Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: little boy Easton In ICU
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
pete-stevers
My little 2 1/2 year old boy has been in ICU since fri.....
We brought him in to Childerens with hopes that he needed more O2,due to a chest infection,
15min later he had a double cardiac arrest from very high pulmonary pressures
they massaged his chest, and got him back in minutes but his heart has taken a hit and we are hopefull that a recovery will be made,
He is still in ICU and in fragile but stable condition the docs are great but ultimately he is in God's hands

Thnks
steve
bondo
Yikes! Hope all turns out well. Children are very resilient, and recover fully from some things that adults pretty much can't. Keep us updated!
TROJANMAN
prayers (many of them)
i have a kid the same age, it hurts to think what you might be going thru. but my wife is a nurse at the local children's hospital here in denver, and i assure you he is in the best of care. at least you were at the right place at the right time.
sanman
I have a soft spot for kids you have my prayers
Mark Henry
ohmy.gif

Our family has him in our prayers!

Kid's bounce back quick!
aircooledboy
Kids should NEVER have to get sick. EVER. sad.gif

Every parent's worst fear. Prayer machine switched on to "high" for your son and your entire family Steve.
tat2dphreak
your boy and family are in my prayers...
rick 918-S
I cringed when I read the title of your post. Best of all things to you and yours.
Mueller
don't know what to say except I hope he gets well ASAP...cute little guy boldblue.gif
nebreitling
he and his family are definitely in my thoughts.
914werke
ohmy.gif whoa! keep your chin up Steve.
spare time toys
He will be in our thoughts and prayers
Aaron Cox
in my prayers wink.gif
9146R
Another prayer for your son, you and family. Hope the doc's get him well. Peace be with you.
mharrison
This is never the type of thing you want to hear, much less go through. We have Easton and your family on our prayer list.
sjhowitson
We will take an extra minute tonight and say a prayer for all of you.
mikelsr
Our best wishes and prayers are with you and your family. We pray for a speedy recovery.
Jenny
Steve, Easton will be in our thoughts and prayers. agree.gif with all the above, children bouce back faster than we think.

Take care,

Jen
Grimstead
I can only imagine what you and your family are going through. I can't even think of this happening to my Son (almost 3).

All of our hopes and good wishes are with him, please keep us updated!
Allan
He is in our thoughts and prayers.
morph
Every parents worst nightmare, I hope the little guy makes a full recovery. We have been there and there is nothing more disturbing then having your child in ICU.

HIEDI
ws91420
Added to my list.
rhodyguy
i'm at a loss for words...but not positive thoughts and wishes.

k
Gint
Ah, man, that hurts. Hoping for the best... Hang in there man.
jet1
Best wishes to you and your family.
smooth_eddy
Well if that is Childrens in Seattle, he is in great hands. Lots of miracles happen there. I will think positive thoughts. Eddy
redshift
I am all hope here. In the world of medicine, miracles happen every moment, every day.

Keep us updated, and lean here.. as you need to..

Trial, tribulation, and triumph.. it's going to be fine.

Miles
MrsPnambic
Many prayers go out to him!
bd1308
your son is in my thoughts and prayers.....
GWN7
All the best to you and your family.....
Eddie914
Steve,

We'll pray for him.

We will wish him a speedy recovery!

Eddie
Jenny
QUOTE (redshift @ May 19 2005, 04:20 PM)
I am all hope here. In the world of medicine, miracles happen every moment, every day.

Keep us updated, and lean here.. as you need to..

Trial, tribulation, and triumph.. it's going to be fine.

Miles

Miles, that was beautiful!! wub.gif

Jen
Lou W
Steve, Your son and your family are in our prayers. Lou
rjkavanagh
our thoughts and prayers are with you. keep us updated, there are a lot of thoughtful and concerned people here.
-Rob
guywan914
consider our families prayers sent.
d914
He is in our thoughts and prayers. best wishes.
pete-stevers
Our little man is still in critical condition today eight days later, He is stable but does not have a lot of reserve, Sher and I will continue to fight for him as best we can ...the Doctors are great but cannot predicte the outcome, whether the heart will heal, The right side is enlarged and not pumpiing properly due to the pulmonary hypertension, which is now beeing treated. We have hopes that this will improve.... I really wish he was back at home.....
steve
Sher and I thank alll of you for your prayers and support
Joe Bob
Praying for ya....
Qarl
Many positive thoughts and prayers headed your way.

I'll have Hunter return the favor from the many positive thoughts and prayers sent his way from my friends here on the Club.

Keep us posted and don't give up.

Pay attention to what the doctors say and do. Remember you are Easton's health advocate when he is unable to tell you how he feels. And... there are times when the parents know best, not the doctors. Trust your instincts.

Hugs and kisses.

Karl
(Hunter's Dad)
aircooledboy
sad.gif
Carl
As a parent who's been there, I know there's little any of us can do to lift your burden of fear and concern. We listen, share your anguish and pass along our prayers but none of this will touch what you're feeling.

Do your best. Be there for him. Be a Dad.

Good luck.

Carl
Qarl
bump for well wishes and prayers!
TJB/914
Steve,

Been thinking about your little boy all weekend. We had many prayers for his recovery. God Bless you and family throughout this ordeal.

Tom
skline
Any news? Has the praying been helping? It really hurts to see small children going through something like this. I hope all is well soon.
Dion
Steve,

I"m an RN on a cardiac unit and have two little ones,I still can't imagine what you are going through. Kids being sick brings out the most painful emotions. You have my and my family's prayers. Dion
Mrs. K
sad.gif Steve, I too work in the cardiac unit...sometimes at Children's Hospital in Orange, Ca (the cardiac cath lab) Was your little one born with a congenital condition in regard to his pulmonary hypertension?
If I can be of any resource to you...don't even hesitate...I have lots of contacts for information.
Also in my prayers! God speed for a quick recovery for your little man wub.gif

Lisa smile.gif
Sammy
he is included in my prayers, and we will include him and your family tonight when my children say their prayers.
ThinAir
Easton and your family are in my prayers.

I can only imagine what you are going through. This weekend I was able to babysit my 17-month-old grandson. He is such a joy! When he was born my daughter had to go through an emergency C-section because of stress on the umbilical cord - I've never felt so helpless, sick and scared in my whole life. I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you are feeling. The thought of something like this happening to my Nate is just devistating.
Eric_Shea
In our prayers. All the best.
joea9146
Best Wishes... Hope all is Well
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.