Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very Sad News.... Easton
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mrs. K
Steve and Family......I am so deeply sorry to hear about little
^Easton^. It's just not right to have to lose a child!
May God keep ^Easton^ and you and your family close to His heart!
Sincerely,
Lisa
Dr Evil
mad.gif sad.gif
Nothing but peace
Elliot_Cannon
After reading this I just had to go to my sons room and just look at him for awhile. He was at his computer and looked at me as if to say "what?" I just smiled and walked away. Unless you have a child of your own it is difficult to express feelings when one so young is lost. Be at peace ^Easton^.
Elliot
Reiche
So sad.

So sorry.
MoveQik
Just got home and read this. Speechless.

The family stays in my thoughts....

gregrobbins
Susan and I are reduced to tears.

^EASTON^

Steve and Sher, you are in our prayers and on our minds.
boxstr
I am so sad this is just very hard to take.
Craig
neo914-6
sad.gif
So sad,

Thank you for bringing many of us together to pray and think good thoughts...
rick 918-S
Peace, comfort and wub.gif sad.gif ^Easton^ Thank you for the gift you brought to this group. We'll miss you.

Peters Family, Thank you for sharing you precious gift with us.

^Easton^ brought us closer together and helped us feel and learn to grow closer as caring and compassionate people. There are no words in our language that can express the graditude and sorrow we all must feel.
ThinAir
There are no adequate words to say. Please just know that the prayers raised here have always been for ^Easton^ and your entire family. The prayers are not stopping - for your comfort and the strength that you will need in the time ahead.
Brando
Steve and Sher, I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

sad2.gif
Eddie914
Steve and Sher,

Our hearts are with you. We are so sad that Easton didn't pull through.

Take comfort that little Easton is in a better place and is suffering no more.

We're still praying for you.

Eddie and familiy
ovilla
Steve and Sher,

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Your family is in our prayers. God Bless.
smooth_eddy
I am so sorry to hear about Easton. I have been thinking of him since your first post. I am sure this is a very difficult time for the family. He is in a better place now and is finally at peace with the world. Eddy
wheelo
That Sucks !!
We can't begin to feel your pain...
Trust in the Lord, and somehow, that things
will get easier, with time...

God bless your family and the little E-Man !!

- M

MattR
sad.gif

Sorry to hear for your loss. My parents lost my brother at birth and it was so tough for them. Two years later I got my little brother, and after almost losing him also (to a rare heart condition) it was really tough, but that compare to what you're going through. I wish you guys the best of luck in dealing with this.
tdgray
I'm stunned.

No parent should ever have to lose a child.

My families thoughts and prayers are with Steve and Sher.
roundboy914
Godspeed ^Easton^.
meares
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
MJHanna
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news

^Easton^

May the roads rise up to meet you.
May the wind be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face
the rain fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of his hand
maxwelj
Adios ^Easton^ and may God be with the Peters Family....
JerryP
I am so sorry Steve and Sher. I wish there was something to say to help with today. In time, please just try to remember that our time here is so short and it will be the blink of an eye before you see ^Easton^ again.

I am cancelling my appointments today and pulling my 9 month old out of day care to spend it with him. Thank you ^Easton^ for making me a better Dad today and giving me an extra day with my son. God bless all of you.
rhcb914
Steve and Sher,

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

djm914-6
I really wanted to say something elequent. I can't.
I wanted to say something spiritual. I can seem to do that either.

For the parents, I'm so sorry for your loss. As a parent, I can't imagine the pain. I'm so sorry.

For ^Easton^, I know in my heart you are in the Father's kingdom. For He has called you home to be with Him in everlasting beauty. God speed young master.
Root_Werks
I came in this morning to read this. I am so sorry to both of you. I couldn't even imagine the loss of a child. sad.gif I hope you both are doing okay. sad.gif
larryp
Shit. I have three children (10, 7 and 6) and cannot imagine anything happening to any of them.

I am terribly sorry.
GaroldShaffer
Stever & Sher we have never met but as a parent I feel your pain. I wish I had some words of wisdom to give you but the best I can do is tell you how sorry I am. sad.gif
jfort
Of all things to have to deal with the first thing Monday morning! Like everyone else, I cannot express my sorrow effectively enough. That picture and trying to imagine your loss will haunt me.
morph
Steve and Sher, I really don't know what to say. We are very sorry for your loss.

Hiedi & James
scruz914
The little guy fought hard. Steve and Sher, There is no doubt that ^Easton^ carried your love with him. May his little soul rest in peace.
rjkavanagh
Very sad news. The little guy's in God hands now. We'll continue to pray for Steve and Sher to help them through this devistating loss.
ematulac
Our condolences and our prayers go out to ^Easton^ and his family. sad.gif

anderssj
Please know our sorrow for your loss, and that you are in our prayers.

Steve and Terri Anderson
dinomium
What can be added? My deepest sympathys.
Dino
Eric_Shea
I just found this... I'm a basket case. THIS ISN'T FAIR!

I can only take comfort in the fact that ^Easton^ is better now.

Our prayers will now go out to Steve and Sher. I wish them strength and courage in dealing with one of life's most difficult and unjust situations.

Karl, thank you VERY MUCH for all you've done. Please open the fund back up so we can help with the funeral expenses. That $4300.00 isn't going to cut it.

I have some more $ for you in the name of another generous lister.

I'm going back to "balling my eyes out" now.
Dan_F
Condolences to the family...
This is very sad.
a.munoz3
he was very young and at that age children are so innocent that is sooo very sad sad.gif . Easton rest in peace little buddy and pray for your family.
Toast
Oh No!
Dion
Sad,sad news.My prayers go out to the family.Godspeed^Easton^ sad.gif
Qarl
If people want to contribute to the Easton Fund to continue and help the family with burial expenses...

Use this link...

Easton Peters Fund
Dead Air
This sounds too much like a sympathy card. sad.gif

There must be nothing more horrific than the loss of ones child.
So much potential lost.
A future of desperate and lonely days with memory dogging you.
What we could or should of done differently.
Moments we take for granted that we would live a thousand times over.
His first little steps..
His first real food..
What we could do to lessen your loss is a tear in a salty sea.
With great sympathy, how we wish we could help you through these dark days.
Dave

street legal go-kart
Our most profound condolances.
Big huggs for Steve and Sher.

Please find your kid/kids, find your wife/husband/significant other this eve,
Tell them what they mean to you, hug em, love em , kiss em.

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Prayers and love to all.

Miss Mari and JT
guywan914
I'm so sorry to hear this news RIP ^EASTON^
chunger
huh.gif mellow.gif sad.gif

-'Chung and Rahime
Jake Raby
I have been away from the forum for a while and just opened this up and was very saddened to see the news. You are in our thoughts and prayers here on this end. I can only imagine the grief that must come from losing such a little one.
SpecialK
Deepest condolences from the Jungs... sad.gif
Gint
Damn...

Words fail me. Please don't hestitate to let me or the club know if there is anything we can do.

RIP ^EASTON^
ThinAir
QUOTE (Gint @ Jun 13 2005, 07:13 PM)
Words fail me.

Yup. It was pretty tough getting on the club for the first time after the fun of the Route 66 Classic only to find out what else had happened while we were all having fun.
JRust
Man sad.gif ! Steve & Sher you must be very strong people. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of /\Easton/\ . He is in a much better place but I ... I don't know my heart goes out to your family. My family has you in our prayers & hope you can find some solice in your 914family confused24.gif
Qarl
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.