Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spring G & R Swap Meet Sunday May 5 , 6AM - 12PM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Chi-town
yup, with a big ass FMIC too
76-914
Where are my manners? I forgot to thank our host Bruce Stone. Thanks Bruce, I had a good time and enjoyed rubbing elbows with this lot. @bdstone914 beerchug.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 5 2019, 04:52 PM) *

yup I'm in a few pictures....LOL
1adam12
Happy that I was able to make it out with my 4 y/o son and meet several members here. Thanks bruce for hosting again!
banananose914
Hey Bruce. Thanks for putting this on once again. Ya done good!
SO.O.C914er
headbang.gif Sad I didn’t make it out as planned. Assigned too many projects around the house that have to be done for a party next Saturday. Damn it all!!....Paul
bdstone914
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ May 6 2019, 11:30 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ May 5 2019, 05:03 PM) *

WOW!!!

blink.gif

Is that a 1996 Limited Edition Harlequin Golf on the back wall?

wub.gif

Pop a VR6 in there like this one and you're Good To Go!

Click to view attachment

@914_7T3
That is Garretts's Clown car.
I thinks he already did put a VR6 in it. It is a " Tribute " to the real Clown Car.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Carl La Fong @ May 2 2019, 04:15 PM) *

"Any man that hates children and animals, can't be all bad" W.C. Fields.

@Carl La Fong

Did not realize you are a fighter Ace.

Carl T. LaFong (callsign Prankster, Wingleader One[1]) is a Lt. Colonel (TCSN Retired). He was a pilot on the TCS Tiger's Claw. He fought in many of the same battles as Christopher Blair. He wrote a biography (The Memoirs of Lieutenant Colonel T. LaFong: The Kilrathi War's Greatest Ace (TCSN, Retired)) of his time on the Tiger's Claw and Concordia at the age of 73 many years after the war. He seems he has taken some of Blair's stories for his own(or he at least flew in Blair's shadow, and experienced similar situations).[2] Prankster was one of the war's top twenty aces (an honor he shared alongside Christopher Blair (Maverick), and Todd Marshall (Maniac) whom he often had the honor of flying with throughout the war.[3] They were among a disproportian number of aces who served in the Rapier II squadrons.

In his later years he worked as a consultant on the new Wing Commander holo-vid.[4], and wrote his own memoirs between 2689 and 2701.[5] It was one of three major three major memoirs including one written by another former crewmember Jason Armstrong, and later another published by his old nemesis Todd Marshall. It was believed there was an unlikelihood that Blair's own memoirs would ever be published.[6

@euro911
@LARMO
rhodyguy
2689-2701? The next millinieum?
bdstone914
Thanks to everyone for coming.
jim_hoyland
Thanks Chi-Town for the engine life Torsion rod clip/holder. Cleaned it up, gave the screw and plastic new paint, and reinstalled without dropping the parts into the fan housing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.