Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMB delivery times
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
porschetub
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 29 2017, 12:12 PM) *

Simply admit you approached this issue incorrectly, learn from it and move on. Stop trying to justify your actions, it is not productive. All of us, me included, have bought a lot of "stuff" for our cars from Eric. I have met him personally and he is a great guy. The first rule in business, is when you have a problem, call and speak with them directly. That will resolve 95% of all issues. OK, back to your regular programming now. Cheers, beerchug.gif

agree.gif ,Micheal,what a time waster,he needed to bleat and got shot down slap.gif slap.gif .
Yes lets park this one up dry.gif sad.gif .
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Sep 28 2017, 08:11 PM) *

and your log confirms that you were not sending invoices every 2-3 days - read your own log. according to my email: May 9, June 6th & 9th, July 9th & 13, and Aug 11. how is thay 7 in a month? or every 2 or 3 days?

May 9 - Received

Following month, issues with sending in cores for partial payment. A bit of back and forth I'm being told.

June 6 - Complete
June 9th - 3 days
June 13th - 3 days (weekend in there)
June 16 - 3 days

Gave it a rest for a while, figuring you were on vacation.

July 6th
July 8th - 2 days (viewed on that day but didn't contact or pay until September)
July 10th - 2 days (viewed again, didn't pay for another two months)
July 13th - 3 days

Gave it another rest...

August 11th - started up again.

For the record, there's no malice, I'm not attacking you as you appear to be toward me. I'll stand by my 2-3 day statement.

I could have easily started a "Carl Johanson Response Times... when should I be Panicing?" thread here and asked if anyone knew your whereabouts because we'd been trying to get in touch with you about your order for 4 months...

I tend to agree with the others though, this thread is kinda weird, especially in the face of you reviewing the invoice back at the beginning of July, knowing at that time we were requesting payment and your order had been done.

Oh well... such is life. Carry on, I'll be exiting stage left here. I have way too much shit to do to partake in any more Internet drama. hissyfit.gif rolleyes.gif lol-2.gif
jmalone
So lots of drama... Carl I think that responses to your original post illustrate the respect that 914 owners ( Ferrari owners as well ) have for Eric and PMB. His workmanship and products are incredible. On top of that he shares his wealth of knowledge and supplies the parts we need if we wish to do the job ourselves.

My experience includes him responding in detail to my questions regarding suspension set-up, having him rebuild my calipers and supplying parts and info to assist me in rebuilding calipers. and overall assisting me in getting my car working well. This tempest illustrates line is that Eric has built up an incredible amount of respect and goodwill that Eric and PMB have built uo.

The bright side is that you will love your calipers beer3.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(injunmort @ Sep 28 2017, 07:52 PM) *
i ponder why ( no disrespect to pmb) why one vendor gets so much lattitude to failures of performance and other vendors like autoatlanta gets flamed? is this business or personal?

I think at this point it's pretty clear why people reacted the way they did and why most of us wouldn't even think about comparing PMB to AA.

Also worth noting that if you go and read some of the threads about AA, there's always people that have positive dealings to report.

It just seems like the drama is what sticks in peoples heads, nobody remembers positive news.
shades.gif
matthepcat
PMB Rocks.
Saved my ass in the past more than once (embarrassingly for me) when I was new to 914's. I know they care about us guys slaving away in the garage to do it our-self.
914_teener
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 29 2017, 09:48 AM) *

QUOTE(injunmort @ Sep 28 2017, 07:52 PM) *
i ponder why ( no disrespect to pmb) why one vendor gets so much lattitude to failures of performance and other vendors like autoatlanta gets flamed? is this business or personal?

I think at this point it's pretty clear why people reacted the way they did and why most of us wouldn't even think about comparing PMB to AA.

Also worth noting that if you go and read some of the threads about AA, there's always people that have positive dealings to report.

It just seems like the drama is what sticks in peoples heads, nobody remembers positive news.
shades.gif

.....well what I think happens is that the OP is trying to create a narrative that is news that is not necessarily true.

That is what creates the drama and then whatver is true doesn.t matter.
Calwaterbear
real simple Eric and your minions:
frst - the core question: who is it that did not send out the calipers?

so now the short story version

1. Payment sent -
no communication other than reciept of payment.

2. 2 weeks later, no calipers, no communication - I ask people here what kind of response time to expect - I'm told 2-3 days very prompt

so i deduce somethings wrong

I call -

your reponse
OOPs. somehow it slipped through the cracks, It will be sent out immediately!

Thats it, thats all I wanted, my calipers.

unfortunately I made the mistake of publically revealing you screwed up
and now you and a bunch of your buddies are a week into trying to hammer me.

and the best part is you and many others here figure if you shout loud enough and disparage me, somehow YOUR PROBLEM goes away!

Not delivering? Eric - thats your problem, no matter how you spin it - thats on you and your company.

I'll continue this debate as long as YOU see fit. But I will always bring it back to the facts.

fire away guys, lets keep this "PBM screwed up, so now they are trying to shout down the guy that made that inconvienient truth public! " thread going - and at the top of the list in the forum!

have a nice day, I look forward to long conversations aboutr how you guys justify not delivering!

BTW - nice try Eric, no way is that stuff listed below "7 times per month and 2-3 times per week" - no matter how you try to justify your public posting, the evidence YOU provide shows you made false statements - you own that -

I forget - who is it that did not send out the calipers?
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 29 2017, 07:20 AM) *

QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Sep 28 2017, 08:11 PM) *

and your log confirms that you were not sending invoices every 2-3 days - read your own log. according to my email: May 9, June 6th & 9th, July 9th & 13, and Aug 11. how is thay 7 in a month? or every 2 or 3 days?

May 9 - Received

Following month, issues with sending in cores for partial payment. A bit of back and forth I'm being told.

June 6 - Complete
June 9th - 3 days
June 13th - 3 days (weekend in there)
June 16 - 3 days

Gave it a rest for a while, figuring you were on vacation.

July 6th
July 8th - 2 days (viewed on that day but didn't contact or pay until September)
July 10th - 2 days (viewed again, didn't pay for another two months)
July 13th - 3 days

Gave it another rest...

August 11th - started up again.

For the record, there's no malice, I'm not attacking you as you appear to be toward me. I'll stand by my 2-3 day statement.

I could have easily started a "Carl Johanson Response Times... when should I be Panicing?" thread here and asked if anyone knew your whereabouts because we'd been trying to get in touch with you about your order for 4 months...

I tend to agree with the others though, this thread is kinda weird, especially in the face of you reviewing the invoice back at the beginning of July, knowing at that time we were requesting payment and your order had been done.

Oh well... such is life. Carry on, I'll be exiting stage left here. I have way too much shit to do to partake in any more Internet drama. hissyfit.gif rolleyes.gif lol-2.gif
Calwaterbear

stuff cut out

stuff cut out

As i have stated a couple of times Eric, I spend considerable time working outside the country. so if the calipers would have been delivered in july and early august - one of 2 things would have happened - either the package would have been returned to you after a week or 10 days, or it would have sat on my front porch for a month. seemed to me the best option was to wait till i was back in the USA, so I could pick up the package -
sorry if my job requirements don't meet your approval

BTW since apparently you think it is some sort of internet intimidation tool to publically name me - first and last name - the least you could do is make it easier on the stalkers and spell my name correctly, so far you have made 2 attempts, and neither are correct. So you probably need to make sure you spell it correctly next time - help out those looking to stalk and shame me!
altitude411
''fire away guys, lets keep this "PBM screwed up, so now they are trying to shout down the guy that made that inconvienient truth public! " thread going - and at the top of the list in the forum! ''

Click to view attachment
Calwaterbear
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Sep 30 2017, 09:55 AM) *

''fire away guys, lets keep this "PBM screwed up, so now they are trying to shout down the guy that made that inconvienient truth public! " thread going - and at the top of the list in the forum! ''

Click to view attachment

Thanks,
I appreciate your help, and your contribution!
draperjojo
When you work with car parts, sometimes ya gotta deal with the dipsticks...lol
SirAndy
QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Sep 30 2017, 08:48 AM) *
As i have stated a couple of times Eric, I spend considerable time working outside the country. so if the calipers would have been delivered in july and early august - one of 2 things would have happened - either the package would have been returned to you after a week or 10 days, or it would have sat on my front porch for a month. seemed to me the best option was to wait till i was back in the USA, so I could pick up the package -

BTW since apparently you think it is some sort of internet intimidation tool to publically name me - first and last name - the least you could do is make it easier on the stalkers and spell my name correctly, so far you have made 2 attempts, and neither are correct. So you probably need to make sure you spell it correctly next time - help out those looking to stalk and shame me!

So you knew (for at least two months) that Eric was looking for you but you decided to not tell him you were out of the country and then come here and complain that he didn't get in touch with you in a timely manner?
confused24.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 30 2017, 01:04 PM) *

So you knew (for at least two months) that Eric was looking for you but you decided to not tell him you were out of the country and then come here and complain that he didn't get in touch with you in a timely manner?
confused24.gif

Troll or stalker or both Andy.

bs.gif
Calwaterbear
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 30 2017, 01:04 PM) *

confused24.gif

Thank you for your participation in raising the profile of this situation. The issue here is the lack of delivery AFTER the calipers were paid for. see how that works, I pay for them. Eric doesn't deliver them, does not contact me, then, I ask what is an acceptable time to wait, i get slammed by guys like you deflecting and spinning any excuse you can for Eric. while Eric starts spouting my name all over the forum and deflects from the issue. Eric screwed up - no biog deal. once i contacted him by phone, or he saw the thread - why not simply turn it into a marketing/ customer service opportunity.

In my opinion, the response should have been, holy cow, I didn't realize there was an issue. I checked into it, and sure enough, we simply misplaced the calipers and didn't get them mailed out. I will correct that ASAP.

Probably would have made me a customer fro life and impressed a lot of people here.

Instead he chose to start with ridiculous claims - proven false by his own posts, then doubling down. The good news he influenced myself and probably others here with his treatment of that issue. Funny thing, I have recieved several PMs from individuals who have been treated poorly as well.

regardless, He chose to go into the Denigrate and bad mouth the complainer.

Thats his choice. Kind of odd that the whole problem started with him not delivering the parts that were paid for. How do you thinkl I should have responded? and more importantly, how do you think he should have responded, if it were you in the "where are my parts" boat.?

Calwaterbear

way to ignore the facts and info.
and thank you so much for raising the profile of this issue. It's heartening to see you being so concerned with how customers are treated by suppliers!

ConeDodger
QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Sep 30 2017, 12:48 PM) *

stuff cut out

stuff cut out

Can I ask a question? Why didn't you call Eric or one of his guys to tell them you'd be out of the country? I ask because it would have been on my to-do list for sure. I wouldn't want the calipers to walk away from my porch under the arm of some package pirate while I was away.
I can see how this could happen on PMB's part. They finished the calipers and notified you several times. It really doesn't matter if it was every three days or eleven times in one month. They made every effort. Much more than I would have done and I own a business too. I would have put them on a shelf marked "limbo." And waited for you to surface. Disappearing disrupts the rhythm of the business. You made the payment finally, and his employees didn't connect the random payment with calipers sitting on the limbo shelf. Kind of understandable...
If you had actually called Eric at any point, and mentioned you'd be in Brazil on an extended research project, you'd have had a pretty cool conversation. Eric's wife is Brazilian. Everyone in the house speaks Portuguese. He's been there many times and probably would have hooked you up with some tips on what to see when you had some time.
For me, this all comes down to you. You didn't pay in a timely manner. You didn't communicate. Eric saying he tried to contact you every three days or eleven times in one month is just simple hyperbole. Everyone does that occasionally. Regardless of the numbers, his guys made considerable effort.
Help me understand why you're so sure this is PMB's mistake?
draperjojo
I think this thread has hit the whining limit...jesus.
914_teener
QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Sep 30 2017, 02:07 PM) *

and thank you so much for raising the profile of this issue. It's heartening to see you being so concerned with how customers are treated by suppliers!

You sent in cores that were questionble from somewhere.

PMB invoiced you and is waiting for your money.

Those are the facts and the rest is bullshit.

Go somewhere else with your hyped up bs story finger.gif
Calwaterbear
QUOTE(914_teener @ Sep 30 2017, 02:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Sep 30 2017, 02:07 PM) *

You sent in cores that were questionble from somewhere.

PMB invoiced you and is waiting for your money.

Those are the facts and the rest is bullshit.

Go somewhere else with your hyped up bs story finger.gif

1. not true - good cores from my 14, PLUS a complete set of a late 914 about a month later. The fact that my cores are ready for return , and the late models I reciecved credit for - that would indicate they all weere good - right?

2. PMB has recieved payment - 9/14 . I am still waiting for my Calipers.

so it looks like your "alternative" facts are in fact the Bull Shit in this instance.
Calwaterbear

Can I ask a question? Why didn't you call Eric or one of his guys to tell them you'd be out of the country? I ask because it would have been on my to-do list for sure. I wouldn't want the calipers to walk away from my porch under the arm of some package pirate while I was away.

well, turns out it is a large multinational project (multimillion dollar) and i handle the logistics from here in USA. wether or not I got calipers, or they were ready was not really on the radar, I have alot of stuff to worry about to make sure the project comes off. I simply don't have the capacity to think of alot of other stuff.

I can see how this could happen on PMB's part. They finished the calipers and notified you several times. It really doesn't matter if it was every three days or eleven times in one month.

I agree - EXCEPT why make that claim, when it was simply untrue? what wlould Eric have to gain from that? He brought into question his own credibility by making obviously incorrect statements.

They made every effort. Much more than I would have done and I own a business too. I would have put them on a shelf marked "limbo." And waited for you to surface.

Exactly - so when I "resurfaced" and sent in the payment, what would you have done then?

Disappearing disrupts the rhythm of the business. You made the payment finally, and his employees didn't connect the random payment with calipers sitting on the limbo shelf. Kind of understandable...

He has the accounting software to keep track of all this, and he was able to find all of the referenced material - so whats the issue there?

If you had actually called Eric at any point, and mentioned you'd be in Brazil on an extended research project, you'd have had a pretty cool conversation. Eric's wife is Brazilian. Everyone in the house speaks Portuguese. He's been there many times and probably would have hooked you up with some tips on what to see when you had some time.

Maybe so? never know will we! I've been going down there on these projects since 1992. unfortunately, I don't have time for "fun" and the vast majority of my time is spent in the Cerrado , away from any major towns - pretty spotty cell coverage, almost no internet.

For me, this all comes down to you. You didn't pay in a timely manner. You didn't communicate.

Right, I'm sorry, It's all my fault. It should be my responsibility to break into PMB and get my calipers?. I kind of thought that they would deliver them, you know, thats kind of the way it works!

Eric saying he tried to contact you every three days or eleven times in one month is just simple hyperbole. Everyone does that occasionally.

Why are you making excuses for him lying - then doubling down? You admit he lied, then try to excuse it away as "everytone does it" why do you think that is OK?

Regardless of the numbers, his guys made considerable effort.
autosending an invoice by software is not a particulalry massive effort.

Help me understand why you're so sure this is PMB's mistake?

OK - Has the bill been paid?
Have the calipers been delivered?

not sure how you are thinking that is my issue?

and BTW - phone calls made - 3 or 4 of them, were always from me to PMB - never one the other way (unless they were returning a message)
[/quote]
Calwaterbear
QUOTE(draperjojo @ Sep 30 2017, 02:26 PM) *

I'm telling your bishop you swore!
draperjojo
QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Sep 30 2017, 03:10 PM) *

QUOTE(draperjojo @ Sep 30 2017, 02:26 PM) *

I'm telling your bishop you swore!

Here ya go Sport, call him 800-944-6377 haha
mb911
Holy shit this thread is just dragging on. enough already handle it privately and move on.

Unobtanium-inc
I've owned small businesses for decades and I'm going to venture a guess on what happened here. Any small business-man wears many hats, shipping, receiving, restoring, inventory, accounts payable, accounts receivable, it goes on and on. When you run a small business successfully, which it sounds like PMB does, you take your time pretty seriously, because at the end of the day time is the one thing you can't make more of. So when you spend a large amount of time trying to get paid for a job you did work on (more time spent here), and get silence in response you tend to feel a little salty about it. So when you do finally get paid you can see where you don't make it a top priority to get right on shipping that stuff out. Obviously if the guy went months without paying he can go a few weeks without seeing his parts. Or it could just be that you messed up the rhythm of order finished, orders paid, orders shipped, and made it on the back burner shelf. Either way this is classic customer who didn't play by the rules but expects a small business to adhere to the letter of the law. Small businesses are not Wal-Mart, they are usually one dude, a family member, and a couple other dudes, most of which are over-worked, so you have to expect a little lee-way compared to the response you get from Amazon on shipping. Also, one thing this thread has taught everyone about proper protocol when asking about a vendor, is that you attempt contact with that vendor before you go public. Forums like this a great for outing bad vendors, not like the old days when people could fly under the radar by running slick ads in magazines, but it's dangerous to ask even an innocent question about a vendor before attempting to make contact. With that being said it sounds like your calipers are en route and based on the references for the high quality of PMB's work you should ultimately be very satisfied with the end product, so all is well that end's well.

---Adam
MoveQik
I don't know the OP but I have read the entire thread and I can contribute this...

I do not work for a large international company that has me on extended projects out of the country. I did not order/pay for/receive new calipers. However...I DID win a new set of calipers from PMB and I have yet to see his crew drive out to my house in AZ to remove mine, install theirs and send me on my way. I call bullshit!!! ADDITIONALLY...at a recent 914 event in Colorado Eric just sat there and played his guitar and made no effort to replace my calipers in the parking lot of the hotel when clearly he had plenty off time to do so! He obviously could have done it in between the time he was working on cars to help out two other 914 guys get their cars back on the road. But whatever....he is clearly a jerk and I am glad this thread surfaced to call him out!

No wait....my calipers were won from a raffle that he donated to and and at EVERY event he ends up under a car to help out another 914 owner to get back on the road. And, he provides the finest product on the market for our cars. Never mind...I have no complaints about PMB.
rmdinmd
The bottom line is simple; Instead of posting here first dry.gif you should have contacted PMB. My preferred method normally is by Email or PM, It may take a few days but in the end I have always ended up happy biggrin.gif and I suspect they are ok with me as a customer. smile.gif This method has worked well with several venders when I fell into the cracks. You however seem to be like a man I had on my paper route as a kid; one I eventually refused to have as a customer as he was such a pain in the ass! mad.gif
Calwaterbear
I came here first, in my mind - To Give PMB the benefit of the doubt. i simply asked what was the expected wait time for delivery, after payment.

THATS IT! Thats all it was. I recieved a response - several, indicating it was typically a few days!

OK, so now i know something is wrong - so i call them up.

Eric says, oh yeah, here iti is, it must have fell through the cracks, I'll get it out immediately, you should see them in a couple of days.

great, i appreciated that.

all of a sudden here comes the calvary rushing to Erics defense, slamming me every which way. Fine - no problem, fire away guys. Then Eric posts my name here, again no problem, but whil your at it, would you mind actually shipping out my calipers?

So far, no calipers, no tracking number, no emails, just attempts at public humiliation and intimidation!

sorry it didn't happen in the order demanded by the forum members.

but i do thank you for the opportunity to keep this discussion current and at the top of the list! it's always nice to be on the "best seller" list!
Cairo94507
dead horse.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Oct 1 2017, 10:21 AM) *
just attempts at public humiliation and intimidation!

agree.gif

Oh wait, i thought you were talking about yourself ...
rolleyes.gif
mepstein
I hope you realize that for Eric, pmb performance is his business, livelihood and most probably how he feeds his family. He sure isn’t going to your employer to say disparaging things about you. This private issue should have never been made public.
Lucky9146
Continued response is what calwaterbear wants it appears so if responses stop it will slowly sink to the bottom and be forgotten.

This has gone on way too long IMHO
porschetub
agree.gif he won't give up and has shown his real personality ....its just over really.
AndyB
QUOTE(Calwaterbear @ Oct 1 2017, 01:21 PM) *

I came here first, in my mind - To Give PMB the benefit of the doubt. i simply asked what was the expected wait time for delivery, after payment.

THATS IT! Thats all it was. I recieved a response - several, indicating it was typically a few days!

OK, so now i know something is wrong - so i call them up.

Eric says, oh yeah, here iti is, it must have fell through the cracks, I'll get it out immediately, you should see them in a couple of days.

great, i appreciated that.

all of a sudden here comes the calvary rushing to Erics defense, slamming me every which way. Fine - no problem, fire away guys. Then Eric posts my name here, again no problem, but whil your at it, would you mind actually shipping out my calipers?

So far, no calipers, no tracking number, no emails, just attempts at public humiliation and intimidation!

sorry it didn't happen in the order demanded by the forum members.

but i do thank you for the opportunity to keep this discussion current and at the top of the list! it's always nice to be on the "best seller" list!

Cal,

You are not the only one to have problems with PMB. Not counting myself I know of several 914/911 owners who have had problems. Throwing your personal information for all to see is the kind of move I wouldn't of expected but after watching all the flaming going on because you posted, I will say this, PMB isn't perfect neither is AA, but the main reason you are being flamed is because you called out a member vendor that is also an admin, not that it's a conflict of interest at all. So many on this thread have called out To Eric's rescue. There is nothing wrong with you starting a question thread. I did and I got flamed by admins and then PMB or Eric shut the thread down about his company so you can take that for what it's worth. I just cannot believe how quick mistakes are the customers fault. I hope you at least get what you paid for, eventually. Oh I better say no axe to grind or Andy might jump in with that crap yet again. Bottom line is, I hope you get what you paid for, and don't get kicked to the curb where PMB won't fill your order. Yes I have seen it first hand.

AndyB
SirAndy
QUOTE(AndyB @ Oct 1 2017, 04:11 PM) *
the main reason you are being flamed is because you called out a member vendor that is also an admin

You keep repeating this nonsense as if that somehow is going to magically turn it into a fact ...
confused24.gif

I highly doubt anyone who has spoken out in support of Eric in this thread thought to himself "I must defend this guy, he's an admin".

Do you have any idea how ludicrous that sounds to anyone but you?
unsure.gif
injunmort
what nonsence is andyb repeating, exactly? op asks a legitmate question, without casting aspersions on anyone, and any opinion that is not in line with your cult of personality is heresy?i andys experience was not pleasant, fortunately have never had a reason to seek pmbs' service,but if i had, this would not instill confidence in my choice and your credibility. did i mention to all you ass clowns my 914 runs and drives and i use aa as a go to vendor
SirAndy
QUOTE(injunmort @ Oct 1 2017, 05:12 PM) *
what nonsence is andyb repeating, exactly?

The part i quoted in my post above.

The part where he implies people only defend Eric because he's an admin.
screwy.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(injunmort @ Oct 1 2017, 05:12 PM) *
did i mention to all you ass clowns

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?
biggrin.gif
injunmort
because you cant take the truth
SirAndy
QUOTE(injunmort @ Oct 1 2017, 05:33 PM) *
because you cant take the truth

Try me ...
shades.gif
r_towle
I travel all over and for some terrible reason I can't seem to find places that my email doesn't work anymore. It even works on planes now. I am seriously going to find someplace it does not work and take a vacation there!
injunmort
you ever heard of impartiality and accountability, of course not you in cali, wax your particitpation trophy. we are all impressed over here in the east.
914_teener
Look what showed up on my 87 Whirpool washing maching with D-jet gentle cycle!

Must have been for participation!

Whoo Whoo!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
injunmort
wow, those ARE PURTY, did you do those yourself asswhole ? did i mention my car runs and drives?
r_towle
QUOTE(injunmort @ Oct 1 2017, 09:26 PM) *

wow, those ARE PURTY, did you do those yourself asswhole ?

Dude,
Log off
SirAndy
QUOTE(injunmort @ Oct 1 2017, 06:13 PM) *
you ever heard of impartiality and accountability, of course not you in cali, wax your particitpation trophy. we are all impressed over here in the east.

confused24.gif
I'm not sure if this was some sort of stab at politics, if it was i didn't get it. I live in California because that's were all the good jobs in my industry are.
And what has where *i* live anything to do with PMB anyways.

"impartiality and accountability" i'm glad you brought that up because as far as i can tell, neither of those has been negatively impacted by this thread.

Unless you know something i don't, in which case, please share that information.
shades.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(injunmort @ Oct 1 2017, 06:26 PM) *

Let me guess, if i were to give you a timeout for calling members "asswhole" and "ass clowns" you would blame that on Eric?

And weren't you the one that just mentioned "accountability"? So, would you complain if i gave you a timeout or would you actually take responsibility for your actions and the subsequent reaction?

I somehow doubt it ...
dry.gif
Cracker
I am starting to believe:

1) The OP only sent his/her calipers in to set a trap for 914/PMB minions.
2) He/she travels nowhere (but claims too) and doesn't actually own a phone.
3) He/she probably does not actually own a 914 either; just a set of calipers from one.
4) Andy was complicit since I have never seen him post more than two responses within a given thread...at the moment, I don't think he is looking at anything else.
5) Lastly, the real MM was George - sly Southern marketer/puppeteer.
6) Fools who continue to feed the monster(s) - no air - no spark - no energy.

Weird deal...

T
SirAndy
QUOTE(Cracker @ Oct 1 2017, 06:50 PM) *
4) Andy was complicit since I have never seen him post more than two responses within a given thread...at the moment, I don't think he is looking at anything else.

It's either that or working on the house on a Sunday afternoon ...

Just don't tell Amoy!
biggrin.gif
Cracker
Please give Amoy and hug and kiss from me...hope you folks are well! Leave this thing alone...its unbecoming the World. Really.

PS: If not, I'll have to call the cops on ya! biggrin.gif

Tony

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 1 2017, 09:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Cracker @ Oct 1 2017, 06:50 PM) *

It's either that or working on the house on a Sunday afternoon ...

Just don't tell Amoy!
biggrin.gif

AndyB
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 1 2017, 09:38 PM) *

QUOTE(injunmort @ Oct 1 2017, 06:26 PM) *

Let me guess, if i were to give you a timeout for calling members "asswhole" and "ass clowns" you would blame that on Eric?

And weren't you the one that just mentioned "accountability"? So, would you complain if i gave you a timeout or would you actually take responsibility for your actions and the subsequent reaction?

I somehow doubt it ...
dry.gif

You willing to give an admin timeout for realeasing personal information to the public on a public forum? Yeah didn't think so. shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.