Cornerlot
I'd like one too.

Steve
914sgofast2
I would like one too!
Thanks,
Mike D.
Mikey914
We went to pick up this last week and our vendor was closed. Just found this out. We have an alternate, but will not get til this til this week.

SO not too late I got you on the list, but there are 4 ops on this so it takes a week to get it scheduled through.
914bub
I'm in no hurry, as long as it's leaking the jack stands don't rust.
CMONNETT
I’ll take two.

Thanks,
Morph914
I’ll take one if not too late.
Nogoodwithusernames
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 29 2020, 04:00 PM) *

We went to pick up this last week and our vendor was closed. Just found this out. We have an alternate, but will not get til this til this week.

SO not too late I got you on the list, but there are 4 ops on this so it takes a week to get it scheduled through.

Thanks for the update @Mikey914 , works for me. And I hope I didn't come across as rushing you with my last post, just was wondering what kind of time frame we were looking at.
Thanks for setting up the GB for these and stay safe!
Jasfsmith
Add me to the list, please.

James Smith
maf914
I'll take one if the GB is still available. Thanks, Mark.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Nogoodwithusernames @ Mar 30 2020, 12:25 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 29 2020, 04:00 PM) *

Thanks for the update @Mikey914 , works for me. And I hope I didn't come across as rushing you with my last post, just was wondering what kind of time frame we were looking at.
Thanks for setting up the GB for these and stay safe!

No problem, we had hoped that we would be shipping these this week. Just had not planned that our vendor would not have the raw materials and that we would be notified that we were not getting them instead of nothing. That doesn't work well when I'm at the day job as I assumed that things would follow a normal course of events, but they are down a few folks too so that didn't help.

Ans yes no one is too late yet.

Thanks to all
Mark
Mikey914
Finally after much fuss I was able to go down and get the metal we needed.

Progress is being made
seanpaulmc
Still available? If so, will take one.
Thanks,
Mikey914
Yep will be this week also some other GB stuff coming together so will be able to combine.
914e
I'll take one too.
Niklas
I take 2.
smj
In (time) for 2. wink.gif
bobboinski
Would like to up my quantity to 2. irish914.jpg white914.jpg
Cornerlot
I will take (1). Thanks.
MM1
I'm in for one + washer (and probably whatever you add to the "kit")!
Mikey914
I do that the Porsche washers. It is an add on. I didn't see the need to make a part that was completely reusable and not cosmetic.

I'm getting progress on these and I'm shooting to wrap up Friday and will start sending PMs. I also have a small hardware GB going that can easily be added in.
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far. These are done and we are packing up now!
ndfrigi
Mark, One for me too. thank you!
914four
+1 if it's not too late.
914bub
Is anybody else having a problem with the coupon code? I entered it exactly as it was sent to me and it says it's not a valid code? confused24.gif

I put it in my cart and tried to apply the code so I was all set when I added the GB front turn signal parts but no dice.
Mikey914
I'll check it on my side, the front turn signal code has not been built yet. Blake will be doing that Monday. I will send out Tue for the headlight surrounds and hardware+.
914bub
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 12 2020, 09:51 AM) *

I'll check it on my side, the front turn signal code has not been built yet. Blake will be doing that Monday. I will send out Tue for the headlight surrounds and hardware+.

Mark
Thanks. I was just trying to get everything set for when the GB codes drop for the other parts.
Mikey914
This is what you should currently see at check out.
Seems to be working on the speedo at this time.
I will be working with Blake Monday to build the codes for the other GBs' and will PM all on the threads that have signed up so if you wanted them you will be able to combine.
I just got these listed up as fast as I could for those that wanted just these.
DRPHIL914
no problem for me, processed as expected. order placed , but now that i know there is a GB for headlight surrounds please hold and send in one package, i will be getting those as well.

Thanks,

Phil
Mikey914
I'll hold it. Codes for the Headlight surrounds will go out tomorrow. If anyone wants in a +1 on the thread gets you the code.
914bub
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 12 2020, 10:01 AM) *

This is what you should currently see at check out.
Seems to be working on the speedo at this time.
I will be working with Blake Monday to build the codes for the other GBs' and will PM all on the threads that have signed up so if you wanted them you will be able to combine.
I just got these listed up as fast as I could for those that wanted just these.

Mark
I got it to work. I'm going to hold off placing the order until the front lens and related parts codes are active.
Thanks,Erik
MidshipMadness
Hi Mikey,

I need one of your Speedometer drive bushings. Please PM me a code sir.

Bill
914sgofast2
Just tried to place my order but the Discount Code won’t work.
Mike D.
DRPHIL914
Did you say you would post a “how to” video for installing these, or will be self-evident as i tear into this?
@Mikey914
Mikey914
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Apr 17 2020, 08:14 PM) *

Did you say you would post a “how to” video for installing these, or will be self-evident as i tear into this?
@Mikey914

it's pretty self-evedent, but a video helps.
mark
maf914
Mark, I don't think I received the group buy code for the Speedometer Drive Bushing. Could you resend if possible? Thank you.
dax1969
QUOTE(maf914 @ Apr 21 2020, 04:16 PM) *

Mark, I don't think I received the group buy code for the Speedometer Drive Bushing. Could you resend if possible? Thank you.

Neither do I. Just got shippingcost by pm.

If still valid to get the GB price then pls send me the code

thks
Dax
Big Len
Guys, you sent an email with the group buy bill, but somehow I deleted it. I sent you an email telling you this several days ago, but no response. So add me to the list again, I guess.
Mikey914
GB info sent and resent.
Mark
Big Len
Got it and paid. Thank you so much.
Root_Werks
Got mine yesterday along with other stuff I ordered. Thanks!
fiacra
Too late to get in on the GB? If not, I need one. Thanks!
PancakePorsche
I will take one please.

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 12 2020, 09:07 AM) *

What does this part do? Well is adds a second seal around the base of the opening in the transmission housing. Doing so adds a second barrier to help keep that annoying little drip on you garage floor.

We provide
The bushing
both outer seals
and the internal seal

You will need to re use your aluminum washer. Or we can sell you one, but these typically are not an issue.

Just need 10 takers to get this price.

Just to give you an idea the factory part alone is about $90, and it only has the one seal.

SO who's in?

Rusty
I'd like one as well.

-R
914bub
Anybody else have a problem with the install? After removing the original I cleaned up the bore and area around it. Greased both o rings on the new part but I can't get it to go into the bore past the second, smaller, o ring. Also my lip seal is installed backwards but I figured I'd let that go for now since I don't have a good way to pop it out so I can flip it.

confused24.gif
Mikey914
I did get some feedback that the second o-ring may have been slightly larger than it should have been. It is possible that some incorrectly sized orings got mixed in with these. I will be working on verifying the correct one tomorrow and will drop each of you a spare correct one, just in case you were affected by this so watch the mail you should see this week. I know there have been a number of successful installations so I'm hoping there were only a few that were affected, but I'd rather give everyone an extra just in case.

Sorry about that
infraredcalvin
Ironically, mine just started leaking, any way I can jump in for one of these?

Thanks!
Aerostatwv
Still available? Thanks! I'll need 2.
eric914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 27 2020, 10:43 PM) *

I did get some feedback that the second o-ring may have been slightly larger than it should have been. It is possible that some incorrectly sized orings got mixed in with these. I will be working on verifying the correct one tomorrow and will drop each of you a spare correct one, just in case you were affected by this so watch the mail you should see this week. I know there have been a number of successful installations so I'm hoping there were only a few that were affected, but I'd rather give everyone an extra just in case.

Sorry about that

Glad there is a root cause. Spent over an hour trying to install the new one before giving up and putting the old one back in .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.