Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: little boy Easton In ICU
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
TJB/914
Steve & family

Every day I think about your little guy. My prayers are with you each and every day.

Tom
maf914
Steve and Family,

I hope for the best for Easton.
pete-stevers
Hi guys....
I have been spending the last week by Eastons side since Sunday.... we where told by docs he would not make it, and I agreed it did look to be the end, his blood pressures where criticly low, he was unable to keep his O2 levels up to resoanable levels considering the support he was getting for moments in time the saturations dipped to the fiftys, normal being 100.....Sher and I where talking about his memorial service, We made molds of his little hands and feet for keepsakes......We pulled the support drugs, that where supposedly allowing his lung function to work....We where prepared to give him back to God,
And then.....
His O2 levels rose
His blood pressures rose
his kidneys started to work agian
The Doc who had told us on Sunday....now came to us and said we have hope that he may pull through....he might not make, it but we have hope......
We are prepared for both eventualities
But we have hope, funny thing eh?
So again thanks for all your prayers and please continue to do so
steve

SLITS
KEWL It's working!!!!!
Evill Ed
Praying even harder than ever now for you guys.

Thank you for the update. There is a lot of concern for Easton on this list.

Ed and Family
spare time toys
This is GREAT NEWS but our work in not done untill he comes home. We will keep on thinkn and praying. How are you guys holding up? You need anything out of us?
KaptKaos
More sent just now.

My family and I will keep them coming too.

- Joe
Root_Werks
sad.gif He's in our prayers for sure smile.gif
Eddie914
Steve, Sher and Easton,

We are so happy that there is renewed hope!

We'll keep hoping and praying.

Eddie and family
GWN7
Great news smilie_pokal.gif
Qarl
Yipee!

Susan and I have been on pins and needles, with no word.

Thank God!

The power of prayer does work

Okay everybody... keep on praying and sending positive thoughts.

It's working!
Eric_Shea
YES!

Can we all adopt him or can he adopt us? biggrin.gif

Even more prayers coming his way!!
aircooledboy
boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif wub.gif

there are no words to express how that news made me feel. what a gift for the day. kickin the prayers and positive thoughts into overdrive. pray.gif w00t.gif
Mueller
that is great news...i boldblue.gif clap.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif
tat2dphreak
amazing news!! the prayers continue!! we're pulling for the guy!
Jenny
Wow, I can't believe I'm sitting infront of my laptop crying. I'm so happy to hear Easton's doing better. You have our continued support and prayers for Easton to come home safely, where he belongs. The little guy's got a strong will to pull thru, that's for sure! smilie_pokal.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
woohoo.... crested the hill and on the way to recovery!!! smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
mueba.gif

Steve, I needed this news, as much as you did, 'glad to hear it!' would be a monumental understatement!

Hurry back with more good stuff, we'll be here.

smile.gif

Miles
bondo
Awesome! Let's put our resources together and build him a 914 for his 16th birthday! driving.gif
rjkavanagh
Great news, thanks for the update. Our prayers are with you.
Meredith
That's fantastic! We're all still pulling for the little guy. Stay strong and stay hopeful. Give him a hug for me. smile.gif
TravisNeff
That is fantastic! smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
QUOTE (bondo @ Jun 3 2005, 06:35 PM)
Awesome! Let's put our resources together and build him a 914 for his 16th birthday! driving.gif

huh.gif

WHOA! Nice idea, but I am sure Steve would have problems looking at a very nice 914 just sitting there... with all those nice parts on it.. unsure.gif

haha

YAY!

I feel good.

M
d914
Great news, thanks for the update. Our prayers are with you.

Grimstead
Easton has become our own "Little Jesica" (For those of you old enough to remember, sorry Aaron). I really hope his story turns out just as well.
Jeroen
best news since... I dunno
sending more good karma
bring Easton home!
aktion035.gif
rick 918-S
smile.gif
pete-stevers
Thought I'd pop a note in here for the late nite crowd on the west coast
We had a good day today with my little man Easton....
although he is still critical and on a very aggressive ventilator, he still hangs on the precipe....But we have the hope that one day we will be able to take the munch-kin home...
I am overwhelmed by the support you guys have given....completely overwhelming!
Big thanks
Steve, Sher, Easton and Markus
I apoligize for not keeping you guys completely in the loop, but the best place for me was by Eastons side, next time I will get some one to post for me........

Meredith
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ Jun 3 2005, 08:37 PM)
I apoligize for not keeping you guys completely in the loop, but the best place for me was by Eastons side, next time I will get some one to post for me........

You were right where you needed to be.

Let's all continue with the prayers, good wishes and positive thoughts. We want to get Easton home soon! smile.gif
gregrobbins
Been praying. An now I got the neighborhood involved too. Someday when he is older and will understand. let Easton know the Bethany Heights neighborhood Friday Night Bible study is lifting his case up to the Lord. You too Steve and Sher.

Counting on continued good news when you get time to post. smilie_pokal.gif
TROJANMAN
glad to hear he is making progress. he will continue to be in our prayers. wink.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (bondo @ Jun 3 2005, 03:35 PM)
Awesome! Let's put our resources together and build him a 914 for his 16th birthday!  :driving:

smilie_pokal.gif Hey there's a great idea!

Miracles do happen...and little "tough guy" Easton is showing us that he is one!

Steve.....thanks so much for taking your precious time to let us know how he's doing! I know we have all been on pins and needles waiting for good news!
I just told my Mom (who added him to the church prayer ministry)..and she is ecstatic, too say the least...as are we! boldblue.gif

God Speed Easton!

Your 914+ angels are here for you!

Lisa wub.gif
Bruce Allert
keep it up Easton smilie_pokal.gif We're here for ya. Never left. You can do it Buddy, C'mon 'Lil Guy... small steps equals further down the road to goin' home.

All our Love...... b wub.gif
ThinAir
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jun 3 2005, 03:14 PM)
Wow, I can't believe I'm sitting infront of my laptop crying.

I tried to read Steve's message to my wife and couldn't get through it without a flood of tears of joy! It's far too soon to call it done, so the prayers will keep on coming, but this is so unbelievably good to hear! I got my car running today and I'm more excited about Easton than I am about the teener!
JB 914
I'm glad to hear the positive news. i've been checking this thread 3-4 times a day and praying for Easton with my Family every night. We Will keep up the prayers till he goes home! biggrin.gif
Carl
Whew ... smile.gif
Thanks for the good news, Steve. Easton has been on my mind a lot over the last two weeks and each day felt darker than the one before. What great news it is to hear that he's still with us and gaining ground.

I wish we could help you get him home.

Carl

monkeydance.gif
Lou W
My daughter asks me every day how Easton is doing, we will keep on praying wink.gif
Mark Henry
I'm doing the happy dance! monkeydance.gif

pray.gif
spare time toys
Has a Paypal been set up to help Mom and Dad with all the Med bills they will be getting? I know from Cams 3 trips to the hospital they will pile up quick. wacko.gif Here is your $10 Advill with the $5 delivery charge huh.gif
jr91472
Am keeping you my prayers!!!!!

when our triplets were in ICU (2 mos premature and on vents, O2, etc) I honestly couldn't see beyond the doom and gloom of that moment. thankfully God had our future in mind.

Yesterday I picked up all 3 of them (5 year olds now) from the local sports camp. They were all yammerin bout golf and tennis and swimming....all I could think was "Thankyou Lord!'

Hang in there, have faith, the clouds will part....
Gint
That's amazing! Thanks for the news, but don't worry about us. You're right where you need to be. Hang in there! Miracles do happen.
merrill
More prayers and positive thoughts from your extended family. We will all be with you even after you bring him home!
Qarl
Okay... per several people's request... I have set up a fund for Easton Peters and his family...

See here...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=32569

Thanks!

seanery
Great to hear that there is hope!
Hope has an incredible power on the spirit and will!
Qarl
914club is awesome. I am sure Steve, Sher, Markus and Easton are overwhelmed by the kind words and thoughtfulness expressed here.

smile.gif

Allan
Great, Great, Great. We'll keep the pressure on the guy upstairs........................
Grimstead
Bump....
spare time toys
Still thinking and praying. Hope no news is good news.
pete-stevers
I don't have positve news tonight....
Easton has been having eregular heart rythms that could be fatal
among a bunch of other stuff....
basically Sher and I are losing our hope of bring him home
this last week has been a crazy roller coaster ride
with little sleep
Carl
sad.gif Keep the faith ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.