Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very Sad News.... Easton
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Qarl
Hi everybody,

I just got off the phone a few minutes ago (5:30 PM EST) with Steve Peters.

^Easton^ Peters passed away yesterday afternoon at 12:30. He was 2 1/2 years old.

Steve said Easton was peaceful when he passed.

Easton had been in the hospital for a month after contracting viral pneuomnia. When the brought him to the hospital he had 2 heart failures. That along with, the pneumonia and his already underlying medical condition proved too much for his little body. He gradually weakened over the past months and a team of heroic doctors did all they could to try and pull Easton through.

Steve & Sherida (and baby brother Markus) are back home and are preparing a Memorial service for him (probably the week after next). He said he would post information as it is finalized.

I told him what we (the 914club community did) regarding Easton's fund and he was... well... shocked.

I told him that, by all means, to use the funds we gathered to help pay for ^Easton^'s burial.

He wanted to know what they could do to thank us all... and I simply told him that no one expected anything.

We are a community of more than just car nuts... we are a caring, compasionate, family.

Regards,

Qarl

P.S. I have been obviously involved in number of special needs forums since my son Hunter was born. When ever a child passes away, people sometimes encapsulate the child's name in "^" symbols... as in ^Easton^

These represent angel's wings.

Good Bless You ^Easton^
TimT
damn
fiid
So sorry. This is very sad news.
morgan
Sorry to here the news. my heart is sad for the family

John
jet1
That is very sad. Now is the time to pray for his family. they are going to need it.
mike_the_man
I'm very sorry to hear this! sad.gif
Lou W
So sorry to hear the news, we will continue to keep Steve's famly in our prayers.
JB 914
My family will continue to pray for the family. RIP ^Easton^
spare time toys
The family is in our thoughts. RIP /\EASTON/\ be welcomed by Gods comfort and hugs
Evill Ed
I'm so sorry to hear this news, I really don't know what else to say.

Our thoughts and love go out to the family.

Ed, Kali,Dyaln and Eddie
redshift
I don't have words enough.

I hope our deeds can help lift some of the burden.. there's alot of love in here.. I just hope it's enough, I hope something is enough.. to help Steve, and Sherida find peace, with his passing.

I'm so sorry.

Miles
tat2dphreak
this is very sad news, our prayers continue for the family... sad.gif

RIP ^Easton^
Bleyseng
I am so sorry ^Easton^ has passed....

It was nice meeting you just a few months ago at Dan's,

I hope for the best for you and your wife.

Geoff and Monique

Verruckt
QUOTE (Qarl @ Jun 12 2005, 03:57 PM)
He wanted to know what they could do to thank us all...

There isn't a damn thing they could do, or any reason to thank anyone here... There is no reason they need to thank anyone except who brought Easton to them for his short, precious life.

This fucking sucks headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

I can only hope that little ^Easton^ is in the most magnificent place that any of us could possibly imagine... sad.gif
goose2
sad.gif
Carl
^Easton^ put up a valiant fight. My heart hurts for Steve and Sher.

It's important to his family that ^Easton^'s memory remains close and vivid and will not fade in time. To lose someone so young, loving and trusting is a profoundly personal and wrenching loss.

May he always be remembered as a vital, carefree and healthy little boy.

I'm so sorry.

sad.gif
914werke
Cough ohmy.gif sad.gif
What a body blow.
Im without breath and deeply saddened.
Steve take care of your family and dont worry about
anything else.
All my best wavey.gif
JFJ914
I am very saddened, words fail me. There is nothing worse than a childs death. Easton, I know you have seen the face of God and are at peace. Pray for your mom and dad, as we will. They need it.
Joe Ricard
Dang I hope the family remembers only the good times. when thinking of thier child.
No smilie is appropriate
ArtechnikA
i guess God needed him more than we do.
Aaron Cox
speechless. sad.gif RIP ^Easton^
SirAndy
that is indeed very sad news ...

RIP ^Easton^

sad.gif Andy
Bruce Allert
Lil Buddy, you made a great fight. Your parents will be forever proud. The little time you had with them will be in their hearts through eternity. Go and sit beside God and you will be blessed....

With tears, I am so sorry

......bruce
iamchappy
My heart is heavily sadden by this news about Easton, Sher and Steve your loss is truly felt by us club members.

Our love goes out to you and your little boy.

In time you will see him again.

^icon12.gif^
Jeroen
Oh man... please say it ain't so...

Steve, Sher... there's no words for this...

^Easton^ the world will be a lesser place without you...

Jeroen, Christie and Zoey Berloth
scottb
i am so sorry....

all the best from my family to yours.

Bill Shaw
sad.gif sad.gif
I guess God needed one more angel. Our prayers are with you.
Series9
I'm so sorry (with tears in my eyes).... sad.gif
aircooledboy
I'm am so sorry. sad.gif

With a heavy heart, we are all again reminded not to take those we love for granted. Not even for a minute.

Steve, I hope you and your family can take comfort secure in the knowledge you will see your beautiful son again.
TurtleGirl
I don't have words...

Steve, your family continues to be in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm going to hug my son a little tighter tonight.

RIP ^Easton^
URY914
I am crying.

Peace be with you young man.

Paul
Allan
We are so very, very sorry to hear the news...... sad.gif

I'm not very good at these things and all I can say is be strong.

Our sincerest sympathy,

The Moore Family
bd1308
I'm speechless....

God has another angel

RIP ^Easton^
Mueller
so sorry to hear this, bless little Easton and his family....

The Mueller Family

Qarl
Ugh! We've had a hard time at the Ellzey houshold since talking with Steve earlier. My wife Susan has been very emotional. We had never met the Peters family, other than Steve and I occasionally chatting on the phone about our boys. And yet, we feel like we really know them.

I have had a rough 3-4 weeks since learning of ^Easton^s hospitalization, as I know what it was like to be in Steve's shoes, constantly on a roller coaster with your child in the ICU. I've been depressed. I've been their twice with Hunter since he was born. It's not fun.

This whole situation is indeed beyond sad and totally unfair. Why did we have to lose such a precious little boy?

I appreciate everybody's showing of support, both over the last week with the Easton Fund drive, and for the continuing support during their time of mourning.

Please continue to pray for the family.

Perhaps, as we find out more details about the Memorial service, maybe somebody in the Seattle/Vancouver area can attend and express condolences from the Club?

Qarl
messix
no words will do here. just know that there are many tears from many people.

dekman
My sincerest condolences to the family. I'm sure Easton is resting easy in God's arms. We all send our love and prayers... robert dekkers and family.
Mark Henry
Ever see a 6'-1", 230lb gear-head cry....

Heck...I didn't even wince when I put my arm on a hot header today.

My condolences to the Peters family.
elwood-914
We WILL see you in heaven ^Easton^.
God Bless ^Easton^ and his Parents.
iamchappy
Qarl, a big thank you for staying a breast of the situation by informing, and updating us over the past weeks about Easton's struggle to live. Your fund drive and the close emotional attachment you and Susan have shared during this dire situation.

Qarl and Susan, your a very special, we all appreciate what you've done for the Peters family.

Chap icon12.gif
bd1308
I just wanted to thank you for what you did for those people Qarl......i'm going to PM you, so look for it.
Qarl
I didn't do anything. I just had the idea.... YOU ALL are the ones that made the effort.

Regards,

Qarl
CptTripps
Words are useless...

I'm so sorry.

-Doug
i love porsche
im so sorry to hear this, it is horrible news....my heart feels so heavy.

God will give ^Easton^ the best home that anyone can hope for, he is loved deeply by our Lord, and he will be missed and remembered

still praying

-Aaron
Trekkor
I'm sad to hear this news...

Take comfort in the support of family and friends that loved your boy.

Embrace the hope of the resurrection.

remember the good times, that helps.

trekkor
seanery
As one who has recently been shown the support of our club in a similar situation, I can tell you all that Steve will appreciate all that we have done. As insignificant as a $5 or $50 donation may seem to those who did it, the thought and generosity are anything but insignificant. Reading Karl's post reminds me of the feeling I had when I saw a beautiful bouquet of flowers at my dad's funeral. Thank you all for showing your generosity and kindness once again. You all are very special people to me, and I'm sure, to Steve and his family as well.
mharrison
Having lost family members, I know there are no right words.........

I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

Goodbye ^Easton^ you will be as missed as you were loved.......
Rouser
^Easton^ is in God's presence now; no more anguish, no more pain.

May He bless and keep this family and help them through their grief.
drive-ability
I am so sorry to here, God be with you.
John
smrz914
Let the though rest in your heart that ^Easton^ will forever watch over you.

Sorry to hear of your loss.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.