Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Desperate for some Help With Microsquirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
gothspeed
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 27 2017, 04:48 PM) *

McMark is pretty good with Microsquirt.

I heard Mark sells a Microsquirt Kit .... I have searched the forum for info on this and this is one of a handful of threads that mentions this. Does anyone have a link to Mark's MS kit?
Mblizzard
QUOTE(gothspeed @ Dec 24 2017, 12:52 PM) *

I heard Mark sells a Microsquirt Kit .... I have searched the forum for info on this and this is one of a handful of threads that mentions this. Does anyone have a link to Mark's MS kit?

I think it is by request. PM him and he will hook you up!
gothspeed
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Dec 24 2017, 02:24 PM) *

QUOTE(gothspeed @ Dec 24 2017, 12:52 PM) *

I think it is by request. PM him and he will hook you up!

Thank you for the response. beerchug.gif
rudedude
I have read this thread and your other and am wondering how the microsquirt system is working for you? I am ready to make the plunge and was hoping to hear positive results from you or any others that have done so after reading this. Thanks.
Mblizzard
QUOTE(rudedude @ Oct 11 2018, 03:18 PM) *

I have read this thread and your other and am wondering how the microsquirt system is working for you? I am ready to make the plunge and was hoping to hear positive results from you or any others that have done so after reading this. Thanks.

Well it is a love hate relationship. But for the most part the hate was self inflicted. The guys at DIY Autotune are awesome and you need to use every source you can find to learn. The important thing to remember is that there is a steep learning curve and you will make mistakes. But holy crap when it is working right there is nothing like it.

There is a huge amount of information in the people on the world. Reach out when you are stuck.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Oct 11 2018, 08:02 PM) *

QUOTE(rudedude @ Oct 11 2018, 03:18 PM) *

Well it is a love hate relationship. But for the most part the hate was self inflicted. The guys at DIY Autotune are awesome and you need to use every source you can find to learn. The important thing to remember is that there is a steep learning curve and you will make mistakes. But holy crap when it is working right there is nothing like it.

There is a huge amount of information in the people on the world. Reach out when you are stuck.

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif
So much THIS.

Learning how to deal with modern injection is really hard at first. But once you get it, you get it. Tune the car on a dyno and the ability to just start it and drive is more or less amazing. My car has never behaved so nicely...

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.