Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1 day to Werks Reunion/Amelia
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 5 2020, 03:34 PM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Mar 5 2020, 03:27 PM) *

just leaving bluffton sc

Right on time. cheer.gif Do you have your bags?

i have the bags of course! and will be in car tomorrow. made it here to hotel, the other Steve , Steve S. on the other hand ran into bad traffic on I95 before the SC/GA border . i got out of there before it backed up. hope the sun comes out tomorrow! only leak in my 914 was passenger backside vertical targa-window seal. trunks all dry(should be all the seals are new!).
see ya’all early tomorrow!
poorsche914
Finally made it to the hotel an hour or so ago. What should have been a 9-10 hr drive turned into over 11 hours blink.gif
As DrPhil mentioned, got stuck about 30 miles east of Savannah - took over an hour to move just a few miles.
And then the rain combined with dark combined with a 914 without the heat hooked up... screwy.gif I was glad to reach the hotel!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow... bright and early shades.gif

steve
driving.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Mar 5 2020, 09:52 PM) *

Finally made it to the hotel an hour or so ago. What should have been a 9-10 hr drive turned into over 11 hours blink.gif
As DrPhil mentioned, got stuck about 30 miles east of Savannah - took over an hour to move just a few miles.
And then the rain combined with dark combined with a 914 without the heat hooked up... screwy.gif I was glad to reach the hotel!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow... bright and early shades.gif

steve
driving.gif

steve, next project for you- heated seats, and heat exchangers hooked up( i do now have both of those and i will be glad in the morning i do! in fact my truck heated seats don’t work but the 914’s do!. glad you made it all that way in a car you just did a motor swap on and it’s never been on this kind of trip, amazing!! pretty gutsie! i wimped out unsure.gif
stevegm
40 days to Hershey? Another event. Another new goal for the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.