Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: From electric to a Subaru 3.6 swap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Nacho
We want updates @chi-town hissyfit.gif WTF.gif lol-2.gif
Chi-town
Ok, I've had about a dozen other projects keep me off of the 914 but I have made a little progress.

The prototype for the cradle is done. The advantage over the old renegade, coldwater914 and small car hybrid mounts is that it has slotted engine mounting plates so you can move the engine forward or rearward depending on which engine or trans you are using. Special thanks to @Nacho for helping me by doing all the hard work laugh.gif

I'm working on finishing the trans mount currently. Once I do I'll measure for shifter cables.

I also have a prototype shifter mount being made to make the MR-2 unit a bolt-on.

I have a loose design for -16/-20 coolant lines running through the tunnel rather than under the car and have removed all the internal brackets from tunnel to do so. I'm going to run the Celica GT-S radiator and condenser upfront at about a 20 degree angle with the exit similar to the -6 oil cooler setup.

That's about it right now.
Tdskip
Thanks for the update, now get back to work on the build.

;-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.