2017 for free USPS first class shipping.
http://shop.914rubber.com/Turn-Signal-Lens...-Buy-FTSLGB.htm
TargaToy
That was easy!

Just ordered an amber set.

Thanks so much!!
mgp4591
Got mine the other day and they look great - Thanks Mark!
rfinegan
I'M in for a set of clear and gaskets. is this a code? Will i be able to enter 2 codes for the CV gaskets on the same order?

-Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.