Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LAX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SirAndy
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Mar 27 2020, 05:55 PM) *

I got sick a few nights ago.... My doc suspects it was the "Virus"...... woke up in the middle of the night, short of breath. This sh#@ is real, and I wouldn't wish this on a 911 owner.

Stay home..... Love your family and your health. It is bad.... really bad. I am super healthy for a 50 year old, and I cannot see an older person going through what I went through the first 48 hours.

ps - I am feeling better, and don't need a thing. Please don't ask. I am home and feeling so much better.... it now feel like the worst cold I have ever had...... but trust me, that's an improvement.

@BuddyV

When things have settled down a bit, make sure you get your lungs checked. C19 can leave you with permanent lung damage.
dry.gif

Krieger
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Mar 27 2020, 05:55 PM) *

I got sick a few nights ago.... My doc suspects it was the "Virus"...... woke up in the middle of the night, short of breath. This sh#@ is real, and I wouldn't wish this on a 911 owner.

Stay safe, fellow members. I am in sales, so probably picked it up somewhere along my work day - and I use hand sanitizer EVERY TIME that I get to my car after meetings.

Stay home..... Love your family and your health. It is bad.... really bad. I am super healthy for a 50 year old, and I cannot see an older person going through what I went through the first 48 hours.

ps - I am feeling better, and don't need a thing. Please don't ask. I am home and feeling so much better.... it now feel like the worst cold I have ever had...... but trust me, that's an improvement.

Cheers, everyone! Think as a group and we will all get past this and back to ,,,, uh,,,, work.

beerchug.gif

Wow Robert! I am so glad your doing better!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.