Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rt 66 Rally 2019 - Lake Havasu City, AZ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
76-914
Returned yesterday afternoon. There were no breakdowns, 1 speeding ticket, and 3 recorded hangovers. It's always a great time being with friends and 914's. piratenanner.gif Matt and Ian will be posting some cool vid's in the near future! thumb3d.gif While Oscar was being assaulted by the French from the south I was furiously fending questions on the north side of the rest stop. This particular stop was called by Keith. Using the universal signal for "I'm about to wet myself" he roars around me and begins to weave about anyone that wasn't going 88mph. After arriving at and shutting down, Keith had vanished. As I was locking up a lady came to say that Keith had left his driving lights on and that she and her husband had met and dated in one. Another lady cleaning the grounds asked what year mine was and went on to say that a guy who owned a 914 once asked her out and she had agreed. She cancelled the date when she found out he'd sold the car day's before their date. av-943.gif What a character! Another said he had one in high school and on and on. Yes, Oscar outdrew Keith and I but rightfully so. His car is stunning. beerchug.gif
Great job Michael! Thank you for all the effort you put into this event that we all got to enjoy. I enjoyed myself immensely as did my guest. beerchug.gif
stevend914
Arrived home just before noon...had a great time. Just over 6000 miles for two week+ trip to CA & AZ. Thanks Michael for organizing.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(stevend914 @ Apr 16 2019, 10:07 AM) *

Arrived home just before noon...had a great time. Just over 6000 miles for two week+ trip to CA & AZ. Thanks Michael for organizing.

309.gif

Now get some well deserved rest Steve....great seeing you again and what a beautiful Bumblebee.

Oscar

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.