914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
KaptKaos
Prayers sent.

We wish him well.

- Joe & Family
Qarl
I spoke to Steve this evening.

Easton is hanging in there. He still on the oscillator (type of ventilator). They have him sedated so that he won't fight the machine. The goal is to build his lung capacity back up and then work him back to a regular ventilator.

The are aggressively treating Easton's pulmonary hypertension. Tomorrow he has a catheter study to look at the right side of his heart.

Easton has a long road ahead of him, but Steve and his wife Sher are staying strong.

Please, continue to keep him in your thoughts and hopefully we'll here from Steve with some good news very soon.

Regards,

Karl
Mrs. K
Thanks for the update, Karl.

Come on everyone, down on your knees with
prayers for little Easton....he needs a "914" miracle!

If anyone can do it....this group can! smilie_pokal.gif

Lisa rolleyes.gif
rick 918-S
Thanks for the update Qarl. I was thinking about that little guy over the weekend. Were so lucky to have our health. Keep us updated when you can.
redshift
Thanks Karl, and you too.

M
Carl
Thanks for the update, Karl.
TravisNeff
This just eats me up. My best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Evill Ed
Your son is in our prayers at both dinner and bedtime.

Ed Villela and Family
Eric_Shea
More prayers coming your way.
pete-stevers
Well guys...its been a long haul in ICU and it looks like it will be longer.....Easton has been stable for four days now, but he is still on the edge.
We sat down with a bunch of docs this morning and talked about the direction of Eastons therapy....Some great ideas presented and another drug to drop pressures in his arteries, he is already using 3.
I can't really get into all the details, but i now have more hope of him coming home, He is still very fragile, but we have hope!!
Our family has been praying around the clock for him.
I would like to thank you for your continued prayers and support as well smilie_pokal.gif
thanks
steve
redshift
Thanks for checking in Steve, and hurry back with good news.

smile.gif

M
dinomium
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ May 24 2005, 04:48 PM)
Well guys...its been a long haul in ICU and it looks like it will be longer.....Easton has been stable for four days now, but he is still on the edge.
We sat down with a bunch of docs this morning and talked about the direction of Eastons therapy....Some great ideas presented and another drug to drop pressures in his arteries, he is already using 3.
I can't really get into all the details, but i now have more hope of him coming home, He is still very fragile, but we have hope!!
Our family has been praying around the clock for him.
I would like to thank you for your continued prayers and support as well smilie_pokal.gif
thanks
steve

And the well wishes continue
Qarl
Thanks for the update. Sounds like there is some good news in there...

mueba.gif
Carl
Thanks for the update and the better news.

Count the number of nurses tending to Easton in the ICU. When the number begins to drop you can be hopeful.

All the best,
Carl
Qarl
bump
tat2dphreak
any more news? I know it's only been 24 hours...
Carl
Easton update? How's our guy doing?

huh.gif
Grimstead
Bump
I hope it is good news...
Carl
Hmmm. Things have been real quiet here.

Easton, we're pulling for you ...
pete-stevers
Easton update....
Easton is making progress one little step at a time, however in the ICU sometimes it is one step foward two steps back, he is fighting higher temps from a secondary infection, but has made progress on the ventelator coming down on O2 requirements....he is still very sedated. The drugs for his pulmonary hypertension seemed to boost him up a bit last nite Our Nurse told us that we are now living day by day, and not hour by hour, (that is progress!!!) We are hoping for a miracle smilie_pokal.gif
Thankyou all for your continued prayers and and support
Steve,Sher, Easton, and Markus
aircooledboy
Baby steps are ok as long as they are in the right direction. clap.gif
Glad to hear there is improvement of any kind. smile.gif
Always Looking
Me, my wife, and my 2.5 year old twins will say a prayer for Easton tonight. Sounds like he's a tough little guy. Think positive thoughts. smile.gif

Bruce Allert
Dearest Lord, please take Easton into your arms and heal him. Bless Steve, Sher, and Markus for their never ending vigil and possitive thoughts during Easton's time of sickness.

God Bless

.......b
ThinAir
Thanks for the update, Steve! We'll keep praying!
redshift
Good deal.. sounds like things are better.. still awaiting the great news!

Hurry!

Miles
Mrs. K
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ May 27 2005, 11:14 AM)
Easton update....
Easton is making progress one little step at a time, however in the ICU sometimes it is one step foward two steps back, he is fighting higher temps from a secondary infection, but has made progress on the ventelator coming down on O2 requirements....he is still very sedated. The drugs for his pulmonary hypertension seemed to boost him up a bit last nite Our Nurse told us that we are now living day by day, and not hour by hour, (that is progress!!!) We are hoping for a miracle smilie_pokal.gif
Thankyou all for your continued prayers and and support
Steve,Sher, Easton, and Markus

smilie_pokal.gif More prayers still coming and will continue until he is home and well!

So glad to hear at least a "little" good news!

God bless you all!

Lisa smile.gif
MecGen
You guys are do for some seriously good Karma...

My thoughts and best wishes, for you and yours.
My heart for Easton.

Joe
seanery
clap.gif Good News! Best wishes for a fast(er) recovery.
Mark Henry
That's great pray.gif

Hopefully everything will be on the up-swing for Easton now!
Grimstead
Admins, Can we get this topic nailed?
Qarl
Hey guys (and gals).

I heard from Steve.

Little Easton is not doing so well this evening. He is taking some major steps in the wrong direction and both Steve and his wife Sher (along with the doctors) area getting increasingly concerned. It seems that Easton is taking two steps backwards for every step forward and it's starting to add up now.

The Peter family needs you now more then ever to pray for Easton and keep him in your thoughts.

We have accomplished a lot together and all I ask is that you say a prayer for Easton tonight.

Please keep this message bumped.

Regards,

Qarl

P.S. Attached is a picture of Steve and Easton.
Howard
A parent's worst fear. God bless, we're all with you.
Bruce Allert
C'mon Lil Buddy, fight, ya gotta come thru this....

Dearest Lord, Easton is in need of your healing hands.

Please help him thru his fight with the infection that is causing him harm.

Amen
ThinAir
I'm praying for the miracle that Easton needs!
pete-stevers
Hi guys
The docs have told us there is little they can do for my little man Easton.
he is weaker by the day.... we are still praying for a miracle but the possibilities are grim, we expected to lose him last night.....but we are still here today....He is a tough kid but we are not expecting him to make it under these curcumstances, having said that MIRACLES do happen.... Sher and I are very tired of being in the ICU....
Thanks for all your support and prayers
I will keep you updated as I can, I do not even like leaving the his side for more than a few moments
SirAndy
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ May 30 2005, 03:55 PM)
He is a tough kid but we are not expecting him to make it

i am at a loss for words, i am so sorry ...
sad.gif Andy
Grimstead
All of our best hopes & wishes are with your Family. This is not how things should be, I so hope he makes it!
Lou W
I am so sorry to hear this, I will continue to pray for Easton and your family.
d914
I can't even imagine, our prayers are with you.
spare time toys
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ May 30 2005, 05:55 PM)
Thanks for all your support and prayers
I will keep you updated as I can, I do not even like leaving the his side for more than a few moments

Stay there with him and your wife. You belong with them at this point we will always be here when you need us just say the word. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.. Larry
tat2dphreak
I do not know what to say, I'm so sorry... your family will continue to be in our prayers. sad.gif
Carl
This takes my breath away ... and brings back vivid memories. Steve, I am so, so sorry that you, your wife and family are going through this.

Our first child, Benjamin, born 28 years ago, had a severe heart defect that we sought to correct. His surgery was successful but his kidneys never recovered from the anesthesia. He died from pneumonia after two weeks in the Stanford ICU. He was 9 months old.

Those two weeks were made up of very long, very intense days. The messages about Easton makes it seem like it was yesterday. I think I know how you feel.

My sympathies to you and your family. You have our continued prayers for a miracle.

Carl
Maltese Falcon
Pete, all of us here in the Schneider household pray for your son's good health.
Hope there is a turn for the better tonight.
Marty
morph
your son and your family will be in our thoughts, I hope a miracle happens and he makes a full recovery, kids are very tough.

mikelsr
Shelley and I still have Easton and your family in our prayers.
bd1308
icon_bump.gif Still in my thoughts....kids are tough. Just don't give up hope. Miracles happen.
Qarl
It's eating away at me. I know what he's going through, I've been there, and it's torturous.

We are all here for you, Peters family.

Don't give up.

Jeroen
Dunno what to say... this chokes me up sad.gif
Hang in there... you're in our thoughts
Eric_Shea
Please people pray.

If you don't believe in the power of prayer then pray anyway. This happened to one of my employees and it changed my life forever. I don't care to see it happen again. We need little Easton in this world.

Pray.
rick 918-S
I'm at a loss for words, I just felt the need to let you know I read your post. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.